• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 1, 2009
  • Season #: 1
7.9

1. Jul 1, 2013
    Conan O'Brien is such a funny guy and I love his show, especially his "Clueless Gamer" segments. He has great conversations with guests on the show, one of my favorite being the guys from "Duck Dynasty". I also love his travel segments where he will travel to different locales (E3, Guiness beer factory etc.) and reports on the spot. I will continue to watch this show for a long time
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    I love Coco's crazy responses to the audience and his wacky style of comedy. Yet he still brings a sense of class to the show with his funny personality. How can you not laugh at La bamba's hat or Andy's face.
  3. Aug 16, 2010
    Conan was way better than Jay. Jay can Walk but conan can talk and make guest laugh. This guy is great. Too bad the show got cancelled but he kept the shows integrity which i like

Conan O'Brien's first Tonight Show was a good one--if you like canned video clips rather than topical humor. Otherwise, there wasn't much to get excited about.
    It was vintage Conan stuff, proof that his absurdist sense of humor won't change much on the West Coast. And yet last night also contained some grand nods to O'Brien's fancy new home.
  3. Reviewed by: Paige Wiser
    Admit it. Seeing O'Brien under direct sunlight in various bits was a jolt. But he looked giddily at home on the Tonight Show stage.