The Walking Dead : Season 3

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 31, 2010
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
7.5

1. Oct 15, 2012
    Seriously, best episode of the series. I am an avid TWD comic book reader and to see the prison finally real to my eyes and the intensity in Michonnes demeanor in real time is just a dream come true. The show changes up many aspects from the comic but they are ALL welcomed. I love the comics and I am so in love with the show! Just keeps getting better!!! Oh and riot gear zombies! just the best.
  2. Oct 14, 2012
    Everything about Season 3 so far has blown seasons 1 and 2 out of the water, there's less talking, less drama, and less b*tchy women. The entire premier was atmospheric and engaging from start to finish, the prison creates a very hollow setting that is superior to that of Hershels farm and even Atlanta city.
  3. Oct 14, 2012
    Amazing season premiere for one of the best shows on TV right now. The jump in time has added a whole new dimension to the characters, keeping us on our toes even more than before. If this premiere is any indication, this is going to be the best season yet.
  4. Oct 14, 2012
    Saw it at an advanced screening; absolutely incredible premiere for what i'm hoping will be a series that lives up to the high standards of the first season, and the second-half of the second season.
  5. Oct 14, 2012
    Easily the best show on television, and the prison adds new drama. Less soap operaish and much more actions, blood, guts, and Rick committing crimes against zombies.
  6. Oct 14, 2012
    The show is reinvented, the prison is absolutely perfect and a paradox in itself as its a enclosing institution that actually frees them. be ready for a great season fans!
  7. Oct 14, 2012
    Watched it early at a screening in Denver. All I can say is this season trumps over the previous two seasons, by far. Rick Grimes is way above his badass status as before and rises to a whole new monster.

There's still a sense that The Walking Dead is shambling along too lackadaisically. Great pulp is propulsive, ruthless. But the show's embrace of "B"-movie values is a heartening sign.
  2. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Oct 12, 2012
    The Walking Dead is extremely realistic about the decayed, vast, destroyed world, and dopily idealistic about its main character.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Oct 12, 2012
    If early episodes are any indication, Season 3 will provide a glorious payoff for those EST-ian weeks down on the farm.