• Network: AMC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 31, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
8.1

1. Apr 2, 2013
    I'm so done with this show. It is absolute crap compared to the comic. What was supposed to be an epic finale fell with a whimper. This is all too typical of this show. The overall story shuffles aimlessly with laughable character motivation and a total lack of development. Whether this is die toA MC meddling or just bad writing doesn't master. The show is a joke add only the zombies are consistent with their goals. This show is another typical example of hillto Hollywood under resourcing something which should have been great. Expand
  2. Mar 21, 2013
    People arguing all time. No action, poor acting, poor directing, 0 apocalyptic feeling. I watched it 3 seasons in hope it get better, the first season 3 episodes were going in the right direction, but now I'm tired. This show is just terrible, I don't get how people can rate it so high, boring poor acted telenovela where zombies are rather victims of characters stupidity and not a threat.
  3. Mar 22, 2013
    Zombies!! Are you kidding!! At first I thought it was a comedy plot, after a while I realized that it was not, but could not see the drama, so I goggled it and found it was a Terror TV Series!!! Those zombies scare less than a golden retriever puppy!!!
  4. Mar 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Season one is great. Season two and three turns the show in to a mostly boring soap opera mostly restricted to a few sets that for some reason are immune to the hordes of zombies we're told to expect in the first season. Shallowly drawn characters who act in completely contradictory ways provide the viewer no characters with which they can sympathize, as they repeatedly discuss their prior and future actions over and over again ad nauseam. The tension of being on the run that was established in season one is nowhere to be seen, as zombie attacks are easily fended off in the same way over and over again. Characters act in ways that make little to no logical sense, such as wandering around in the open after one of their number is sniped by an opposing group. Michael Rooker is one of the only saving graces of the show in terms of acting, and is reappearance is a welcome one. Unfortunately, his scenes just highlight the lack of skills of most of the other actors. To me, it's a big disappointment after season one. As a huge fan of the b-movie, grind-house zombie apocalypse genre, I think the show misses it entirely in season two and three. Expand
  5. Nov 15, 2013
    The Walking Dead esta maior e com menos conteúdo racional, o roteiro insiste em fazer drama com banalidades e a narração repetitiva e cansativa, o numero de zumbis ao invés de diminuir só aumenta a cada temporada e a lógica passa cada vez mais longe da serie.
  6. Oct 15, 2013
    How many suspicious people question the Governor and then believe his delayed, fake-smiled, shifty eyed responses? How many characters KNOW what scum that guy is, had the chance to kill him, and didn't? They shoot people in the head who have died so they don't "turn"... Why does every character let this problem persist?

It's easy to spot the difference between an antagonist's luck and
    really bad story telling... and I was thinking that before the Governor started shooting his own people... including the guy who was already drawn on him... with an assault rifle... for five seconds... standing there like a deer statue in headlights... truly terrible. Expand
  7. Dec 31, 2013
    Rick was not a great leader, father or husband at all. The show would've been much better if Shane had lived instead! Every decision he made kept putting the team in jeopardy and the only thing or people he cared about was his whore wife Lauren. Shane said it b est when he said "Rick was not a great protector" so miss him!!!!!
  8. Jan 22, 2014
    A soap opera with Zombies!!! Can't believe people like this drivel. It's trite and lacks any kind of original content. The acting is atrocious. The plot is dumb! Plot development has been replaced with effects and lame attempts of suspense. There are so many inconsistencies I can't believe anyone with any intelligence likes the way the writers have veered from Season 1 & 2. Woodberry is a joke...and the townspeople are laughable. It's all just melodrama...like I said, a soap opera with zombies!!! Expand

There's still a sense that The Walking Dead is shambling along too lackadaisically. Great pulp is propulsive, ruthless. But the show's embrace of "B"-movie values is a heartening sign.
  2. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Oct 12, 2012
    The Walking Dead is extremely realistic about the decayed, vast, destroyed world, and dopily idealistic about its main character.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Oct 12, 2012
    If early episodes are any indication, Season 3 will provide a glorious payoff for those EST-ian weeks down on the farm.