Three Rivers : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 4, 2009
7.7

1. ChristineK.
    Oct 19, 2009
    Yes there is "Finally" a good drama instead of all the reality shows lately. 3 Rivers definately brings organ donation awareness to the for front. I am a donor if anything should happen and the stories are very much for real and having to deal with in real life is very touching and this show brings good things.
  2. MandyH.
    Oct 6, 2009
    I really enjoyed the show. I felt for the situations of the guest characters, and I found the doctors interesting enough that I want to get to know them better. The pacing was excellent; not too fast to follow, and not dead slow either. I also thought the actors meshed together really well, and I believed they were doctors too, which with younger actors isn't always an easy sell. I I really enjoyed the show. I felt for the situations of the guest characters, and I found the doctors interesting enough that I want to get to know them better. The pacing was excellent; not too fast to follow, and not dead slow either. I also thought the actors meshed together really well, and I believed they were doctors too, which with younger actors isn't always an easy sell. I could accept that there were inaccuracies and dramatic licence without rolling my eyes at the implausibility. But however high it aims, it's still a TV drama and should be viewed in that context. I also liked the idealism inherent in trying to raise awareness of organ donation. I didn't find it too preachy, and I liked the compassion shown to the donor family. All in all, it's a nice addition to the medical show line-up already on air, and I can see definite potential in it. Expand
  3. NadineB.
    Oct 6, 2009
    Had my heart pumping waiting to see what happens. Looking forward to next week!
  4. CharlesB
    Oct 8, 2009
    I gave it a shot and I got hooked. I think the show has great potential and I look forward to the next show. It was beleivable and the way it was filmed agreed with me...cutting in and out of locals.
  5. LizaH.
    Oct 9, 2009
    Critics do not anything and never will!
  6. TerrryI.
    Oct 5, 2009
    This show definitely has potential. Acting is good. I enjoyed the story line and can only hope the show will be continued.
  7. AnnV
    Oct 7, 2009
    Loved, loved this show! So great to have Alex back...the writing, the cast, emotion. Gives you something to think about! My favorite show on television!
  8. Cheryl
    Oct 11, 2009
    I was disappointed last week, but tonight's show absolutely blew it out of the water!! Alex O'Loughlin is Back!! And he brought with him a great bunch of friends! I'd watch this show everyday - in fact I will!
  9. Jan 6, 2011
    I really enjoyed this show! It's too bad CBS pulled the plug on it so early on. Finally there was a medical drama on TV that revolved around actual medicine (not sex and scandals like other medical dramas), and had strong, evolving characters that the audience could empathize with. The writing could have been a bit better, but overall I think this show was really great.
  10. Mar 9, 2012
    I love this show. It is very entertaining and enjoyable. I really hope that they do not cancel it. I know that I would be highly disappointed. It is different than all the other shows out there. I like the cast well.

The cases are inventive, and the acting is low key. Entertainmentwise, the series is nothing special.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Three Rivers is a masterful send-up of old medical TV show conventions, dating back to the '50s, with a parade of cliches so obviously and hilariously inane that you will laugh until your side aches.
  3. Three Rivers plays like a show that was put together in one made up of transplant advocates.