8.1

1. johnp
    Mar 20, 2007
    really liked it and also suburban murder show
  2. FrankiS.
    May 15, 2007
    I love the surprise ending. Need more reruns not only on Mondays
  3. DanB
    Mar 29, 2007
    I understand the criticisms about this show, but I thought it was okay anyway. What this show really reminds me of is Tales from the Crypt.
  4. jeremett!!
    Apr 8, 2007
    Based on reviews it is hard to believe that this is a good show. However, do not take the critics word, and watch the show for yourself. John Waters is an amazing cult director and the reviewers (especially at Variety) do not appear to have seen any of his other work. The show is intentionally cheesy, which just adds to the fun of it (see Waters' Serial Mom). Also, it contains Water Based on reviews it is hard to believe that this is a good show. However, do not take the critics word, and watch the show for yourself. John Waters is an amazing cult director and the reviewers (especially at Variety) do not appear to have seen any of his other work. The show is intentionally cheesy, which just adds to the fun of it (see Waters' Serial Mom). Also, it contains Water trademarks such as death by inanimate objects. In one episode, a husband kills his wife with their child's lunchbox. All of this is in good humour. The show does not focus on real events, as it isnt supposed to. Most definetly the best kischy show about spousal murder this year. Expand
  5. JoAnneE.
    Aug 28, 2007
    What is the name of the composer and title of the Cello composition on your tv commericals "til death do us part?
  6. leef
    Mar 23, 2007
    camp macabre -- these are real stories!
  7. AbeV.
    Apr 20, 2007
    This show is so bad. It tries to be tongue-in-cheek but it does not work. Really cheesy stories and cheesy acting. It does not belong on CourtTV. It belongs on Wifetime TV. It's that bad. It annoys me that CourtTV plays it so much.
  8. AnneC
    Apr 25, 2007
    Horrible! John Waters is sickening - it makes me throw up to see the ads which are in the worst taste. Depicting marriage negatively in the ads, as well as the frequency with which ads occur makes me hit the remote, and I always love most everything on Court TV!
  9. ChrisW.
    May 18, 2007
    Entertaining and darkly whimsical. It reminds me of murder mystery shows of the past and Jon waters is the perfect choice as the host.
  10. rosemaryc.
    May 30, 2007
    I love this show!!! I am not a huge tv watcher but I think this show is funny and dramatic at the same time!!!
  11. EDF.
    Mar 26, 2007
    Terrific show and very entertaining ! My wife and i watched it last week and really enjoyed both the show and the host. I would classify the show as f Alfred Hitchock Presents and The Twilight Zone meets Jerry Springer. I am looking forward to tonight's episodes. It really makes you look at marriage in a whole new light! ED Featherson
  12. JohnR
    Mar 27, 2007
    Don't listen to the critics, this one is a good show. It is not overproduced, and the story-lines have seemed good so far. Only thing is, it seems like the 22 minutes or so isn't enough time to fully develop each story, maybe 45 minute shows would be better.
  13. clints
    Apr 15, 2007
    HIGHLY UNDER-RATED SHOW! My wife and I look forward to it every week.
  14. ANGELAJ
    Apr 22, 2007
    Love John Waters narrating. It's kind of Twilight Zoneesque. I like the short 30 minute stories. I watch the show every chance I get.

" 'Til Death Do Us Part"... almost contains enough comically clumsy filming and overacting to achieve camp. Almost, but not quite enough, even with Waters doing his twisted Rod Serling bit.
    It's not a great show, but it's a good concept.
  3. Reviewed by: Mandi Bierly
    The premise is promising. Too bad the poorly-acted premiere is a snooze. [23 Mar 2007, p.55]