• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 25, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2
6.9

1. May 15, 2013
    Touch was one of those shows that gripped me with the pilot. It gave a sense of amazement and wonder about the connections we have to other people. The smallest things we do can have huge consequences, dire or beautiful.

The first season was tremendously powerful as we see the cause and effects of what brings people together and makes them human.

I'm not sure what they thought the
    show is, or what it should be, but let me tell you, the Second Season is nothing short of a steaming pile of turd. It figuratively undoes what the First Season started. Not only do you not give a single fancy to any of the characters, you could actually care less about what any of them do. The characters some how seem to have LOST character, including Martin and Jake.

The Second Season was rushed and overall, it killed what otherwise was a pretty fascinating show.
  2. Feb 26, 2013
    Touch, Season 2 A group of people with extraordinary abilities gradually become aware of each others' existence whilst being pursued by a serial killer and hindered by a powerful organization with shady motives. Instead of talking to each other the 'plot' is propelled by the protagonists throwing the idiot ball up in the air which is then caught firmly by somebody else who they have 'coincidentally' brushed against.

Heroes, Season 1 As above.

Tim Kring needs some help.
  3. Mar 10, 2013
    I'm with Matt Roush (TV Guide). The original concept was truly amazing, inspiring, and moving. The show has been remade (definitely NOT transformed) into the same old same old and I'm no longer engaged. Good guys, bad guys... how sadly boring. I wouldn't bother writing a review about any other show. This one used to matter. Now it doesn't.

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Feb 8, 2013
    Now comes this unnecessary makeover, starting with Friday's two-hour premiere, which transforms Touch into a tiresomely ordinary chase/conspiracy non-thriller.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Feb 7, 2013
    The intricacies may make it harder for new viewers to crack the show without doing some catch-up watching, but they also make it far more absorbing.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Feb 7, 2013
    You have plain old smashmouth elemental TV story devices--good guys, bad guys, evil corporations, a family unit, and a headlong rush toward the Truth, whatever that may be. Plus this special bonus: Intimations of Jack Bauer.