• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 25, 2012
Season #: 1, 2
7.0

1. Feb 1, 2013
    I think it is excellent TV, and I can not wait to see how it evolves. Kiefer could not whisper so much but other than that, brilliant. Thanks for the entertainment.
  2. Mar 22, 2012
    From what I have seen so far , this is utterly brilliant.The story is intelligent and engaging.One of the best things I have watched in a long time.How the story links together is good and the acting is pretty good.
  3. Apr 3, 2012
    So far from what i have seen so far is an excellent mind bending masterpiece, if the rest of the show resembles the first three episodes then i would say this story has the potential to be the best show i have ever seen, and i watch alot of shows.
  4. May 3, 2012
    Amazingly composed. I love the story line; it keeps revealing secrets beyond my expectations. Not to mention, the story also makes you wonder about those numbers and sequences. It's amazing!
  5. May 16, 2012
    A great introduction to mathematics and entanglement theory for people who've never heard of such things. Those of us who've been all over the world may be able to relate to how small the world really is and how many lives we touch and how we can end up changing the world in some major ways. Touch really goes all out in describing how even the smallest things can impact the greatestA great introduction to mathematics and entanglement theory for people who've never heard of such things. Those of us who've been all over the world may be able to relate to how small the world really is and how many lives we touch and how we can end up changing the world in some major ways. Touch really goes all out in describing how even the smallest things can impact the greatest changes. It details information that sounds like just spices for a tasty story, but many facts are actually true. I find myself, as a father, feeling for the struggle of a parent to relate to a child and worried that a system that cannot possibly understand desires to take you away before you can make that connection and progress. The use of multiple characters to break down the complexities of the math and theories and the story telling itself assisting is stunning. Frankly, my 9 year old daughter sits with me and stays glued to the TV the whole time and she asks questions about a lot of it after and I get to introduce her to why math is important and so is just being a good person. If she can understand that, I can't see why others can't. Expand
  6. May 29, 2012
    Touch is a show that will truly leave you in awe after every episode. Touch is the best and most thought provoking show on Fox. Even those who normally dislike shows of this genre will watch Touch. You will never want to turn it off.
  7. May 28, 2012
    I am surprised at these scores! Thankfully, this series has been renewed. I love this show.. I love the originality and the mystery... keeps me coming back every week. This show deserves a TEN,
  8. Apr 14, 2013
    A very good programme based around something quite interesting. One of the main actors is one of my favourite actors Kiether Sutherland seen as he was in 24.
  9. May 11, 2015
    A fascinating show, to say the least. I've never seen a show quite like it, actually. Intriguing and well-produced. Sutherland is arresting as a concerned father and the young boy playing his son is exceptionally good for his age.

1. Reviewed by: Robert Bianco
    Mar 22, 2012
    Unfortunately, [Sutherland's] disciplined performance is done in by an undisciplined show that moves too slowly to put limits on Jake's powers.
  2. Reviewed by: Hank Stuever
    Mar 22, 2012
    In some parts, Touch is pleasantly moving and even tightly woven, until it becomes too blunt in its purposeful yanking of heartstrings.
  3. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Mar 16, 2012
    The one great redemptive asset--and it's significant--is Kiefer Sutherland. [26 Mar 2012, p.41]