• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 16, 2013
  • Season #: 1
8.0

1. Oct 17, 2013
    Toy Story of Terror is great, it reunites everything you learned from the first three Toy Stories, team work, friendship, plans, it has real soul. The animation is riveting and the overall the TV Special thing is an unexpected surprise. Although it is twenty minutes long, it is so entertaining, lovely and really funny. Toy Story of Terror proves that Disney Pixar still knows how to deliver the best for the families. Absolutely loved it. Expand
  2. Oct 28, 2013
    Teeming with the personality, family-fun and humour you would expect from any product of Pixar, 'Toy Story of TERROR' only leaves you with one complaint: how long the fun lasts.
  3. Oct 17, 2013
    Love the story plot, lots of references in the special. Even if it's twenty minutes long, it still had a story from beginning, to end, and some scary moments too. Looks like Pixar still knows what Toy Story is all about. I'm rating this a 8.9, or a B+
  4. Dec 3, 2013
    Excellent video. just the style of Pixar studios: enjoyable, funny and entertaining.
    Gathers the essence of the movies.When I saw this short film, I want to see the movies again.
    I'm anxious awaiting more material from Pixar studios.
  5. Nov 2, 2013
    Pixar proves once again that it's Toy Story characters are some of the most charming ever created. It was fantastic to see my favorite animated characters together again for another adventure, along with some new faces. All of the original actors come back to lend their voices to the characters, and the whole thing is brimming with the same quality of the movies.

Animation is gorgeous.
    Environments and characters look fantastic and the toys really look like they've come alive. The detail in the plastic and fur is unbelievable and some of the environments look incredibly realistic. The story and jokes are top-notch. I have to give special credit for the level of intensity it packs. I found myself sitting on the edge of my seat, just like I did the first time I watched Toy Story 3.

Maybe the reason I like it so much is just because I am a HUGE of the Toy Story movies. It has the exact same quality, just a shorter running-time. I can't help but recommend this to everyone. It's magical, exciting, funny, and worth every second of the time you'll spend watching it. So if you've ever loved these characters then this is not something you want to miss again.
  6. Nov 27, 2013
    When this starts out exactly Identity. Or if you are older 10 Little Indians. The animation is spot on. The plot is good and keeps you interested and engaged. The kids will love it the only two problems I saw was it was too short and will only come on for Halloween. Otherwise it is a complete winner.
  7. Oct 27, 2013
    Este especial de Halloween me gusto, no tanto pero me gusto.Este especial de "Toy Story" no se identifico mucho con la pelicula, este especial fue mas dirigido a los niños y no a los adultos o a los adolescentes.
  8. Oct 29, 2013
    I thought Toy Story 3 was the end of the Toy Story franchise! Of course not. Now, they've regressed to being the replacement for charming and original short films at the beginning of Pixar films, and their lovableness is gone, replaced by bad jokes and lame new characters. Disney ruined my childhood.
  9. Nov 15, 2013
    Toy Story of Terror might recycled some of its ingenuity from its previous predecessors, it is still fun and enjoyable for PIxar's first Halloween animated TV special.

The TV special includes our complete characters including Woody, Jessie, and Buzz Lightyear resembling as a follow up to the Toy Story franchise. It has compact strong emotions, new characters, and gags to make you well
    comfy enough for family entertainment.

I also like about the film where Jessie introduced her fear which was last seen from Toy Story 2 and managed to overcome it with the help of a new character, Combat Carl and not to mentioned the clever Mr. Pricklepants who predicts the following arrangement of the film itself including the credits role.

Aside from the elements. Toy Story is an elegant film and has brought it the tasty substance which was the reason why it's predecessors where critically acclaimed films. It also boosts it's talented voices from Woody and Jessie.

Rating: 8 10
  10. Jan 16, 2014
    Toy Story of Terror is a spin-off TV special, made for Halloween, that takes all the negatives normally related to TV spin-offs and shows what can truly be done. The animation and story is right up there with the standards set by the Toy Story series. It has a positive message and lot of cute character moments that kept me smiling the whole way through. Full of charm and perfect for the season I know I'll be making this an annual Halloween watch! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Oct 16, 2013
    Themes from earlier Toy Story movies are also recycled, which should bother no one. Although Woody and Buzz get their screen time--with Jessie, they are the "Jules et Jim" of computer-animated cartoons about sentient playthings--it is the plucky cowgirl, facing her fears, whose story this is.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Tallerico
    Oct 16, 2013
    It’s a fun, holiday diversion that gives Pixar fans characters they miss, probably even more so given the films that followed their final adventure.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Oct 16, 2013
    ABC's Toy Story of Terror! is a delightful half-hour vignette of gags, action and self-empowerment, couching its never-give-up message in terrific non-stop entertainment.