Unforgettable : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 20, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
6.0

1. May 29, 2016
    Unforgettable is a great show. It was dropped from one station and picked up by A & E. Now please don't tell me it was dropped again. That's not right nor is it fair.
  2. Apr 2, 2016
    I loved this show!! Participated in trying to get it renewed, twice...NOW, A&E has canceled it with the shooting of a main character, just as they did with The Glades. I used to watch A&E as one of my "go-to" networks. They have proven they cannot be trusted to do right by a series and I will never get involved with any of their shows again.
  3. Sep 10, 2014
    This show is a great series to get into watching regularly. It is entertaining, and the relationship between the main Al Burns and Carrie Wells is heartwarming. Despite centering around homicides (which provides for highly varied episodes) this show is light-hearted and fun.
  4. Sep 28, 2011
    Another crime drama that I won't want to miss. Poppy does a wonderful job acting out her role as someone with a mental/medical condition that doesn't allow her to forget details.

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Sep 30, 2011
    Her mind has repressed the clues [to her sister's murder]. Clever paradox, but as a result the show is an unsatisfying mix of razor-sharp thinking and befogged gloom. [10 Oct 2011, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 21, 2011
    It's a new kind of plodding--so slow, you are almost begging her to stay retired so you don't have to witness her gifts in action again.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 20, 2011
    It may be just ordinary enough to work.