Vanished : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Aug 21, 2006
5.0

1. kreavitee
    Aug 19, 2006
    basically it's an 22-part episode of without a trace. although they actually show us the detective work (which can be pretty cool.) i was enjoying it..until they randomly had some "frozen" body come out of nowhere. that's when i had to roll my eyes.
  2. GordonT
    Sep 7, 2006
    Tell me is there anyone on this show you can like? I know its not the greatest of scripts but with all the characters they have there are only 2 or 3 actors. Some of the plot lines a so obvious its painful. Maybe over the course of the series they will be able to develop someone you can like.
  3. teeb
    Aug 25, 2006
    Ok..I have to be honest...I watched the show because of the main character Gale Harold, and there were certain parts in which I was really into it, but even though I am a die hard QAF fan and I would love to support my QAF alumi..I have to say that so far I am really mised because some of the acting is really bad...Gale has his moments on the show but there were certain times when he was Ok..I have to be honest...I watched the show because of the main character Gale Harold, and there were certain parts in which I was really into it, but even though I am a die hard QAF fan and I would love to support my QAF alumi..I have to say that so far I am really mised because some of the acting is really bad...Gale has his moments on the show but there were certain times when he was kind of off his game also. I mean it is ok but I honestly can not say it is the best show out there ..and not better than 24 at all...I'm sorry to sya it because like I said I love my QAF alumi but if they don't step it up I don't forsee a brilliant star of a hit with this one Expand
  4. KevinB
    Sep 5, 2006
    The first couple episodes were really bad, like Lost's 4 billion mysteries-upon-mysteries with no answers. Only here, instead of way too much character development, we get way too little. Okay, none. But the third episode didn't pile on a bunch more mysteries and it focused on a lot less on all 500 characters and it still moved at a decent clip. A couple more like this, and The first couple episodes were really bad, like Lost's 4 billion mysteries-upon-mysteries with no answers. Only here, instead of way too much character development, we get way too little. Okay, none. But the third episode didn't pile on a bunch more mysteries and it focused on a lot less on all 500 characters and it still moved at a decent clip. A couple more like this, and I'll stick around for the season. Expand

This is what you'd get if Without a Trace somehow turned into a cartoonish conspiracy chase thriller.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Lacking "Prison Break's" tough milieu and its initial narrative drive, "Vanished" doesn't exactly scream "Watch me." Nevertheless, it's polished enough and very much a work in progress.
  3. The pilot moves along at a cracking pace, introducing new clues and characters and settings so fast that it's very tempting to sit back and enjoy the ride, ludicrous though some of it may be.