• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 25, 2012
  • Season #: 1
6.7

1. Jan 22, 2013
    Excellent show with fun cast and very intriguing plot. The setting in the 1960s and that it is based on a real person really distinguishes this show from most.
  2. Mar 8, 2013
    I loved this series especially when it cam right after NCIS LA It shows the difference between the high tech LA series and then the 50's low tech. I loved all of the old cars and trucks along with the clothing/fashions of that day. We NEED more TV shows like this one. I always looked forward to seeing this show. PLEASE bring it back for us.
  3. Mar 20, 2013
    Our household loves Vegas and sure hope it gets picked up. It is an interesting story line and the characters are great. We would like to find out whether Mia forgives Sheriff Lamb's brother. Please renew it.
  4. Oct 18, 2012
    Although this idea for the show isn't anything exactly new, it's time period, production value and most of all the uber-talented cast make Vegas a winner. I can't wait to see more.
  5. Sep 25, 2012
    I enjoyed the pilot and I hope the rest of the episodes are as fast paced and action packed as the pilot and good actors as well pretty entertaining.One of the best crime dramas on tv for now besides The Mob Doctor.
  6. Oct 26, 2012
    I think this is a guy's show. My wife isn't interested but I am. Not because anything in particular stands out. There is a pretty common hour-long crime premise that has an overriding arc with a continuing saga week-to-week between the hero and villain (20 minutes laying out the crime, 20 minutes solving the crime and 2-4 minutes building the series arc). It is a tried and true method that works for the masses and isn't too disappointing when it has such a rich overlay of Vegas in the 60's and terrific character actors in Quaid, Chiklas, Mara and others. The show lends itself to glitzy guest-starring appearances in the future and has enough star power to keep it going for awhile. I think it would be much better as a cable series that could be grittier and even better on a movie channel where Vegas and the Mob is portrayed as Vegas and its early mob influences were instead of the PG version. All in all it is a good show that I don't look forward to because I can't wait to see what happens. Rather it is one that I look forward to because I like the actors, their characters and the backdrop of old Vegas. One of my guilty pleasures that I wouldn't expect a real critic to get but something a real viewer would understand. Expand
  7. Feb 20, 2013
    I admit when the show first started, I was a little unsure. However, I've watched the entire series and it does get a little better, as you get to know the full spectrum of the characters, you begin to cheer for one, then another. Sometimes you cheer the good guys, others you cheer for the bad guys. I think it deserves more time to develop a proper following.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 28, 2012
    One of the fall's best new dramas. [26 Nov 2012, p.48]
  2. Reviewed by: Joanne Ostrow
    Sep 25, 2012
    Vegas is likely to be successful simply because, at heart, it's a CBS crime procedural with cowboy threads.
  3. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Sep 25, 2012
    Where the show stumbles a little is in the case itself.