Warehouse 13 : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 7, 2009
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.5

1. Jan 28, 2015
    Easily among my all time favorite shows. Such an under-appreciated show. But not by anyone who has actually watched it. (not you 1 Episode Faux reviewers). The writing is up-beat, thoughtful, funny, varied, unique, and interesting, as are the characters. This is such a warm show, with a Mulder & Scully team, that actually WORK, rather than just make you miss Mulder & Scully. Truly aEasily among my all time favorite shows. Such an under-appreciated show. But not by anyone who has actually watched it. (not you 1 Episode Faux reviewers). The writing is up-beat, thoughtful, funny, varied, unique, and interesting, as are the characters. This is such a warm show, with a Mulder & Scully team, that actually WORK, rather than just make you miss Mulder & Scully. Truly a special little piece of Television, that is REALLY hard to not enjoy. You need a few Episodes, to get the show. Not just 1. Especially this one. :) Expand
  2. Sep 10, 2013
    Another great show being canceled before its due time just so they can put more stupid crap on tv. which I detest watching just stupid things I do not understand why kill off shows avid viewers watch for dumber stuff?
  3. Jul 23, 2013
    I love this show. It has one of the most unique story lines on television. Thank goodness that it is not yet another post-apocalyptic story that has become THE story line of the SyFy channel (that is when they are not wasting an hour with a wrestling match, paranormal, ghost or insect-ridden programs). The characters are clever and funny. The episodes have multiple story lines that areI love this show. It has one of the most unique story lines on television. Thank goodness that it is not yet another post-apocalyptic story that has become THE story line of the SyFy channel (that is when they are not wasting an hour with a wrestling match, paranormal, ghost or insect-ridden programs). The characters are clever and funny. The episodes have multiple story lines that are suspenseful and comic at the same time. Keep the artifacts coming! Check out their website it is also entertaining. Since SyFy discontinued Eureka and Alphas, this is the only program that makes the channel worth checking out. If you want a good post- apocalyptic, check out Falling Skies. Expand
  4. Jul 12, 2013
    This show is amazing, it has everything you want to enjoy at night. i just love it.
    and i don't know what else to say but i have to write till 150 characters.
  5. Feb 14, 2013
    wow, i cant get over how bad this show is. acting is painfull esp female lead. goofiness that belongs in childrens cartoon. and o so tired plots. very hard to watch. the characters would fit as 15 year old junior detectives, show feels very imature. really surprised this has following
  6. Nov 6, 2010
    I watched the first couple episodes of this show and just couldn't get into it. The characters are cliche and even a bit annoying. Although the overall story of the show is very creative, it is presented in a very corny and unrealistic way. There are so many other good science fiction shows and movies, I wouldn't waste my time with this one.
  7. Oct 1, 2010
    Warehouse 13 is a favorite. It seems much better than Eureka, which has become downright soapy in its fixation on kissing and couples. I read that the third season of Warehouse 13 will start Oct 15, 2010. Hope so.
  8. OrthoS
    Sep 19, 2009
    I must disagree with the viewer who bashed Claudia. I think she is charming and refreshing. Then, again, I teach high school, so perhaps I have developed a tolerance for goofy adolescents. While I agree that the show is derivative (see: Life, Bones, X-Files et. al, for bickering, mixed gender partners), the artifact warehouse angle is fresh and intriguing. However, I am still getting used I must disagree with the viewer who bashed Claudia. I think she is charming and refreshing. Then, again, I teach high school, so perhaps I have developed a tolerance for goofy adolescents. While I agree that the show is derivative (see: Life, Bones, X-Files et. al, for bickering, mixed gender partners), the artifact warehouse angle is fresh and intriguing. However, I am still getting used to Saul Rubinek in the Artie role. To me, he always will be the movie exec/drug buyer in the gory climax of TRUE ROMANCE. Expand
  9. kevinh
    Sep 17, 2009
    Fringe Lite. With half the taste and nothing smart.
  10. JamesW
    Sep 13, 2009
    This show exemplifies why you can hardly judge a series based on one or two shows. It keeps getting better and better, and is very enjoyable to watch several times. Alison at first seemed to be the weakest character, but with some significant vulnerability introduced, she is a great addition.
  11. EliJ.
    Aug 29, 2009
    Get rid of Claudia and you've got a pretty entertaining sci fi show. I don't want to admit it because i really like the show and don't want to bash the producers or anything...but i want to turn the channel whenever Claudia comes into a scene.
  12. GeneD
    Aug 26, 2009
    This is the type of offbeat show that has always appealed to me. It's not quite as good as my all-time favorite (Northern Exposure) but it has that potential. Each week gives us more backstory and character development. How often can that be said about what's on TV these days? Warehouse 13 can't be nearly as cheap to produce as reality TV, so I hope SyFy can hold onto the This is the type of offbeat show that has always appealed to me. It's not quite as good as my all-time favorite (Northern Exposure) but it has that potential. Each week gives us more backstory and character development. How often can that be said about what's on TV these days? Warehouse 13 can't be nearly as cheap to produce as reality TV, so I hope SyFy can hold onto the ad revenue it needs to keep it going. I would hate to see it dropped, since it seems to be getting more compelling and complex with each new episode. Expand
  13. GideonA
    Aug 16, 2009
    This show has been developing nicely. Pete & Mikah rely on each other's strengths and neither tries to out-boss the other. Also the story lines reach back well to the history of the Warehouse itself which is also interesting. My one problem is with the addition of Claudia (who, I hope doesn't turn out to be Artie's replacement). She is very predictable and annoying.
  14. MichelleF
    Aug 9, 2009
    My husband and I think this show is much better than Eureka--not as predictable, and there is more backstory just waiting to be uncovered. I find the main characters much more interesting. We record it and can't wait to see it each week.
  15. ChrisS.
    Aug 6, 2009
    A very entertaining show that mixes seriousness with silliness. It's enjoyable to watch the character interaction in whatever weird X-files type stuff that goes on. Although it doesn't have that many original ideas, it executes them in a funny sort of way that works.
  16. AlanP
    Jul 26, 2009
    This show is superb. Perfect by no means but the plots to the references to history to the main characters are extremely enjoyable. The various subplots are usually funny with a healthy mix of serious, and the mystery that surrounds the whole thing is very enjoyable. Also, the cinematography is mouth-watering. The car crash in the first episode was especially breathtaking. Great show, This show is superb. Perfect by no means but the plots to the references to history to the main characters are extremely enjoyable. The various subplots are usually funny with a healthy mix of serious, and the mystery that surrounds the whole thing is very enjoyable. Also, the cinematography is mouth-watering. The car crash in the first episode was especially breathtaking. Great show, really caught me by surprise. I'll continue watching as long as Syfy keeps producing! Expand
  17. Ozroly
    Jul 25, 2009
    Its no Eureka, but its very funny and the characters work well of each other hope it last for a while.
  18. BryanK
    Jul 21, 2009
    In my life I have a liking to science-fiction and horror related films and television. A few weeks ago I was intrigued by the upcoming show "Warehouse 13". After viewing this week's episode I was left with a feeling of disintrest. The show borrows concepts from programs such as " The Outer Limits" and the similar 1960's Japanese program " Ultra-Q". While the episodes have been In my life I have a liking to science-fiction and horror related films and television. A few weeks ago I was intrigued by the upcoming show "Warehouse 13". After viewing this week's episode I was left with a feeling of disintrest. The show borrows concepts from programs such as " The Outer Limits" and the similar 1960's Japanese program " Ultra-Q". While the episodes have been well thought out, what stopped me from enjoying this show was the characters. Eddie McClintock comes off with a severe ego and is just plain rude. Joanne Kelly was very good in her role yet came off as annoying in trying to be the leader between her's and McClintock's character. The remaining characters were decent yet not incredible. In conclusion this program, while of my favorite genre of films and television, was not well put together and requires improvement in the field of characters, Change the ego and the trying to be leader. Expand
  19. JoeAverage
    Jul 19, 2009
    Funny how others are using a combination of other (better) shows to describe it (I.e Eureka, Fringe, X-Files, Bones, Middlemen, and on, and on...). A bland mishmash resulting from too much marketing research.
  20. DaveC.
    Jul 19, 2009
    I really like this show so far. It has elements of the X-Files, but isn't quite as serious, so for me, that works great.
  21. ShawnJ
    Jul 16, 2009
    The show isn't great. I'm into Sci-Fi stuff so this is a show I would normally be into. However, the two main characters are just too cliche / uninteresting / not great actors. Watched the pilot and flipped back and forth during the second ep. but couldn't really get into it.
  22. KennethM
    Jul 16, 2009
    If Indiana Jones, House and XFiles had a huge orgy, and all the rubbers used proved defective, and the act took place in a state without legalized abortion, W-13 would be the resultant lovechild.
  23. chuck
    Jul 14, 2009
    Fun, light and easy on the brain cells - not Emmy material but definitely enjoyable.
  24. EliasC
    Jul 14, 2009
    If you think you have seen this all before, you have, in shows like Eureka, The Librarian series, Indiana Jones, and so on. Some cutesy humor and decent acting ultimately can not save this tiring overlong TV pilot which seems to have spent more money on set decoration than plot. There are better summer options out there for the discriminating viewer who does not want to waste his or her If you think you have seen this all before, you have, in shows like Eureka, The Librarian series, Indiana Jones, and so on. Some cutesy humor and decent acting ultimately can not save this tiring overlong TV pilot which seems to have spent more money on set decoration than plot. There are better summer options out there for the discriminating viewer who does not want to waste his or her precious entertainment time allotment. Expand
  25. MS
    Jul 13, 2009
    What a great show! Fun, quirky, and just enough drama to keep it centered.
  26. DavidM
    Jul 13, 2009
    There is a lot of potential in this show now that the "Pilot" episode is over. It is like "X-Files" meets "Fringe" meets "Bones." I like there is no big conspiracy and each episode can stand alone. This show is set up so that only the imagination of the writers can ruin it.
  27. MagnusE
    Jul 13, 2009
    I like that this show comes across as lighthearted, neither overly comical or overly serious. The setting allows for nearly infinite different plots, so here's hoping for lots of good writing!
  28. JoshuaB
    Jul 12, 2009
    This show has tons of promise to it. I feel the best way to describe it is that it is a happy medium between Special Unit 2 and X-Files. Both shows consist of a male/female duo, on the search for the supernatural and the unexplained. I feel this show will be able to be a hit with many viewers from multiple age groups. I hope to see a full season and hopefully more.
  29. RodericR.
    Jul 8, 2009
    I will watch this show every time. I absolutely loved it. The potential for great plots, character interactions, and a good ol' crazy genius. The shows like Warehouse 13, Battlestar Galactica, Dr. Who - these shows seem so much better than the garbage reality and talent shows on mainstream TV.

1. The pilot drags, but Saul Rubinek, who plays the warehouse curator, is entertaining enough that I want to believe it will improve.
  2. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Like other Sci Fi shows of the recent past (think: "Eureka"), Warehouse 13 begins with a strong concept and suffers from weak execution.
    There are times when you have to question the writers' urge to pack in everything but the kitchen sink...Fortunately, Kelly and McClintock pull off their roles in this precarious high-flying adventure, teetering between heaviness and humor in each scene.