• Network: Showtime
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 7, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
7.4

1. Aug 14, 2011
    Starts off a little dull as the show struggles to find it's feet again after last season's conclusive finale, but picks up substantially mid-way through and builds towards an excellent finale. Yes, there are some subplots that didn't interest me, but the same could be said for season 3, and that which was good was REALLY good.
  2. Apr 7, 2011
    This season got a bit boring and predictable. Not at all as entertaining as season 2 and 3. I wish I could give it an 8.5, but it doesn't deserve a 9. :(
  3. Feb 10, 2011
    Also, seems to be ripping off Outrageous Fortune which if it was on this database would be a 10 rating every season! All five of them. That was/is a show that hasn't had to overhaul to get the viewers. Made in New Zealand and thus not noticed by this website. Very unfortunate.

Though it’s not a bad idea to shake up a show heading into its fourth year, the first few episodes of the new season feel joyless and off.
  2. It remains one of the best.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    I think I comprise a third type--a wary Weeds fan who's happy it's back but hardly ecstatic.