• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 23, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
8.3

1. Jun 10, 2011
    All the main players are back for Season 3 which promises to be as fun and creative as the previous two seasons. I am especially enjoying the tension between Peter and Neal over the missing artwork from last season's finale. The state of their relationship had become a bit bland in that Neal capitulated to Peter's orders all to often. Now, we will get to see Neal in his original element as a con man extraordinaire. Expand
  2. Mar 11, 2012
    This review is made after having watched the full season. Other reviewers here have posted there responses after only a few episodes; not an ideal way to review a season if you ask me. Season 3 of White Collar sticks to the formula that's made this show great but ditches the pointless cliffhangers that were apparent in the first two seasons. There's no equivalent to "the music box" this season. There is still a sub-plot that carries over episode-by-episode however it's far more pertinent to the basis of the show and to the individual cases each episode. The chemistry between the two lead actors hits an all-time high this season, with some scenes that would make you question whether this is an investigative detective show or a serious drama. Mozzy and El also shine throughout the season as they are given more important roles. While the show gives us "much of the same", that is also what always make the show great. Worth a full watch, all episodes, no question. Expand
  3. Aug 6, 2011
    Excellent show; one of my favorite ones, in addition to Covert Affairs, Burn Notice & Suits. The set up where a convicted supposedly reformed thief is let out of prison, only if he helps out the FBI in solving criminal cases. The characters are very likable, and there is an ongoing plot line that continues in each episode; sprinkled with humor. Don;t miss out on this season & if you haven't seen the other two seasons, make sure you rent it...you won;t be disappointed. :) Expand
  4. Jul 25, 2011
    Could you stop the shameless product placement? Apart from that a pretty entertaining series, although the first two seasons were better. Extra sentence.
  5. Oct 7, 2011
    Its a creative show. It would probably do better on a different network. The acting is good, and its a nice comparison to Burn Notice and Covert Affairs.
  6. Jun 5, 2014
    My husband and I have recently started watching this show and we are hooked. Thanks to Netflix we can fly through the episodes. The characters are great together and the story line is addictive. A+ for the writers and actors that make this show so fun to watch!

1. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Jun 9, 2011
    White Collar's return is a sprightly, enjoyable affair--stylishly shot, well acted and deftly threaded with moral ambiguity.
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Jun 7, 2011
    Peter and Neal now have very good reason to be wary of each other, and that not only suggests good things in the future but spices up all of their interactions while they work their latest case. It's a vast improvement, and a welcome example of a show eventually finding itself by eliminating outside distractions and focusing as much as possible on the core concept.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jun 7, 2011
    It's still lively, still fun and still has the right touch of snap in the dialogue. But at times it's working a little too hard, and maybe requiring the viewer to work too hard as well.