• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 23, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
8.9

1. Aug 15, 2011
    One of the 5 best shows on TV. Sleek, smart, sexy, sophisticated. Love the plots, twists, writing. Love the characters, acting, and locations. Wouldn't change a thing about this show.
  2. Jan 6, 2012
    Must Watch... If you dont, you'll regret it :)
  3. Sep 21, 2010
    I love this show. It is a great mix of Thomas Crown, James Bond, among other highly entertaining elements. The stylish lead is fantastic along with all the supporting crew. Love it!
  4. Oct 31, 2010
    I love this show, very interesting. I love it when they are showing you how the thieves do some stuff. This show was a great idea and its extremely entertaining
  5. Nov 22, 2010
    The shows premise as a criminal who helps find other criminals that do crime similar to him, is similar to the hit show "Dexter". But there is reason to turn into one of the best fall programs on cable is because of the characters. As the previous hit show on USA, "Monk", it gives an ongoing story that creates the base for the show. Intelligent as the show is, the first season gets better and better as each episode goes by. Expand
  6. Dec 14, 2010
    absolutly stunning everything about this show is amazing specially the HOT MAIN ACTOR like WOW hahahaha this is a great movie with a interesting story line that is entertaning to watch.
  7. Jan 9, 2011
    Brilliant! This show is highly addictive. I've introduced 5 people to White Collar, including my mother and everyone is hooked! My one complaint, the season is way to short. More episodes, please!
  8. Jan 15, 2011
    White Collar is a brilliant show. Its success rests largely on the great chemistry between the two main characters and the impressive script. Worth watching for sure, I would give it a nine and a half.
  9. Aug 30, 2012
    I just started watching this show four days ago after receiving a recommendation from a good friend. After going through my usual routine of watching as much as I can in a few days, I've reached the middle of season three. I can say that it's one of the most intriguing shows that I've had the pleasure of watching. It's been quite a while since something like this came up on my radar
  10. Feb 11, 2013
    I never thought I`d be watching a drama and enjoying it, let alone a crime thriller type one. This one keeps you on edge for the next episode and the characters they`ve chosen for all angles are very fitting.

1. Reviewed by: Randee Dawn
    This is a show packed with smart people who make things happen and, even when following a predictable forgery crime--one that shoots off into interesting side alleys--always are one step ahead of viewers' expectations.
  2. It's well-paced, it's fun to watch and none of the characters needs to be anywhere near as annoying as, say, Nick Castle.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    White Collar is not original. But White Collar is enjoyable.