Wolverine and the X-Men : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
7.9

1. Apr 30, 2016
    Another great Marvel TV show for the Nicktoons channel. Wolverine and the X-Men stays true to the comics and it's another great way to enjoy a few minutes of your soul life.
  2. Feb 10, 2015
    Wolverine e gli X-Men è la miglior serie sugli X-Men mai realizzata e sicuramente una delle migliori serie animate di tutti i tempi.Un capolavoro episo che ha poi aperto le porte alla serie Avengers: I Più Potenti Eroi Della Terra.
  3. Oct 31, 2010
    Wolverine and the X-Men is an astounding kids series that stays so close to the comic storylines it's amazing. What astounded me the most about this show was the top notch voice acting. Even the supporting cast for each episode is stellar. While I was hesitant to see Wolverine leading the X-Men while Professor X lies in a coma, it all turned out for the best. Overall, Wolverine and theWolverine and the X-Men is an astounding kids series that stays so close to the comic storylines it's amazing. What astounded me the most about this show was the top notch voice acting. Even the supporting cast for each episode is stellar. While I was hesitant to see Wolverine leading the X-Men while Professor X lies in a coma, it all turned out for the best. Overall, Wolverine and the X-Men is well worth the $22.98. It is chock full of comic references such as Days of Future Past, the Pheonix/Inner Circle, and even a nod to Eve of Destruction. If it wasn't for the fact that this was a Nickelodeon show, I would give it a perfect score. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.