7.6

1. Jul 12, 2013
    It's a really solid show. It BLOWS alway shows like RJ Bugger or "Awkward" Those shows are for kids, and are really cheesy. The main actor is pretty talented and the way he acts is something that hasn't been done before. Aka he's over the top, and in my opinion, very funny. The show follows a style for each episode where Zack goes about his day trying to become famous it's very clever but becomes uninspired by episode 8 or so.

None the less, one of the best MTV drama shows I've seen in the pass 5 years. Check it out if you have already seen everything else out there. 7.5/10
  2. Jun 22, 2013
    This show is hilarious! I really hope they don't cancel because I could not stop laughing! It just gets better and better every time you watch it. I can understand that some people would hate it because its just you either hate it or you love it. No in between. All in all this is one of the best shows I have ever watched.
  3. Jun 21, 2013
    When I first saw the commercial I groaned because I thought it was pretty weak considering how big Bo is... why do a sitcom. I gave it a try out of respect. The first episode was sorta' low budget looking and justified as it's a pilot. A few boring parts, but in all I liked it. When Bo went to a funeral and gave a speech not knowing she was black and said... "black... she's black... yeah dad she's black, deal with it!"

The next episode was completely updated with cash. Bo looks different... looks like a lot of time passed between those two episodes. Much funnier, more edgier, starting to feel like Family Guy.

The next episode 3, I'm sold 100%. Now some bleeped out cussing words, complete Seth McFarlane feel to it, yet Bo's own style. Bo is very funny, and this is the only show I was laughing out loud to... I can't think of any show outside of Family Guy, American Dad, and South Park that I was laughing my ass off to... OK so Eastbound and Down.

Great writing... worried this will get canceled.
  4. Jun 5, 2013
    I personally enjoy this show, however, I can clearly tell that this show definitely isn't for everybody. It's kind of like a "You're gonna love it or you're gonna hate it" kind of thing. There are moments in the show that are just so embarrassing for the main character, that you literally will cringe, but there are also moments that are going to make you laugh out loud. Overall a very funny show, and I expect it to only get better as the characters develop. Expand
  5. May 20, 2013
    Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous overall reads like a stale and done many times before comedy show. Although a great idea for a series, Bo Burnham went in over his head in taking a lead role. Ironically showing his need to be famous is valued above a top tier actor who would have done the role better. Claiming to be birthed from other mockumentaries like "The Office" Zach Stone plays a much worse, more annoying, and more awkward Michael Scott, so awkward in fact that the show stops becoming enjoyable, and turns into an all out cringe-fest. Expand
  6. May 10, 2013
    Greatest show ever. I can tell right now that this will be on for 20+ seasons. Dont you dare ever say this show sucks cause it is a gift from the universe and I love bo burnham so much. When im not playing sims 3 or playing on my x box, i will watch marathons of this show, even though this show only has two episodes. I can even recite the first episode for you: Camera zooms to Bo in his bed, Bo begins monologue. I have watched each episode at least 69 times, and I laugh every single time. You guys need to stop hating on Bo, he is a magical butterfly sprouting from his cocoon. This show is that cocoon. He is a masculine god sent from Greece itself. His slender body and his wavy, messy hair gets me every time. I want him, and this show only makes me want him more. Zach stone is going to be famous. The only thing I don't get about the show is that why did no one like him in high school. I would've been his best freaking friend. Bo if you ever read this, please contact us at mclovin.chin@aol.com
    Oh Bo, play that oboe... Peace and blessins.
  7. May 10, 2013
    Bo Burnham fans will delight in his childish escapades of cringey awkward humour in this clever and cynical show, satirising modern obsession with fame and reality television. Sweet show with heart and most importantly very funny.
  8. May 6, 2013
    Clever and light in all the right spots, the show is incredibly funny. Fantastic work by supporting cast really helped ground the show into believable moments. Worth a watch.

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    May 2, 2013
    Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous is a clever riff on the fanaticism and cynicism inspired by the network’s own reality slate, including “Teen Mom,” “16 and Pregnant” and “Buckwild.
  2. Reviewed by: Jon Caramanica
    May 2, 2013
    When Zach is performing for the cameras, he’s hammy verging on pathetic, as if he’s starring not in a reality show but a sketch-comedy show about someone with deep feelings of inadequacy..... He’s at his most personable and affectionate when he thinks he’s shooed away the cameras, which are of course still filming, in a more vérité style.
  3. Reviewed by: Hank Stuever
    May 2, 2013
    This show is so bad, it’s beneath even MTV.