7.3

1. Aug 2, 2011
    Having loved many of the previous Lego interpretations of classic films, and also loving the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, I expected to adore this game. Perhaps I set my expectations a little too high, because what I got was a good, but not great platformer. The graphics are as pretty as ever, and all the characters look right, but the problem comes from the fact that barely any ofHaving loved many of the previous Lego interpretations of classic films, and also loving the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, I expected to adore this game. Perhaps I set my expectations a little too high, because what I got was a good, but not great platformer. The graphics are as pretty as ever, and all the characters look right, but the problem comes from the fact that barely any of the environments are made of Lego themselves, or if they are they donâ Expand
  2. Jan 1, 2012
    As a fan of the films, I didn't really enjoy this. The cutscenes were very funny and the 3d effect looks very good but the gameplay is far too repetitive and the game is a bit too short despite spanning 4 films.

1. Jul 13, 2011
    Lego Pirates of the Caribbean on the 3DS does a solid job of showcasing how fun Lego games can be.
  2. Jul 13, 2011
    There's nothing in here that transforms the LEGO experience for the better or worse, but it may be the best Pirates of the Caribbean game produced thus far.
  3. Nintendo Gamer