7.1

1. May 26, 2011
    The game is actually pretty good, a noticeable improvement in graphics, gameplay, and sound over Lego Star Wars III, which I also own. Looking forward to Harry Potter on the 3DS this fall!
  2. May 17, 2011
    Seriously, one of the most surprising games on the 3DS. Also surprising, how good the subtle 3D works. It makes the graphics look better than PS2 and even the gameplay is just as smooth. It's very easy though when it comes to combat, but this isn't a hack n slash, it's about exploration, and the free play sure as all lets you do that. If youre into exploration in platformers, get thisSeriously, one of the most surprising games on the 3DS. Also surprising, how good the subtle 3D works. It makes the graphics look better than PS2 and even the gameplay is just as smooth. It's very easy though when it comes to combat, but this isn't a hack n slash, it's about exploration, and the free play sure as all lets you do that. If youre into exploration in platformers, get this game. Only negative being that it's very easy. Expand
  3. May 13, 2011
    If you like pirates of the caribbean and Lego games you will love this . Great graphics and fun to play lots of collectables and characters to unlock.
  4. Dec 13, 2012
    I have played lots of Lego games like Lego Star Wars series and Lego Indiana Jones, etc. But on the 3DS which i bought new a coupled of weeks ago, i bought the new Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. And lets say it looks way better than any other Lego game i have played, and on a 3DS handheld console to! I was just surprised at how the game play, the beauty of the graphics, the easy controls,I have played lots of Lego games like Lego Star Wars series and Lego Indiana Jones, etc. But on the 3DS which i bought new a coupled of weeks ago, i bought the new Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. And lets say it looks way better than any other Lego game i have played, and on a 3DS handheld console to! I was just surprised at how the game play, the beauty of the graphics, the easy controls, the adventure sense on the free play while keeping its platform style gaming. its great! You play thru every movie tittle but in Lego, and its funny how they just parodied every part of the movie on the game.

In all Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean is a very fun, subtitled for all ages type of game. Its fun, beautiful, and it has a great replay value thanks to its free play mode, collections, and other nice stuff for those on the 100% completion. Right now its on a good price, so go check it out, and have a blast.
  5. Jul 17, 2013
    As far as lego games go, this is great. It has the same music as in the films, the graphics are good, and the 3D effect is great, though often isn't present in cutscenes. You can play as different characters from the films, each with their various own abilities. The game takes you through the four films, each consisting of four levels. These contain puzzles that require specific charactersAs far as lego games go, this is great. It has the same music as in the films, the graphics are good, and the 3D effect is great, though often isn't present in cutscenes. You can play as different characters from the films, each with their various own abilities. The game takes you through the four films, each consisting of four levels. These contain puzzles that require specific characters to use their unique abilities. The puzzles are mostly great fun, challenging, and rarely get old. As well as this, there are enemy fights, but they are far too easy as if you die you respawn on the spot, just lose some coins. Also there are special duels against key characters, but they just require you to mash particular buttons and grow stale very quickly. Luckily, the game isn't a breeze, because the puzzles are challenging. It is over quickly though. On top of the main game, there is a streetpass duel mode, but I've already mentioned that duels get old quickly. Thankfully, there's a co-op mode as well. Expand
  6. Aug 2, 2011
    Having loved many of the previous Lego interpretations of classic films, and also loving the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, I expected to adore this game. Perhaps I set my expectations a little too high, because what I got was a good, but not great platformer. The graphics are as pretty as ever, and all the characters look right, but the problem comes from the fact that barely any ofHaving loved many of the previous Lego interpretations of classic films, and also loving the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, I expected to adore this game. Perhaps I set my expectations a little too high, because what I got was a good, but not great platformer. The graphics are as pretty as ever, and all the characters look right, but the problem comes from the fact that barely any of the environments are made of Lego themselves, or if they are they donâ Expand
  7. Jan 1, 2012
    As a fan of the films, I didn't really enjoy this. The cutscenes were very funny and the 3d effect looks very good but the gameplay is far too repetitive and the game is a bit too short despite spanning 4 films.
  8. Sep 22, 2013
    A mi casi siempre me parecen divertidos los juegos de LEGO. Pero este es Malisimo!!!! Jugabilidad(0): el control no es incomodo. Pero a la hora de luchar aprietas para pegar con la espada dos veces y ya lo matas. Ademas el juego es super corto (dura como unas 9 horas). Son en total 16 niveles, que yo solo pase 8, porque me aburre jugarlo. Y cuando luchas con un, por decirle "Jefe", no esA mi casi siempre me parecen divertidos los juegos de LEGO. Pero este es Malisimo!!!! Jugabilidad(0): el control no es incomodo. Pero a la hora de luchar aprietas para pegar con la espada dos veces y ya lo matas. Ademas el juego es super corto (dura como unas 9 horas). Son en total 16 niveles, que yo solo pase 8, porque me aburre jugarlo. Y cuando luchas con un, por decirle "Jefe", no es que luchas sino que tienes que apretar el boton A o B rapido, bueno "rapido". A la velocidad de una tortuga. Es demasiado facil. Tecnologia(2): le doy 2 porque no tiene tan malos graficos Graficos(6.5): no son malos pero tampoco buenos Sonido: el sonido es muy bueno. se escucha bastante bien sin auriculares. lo mejor del juego Innovacion: nada de innovacion, nada. Expand

1. Jul 13, 2011
    Lego Pirates of the Caribbean on the 3DS does a solid job of showcasing how fun Lego games can be.
  2. Jul 13, 2011
    There's nothing in here that transforms the LEGO experience for the better or worse, but it may be the best Pirates of the Caribbean game produced thus far.
  3. Jun 13, 2011