Nintendo Video 3DS

6.1

1. Mar 11, 2012
    I like this service because you can watch good shows of clips games and see what a job looks like i like it because you can see what games are coming out and have fun watching the shows
  2. Nov 19, 2011
    The Nintendo Video Application definitely has some faults:
    The first being the choice of video. I've seen really cool stuff on that (and my sister loved the Blue Man Group videos), but there's also silly stupid humor.
    The second, the videos disappearing. This has been fixed (you can now buy the videos you liked to keep forever.) Wha'ts really cool about this application though is the 3D
    The Nintendo Video Application definitely has some faults:
    Wha'ts really cool about this application though is the 3D effect. It works, without glasses. And even though it's been repetitively put in bad light by the media, it's really great once you get used to it.
    Also, the application automatically updates whenever you have wifi, making it really practical and easy to use.
    I give it a 9/10 because I feel the other reviews didn't really do this application justice. Sure, it's not something you're going to spend a lot of time with, but it's cool having.
  3. Nov 5, 2013
    Nintendo video is better than ever since they got the new shows. it's mainly the same videos over and over but a new one pops up every once in a while. my favorite series is dinosaur office. i would give it a 10 if you could hold more than 4 videos at a time and if the 3d worked better. the new series are pretty funny though.

There are no critic reviews yet.