6.0

1. Jun 15, 2012
    Ugly sound, low resolution, framerate problems - thats all about Rayman Origins on 3DS. If you want to enjoy the game fully - choose the version for the Wii.
  2. Jul 19, 2012
    not at all suited for the 3DS. The scaling is all wrong. all the characters are too small and blurry due to the game being designed for the big screen. The music plays in the wrong places and loops poorly. And don't get me started on the lag. If you want to enjoy this game buy it on a console.
  3. Jun 20, 2012
    This makes me wonder why Ubisoft took so long to port over such a simple game in poor quality like this. The games looks very blurry, the 3D barely stands out, the sound is off and the framerate still chugs a lot. This is not even for the limits of the 3DS in front of the Vita or some smartphones. it's just a very bad port that insults whoever bought the 3DS
  4. Jun 21, 2012
    A pathetic port. My g*****n cell phone can probably run this game, why did Ubisoft have to port a halved frame rate and tons of lag into this game? Personally I thought the graphics were fine, but the fact that the game crawls and stutters, a 2D PLATFORMER crawling and stuttering when the original plays at 60 fps, is pathetic. Along with Rayman 3D's atrocious frame rate, I'm just not sure Ubisoft knows what they're doing anymore. And why did it take so long to release? Expand

1. Nov 20, 2012
    Rayman Origins is a unique, well designed platformer with loads of personality that simply doesn't feel right on the 3DS.
  2. Jun 27, 2012
    If you haven't yet enjoyed Rayman Origin and you want to do it on your 3DS anywhere you are, this is better than nothing, as the game is already a classic. But this adaptation is a bit disappointing technical wise.
  3. Jun 20, 2012
    A port that's slower, blurrier, and missing multiplayer, but for all that it's still the 3DS' best non-Mario platformer. Beautiful, fluid and packed with value. [July 2012, p.97]