8.5

1. Feb 10, 2012
    Excellent game. Great job made by Capcom. The best graphics on 3DS, great story and beautiful soundtrack. A must have sure!. A game that recovers things that RE 5 minimized... You will love this game, ;)
  2. Mar 20, 2012
    I normally don't appreciate people who give a perfect score to a video game, because I feel like they're lying to themselves. But Resident Evil Revelations really does deserve a perfect 10 out of 10. Capcom has finally found the perfect balance between action and horror, something that was severely lacking in Res 5. Revelations definitely has the creepiness factor that was present in theI normally don't appreciate people who give a perfect score to a video game, because I feel like they're lying to themselves. But Resident Evil Revelations really does deserve a perfect 10 out of 10. Capcom has finally found the perfect balance between action and horror, something that was severely lacking in Res 5. Revelations definitely has the creepiness factor that was present in the early additions to the series, it even got me to jump at a few points in the game. The only fault the game has is that it gets a bit glitchy at some points in the game, but it really isn't that big of deal. Revelations looks great, even in 3D, and in my opinion takes the crown for the best game on the 3DS. Expand
  3. Mar 17, 2012
    Phenomenal graphics, excellent music, a good story line and a control system that seldom gets in the way make this a must have game. The only flys in the ointment are; the lack of communication with one's partner in multiplayer, (I believe that lack to be in the 3DS, not the game. And which can be overcome by playing in Local mode.), and the fact that the maker of this game; either havePhenomenal graphics, excellent music, a good story line and a control system that seldom gets in the way make this a must have game. The only flys in the ointment are; the lack of communication with one's partner in multiplayer, (I believe that lack to be in the 3DS, not the game. And which can be overcome by playing in Local mode.), and the fact that the maker of this game; either have forgotten that not all persons wanting to play this game have the same level of skill they do, or delibretly left out the casual gamer. I had over 70 hours, and I don't know how many restarts, invested before, successfully completing campaign mode, on the "Casual" level. The multiplayer mode makes up for the frustration. Expand
  4. Mar 13, 2012
    The best game available for 3DS. The graphics are as good (or maybe even better) as on a Wii. This is the second RE game I played (Mercenaries 3D was the first one) and I'm surely becoming a fan of it. The soundtrack is epic, campaign is great and so is co-op mode. I enjoyed every single minute of it!
  5. Feb 19, 2012
    I just finished the campaign and I must say Resident Evil Revelations is the spiritual successor to Resident Evil 4. It took the frights and action from 4 and provided a somewhat easier to work with control scheme. (Note: Circle Pad Pro made the gameplay night and day better!). The episodic nature of the game was perfect for playing on a handheld, and the story did not suffer for it.
  6. Feb 26, 2012
    Resident Evil: Revelations is just plain out AMAZING. I was never really into gun games, except Halo, but this game is one of my only exceptions. This game is also filled with suspense that makes me jump sometimes lol. The storyline in this game is by far the best storyline in a game ever. I also want to clarify having the Circle Pad Pro makes the controls a bit easier, but I don't use itResident Evil: Revelations is just plain out AMAZING. I was never really into gun games, except Halo, but this game is one of my only exceptions. This game is also filled with suspense that makes me jump sometimes lol. The storyline in this game is by far the best storyline in a game ever. I also want to clarify having the Circle Pad Pro makes the controls a bit easier, but I don't use it and have made extremely good progress. If you don't have it... GET IT! Best $40.00 I have ever spent :) Expand
  7. Mar 13, 2012
    Classic Resident Evil gameplay, a lot of content and well executed graphics on the system (one of the best so far). Successfully atmospheric and action-filled paced. Not a great story and some laughable characters but these defects hardly stops the game from being entertaining and a great package. Small sized 3DS screen makes the environment look a bit cluttered but everything still looksClassic Resident Evil gameplay, a lot of content and well executed graphics on the system (one of the best so far). Successfully atmospheric and action-filled paced. Not a great story and some laughable characters but these defects hardly stops the game from being entertaining and a great package. Small sized 3DS screen makes the environment look a bit cluttered but everything still looks great. No framerate issues. In-game achievements and unlockables are an added bonus, good replayability. Strongly recommended to be played with the Circle Pad Pro attachment. Definitely worth the purchase if you like the Resident Evil series. Expand
  8. Apr 2, 2012
    A very joyful classic RE experience delivered to your handheld. A benchmark in graphics, story, gameplay, sound for other 3DS and portable developers. Hopefully a lesson is learnt by Capcom that people still love horror games and hopefully RE6 isn't CoD like. This one is a must-have for any 3DS owner.
  9. Apr 19, 2012
    A decent addition to the Resident Evil franchise that seems to go back to it's roots (RE 1 and 2) in that it's holding true to the claustrophobic, tense and eerie atmosphere. Capcom did a wonderful job. there ARE some criticisms, however... the control scheme of the game is a little tricky on it's own and it is highly recommended that if you get this game, get the circle-pad-pro for it asA decent addition to the Resident Evil franchise that seems to go back to it's roots (RE 1 and 2) in that it's holding true to the claustrophobic, tense and eerie atmosphere. Capcom did a wonderful job. there ARE some criticisms, however... the control scheme of the game is a little tricky on it's own and it is highly recommended that if you get this game, get the circle-pad-pro for it as well as that will certainly make the game that much easier to control. graphics are stunning, voice-acting feels genuine and doesn't feel forced. the fact that you play through from different perspectives to get different points of the story is clever and works well.

it isn't a perfect game but it comes very, very close.
  10. Feb 20, 2012
    This game has everything you could hope for. A reasonably long campaign, a New Game+ option and an additional difficulty once you beat it, a separate raid mode that allows coop play both locally and online, a reasonably good story, suspense, dark and scary (well, depends on you) corridors, lots of discoverables, a variety of weapon upgrades, good boss fights, really good controls (evenThis game has everything you could hope for. A reasonably long campaign, a New Game+ option and an additional difficulty once you beat it, a separate raid mode that allows coop play both locally and online, a reasonably good story, suspense, dark and scary (well, depends on you) corridors, lots of discoverables, a variety of weapon upgrades, good boss fights, really good controls (even without the extra circle pad), and some of the best graphics available in any 3DS game. Maybe the first must-have 3DS title that wasn't made by Nintendo itself. Expand
  11. Feb 20, 2012
    I am a big RE fan since its PS1 days, having played most of its installments across different systems. After the relatively disappointing RE5, I am surprised at how much Revelations freak me out. Great atmosphere and music, and believe it or not, greatly improved controls which were inherited from Mercenaries 3D! Each missions are also designed to allow for portable play, with numerousI am a big RE fan since its PS1 days, having played most of its installments across different systems. After the relatively disappointing RE5, I am surprised at how much Revelations freak me out. Great atmosphere and music, and believe it or not, greatly improved controls which were inherited from Mercenaries 3D! Each missions are also designed to allow for portable play, with numerous checkpoints. If you have a 3DS, then you should buy this game. It's a must have! Expand
  12. Feb 26, 2012
    Finally Resident Evil returns to its roots again authentic survival horror with ZOMBIES! the game has a great scary atmosphere and a great location for a RE game with dark places and corridors and places that look similar to the mansion from the original RE so the level desing is really well made and the booses are very cool, the main campaing takes place in a luxury ship cruise called theFinally Resident Evil returns to its roots again authentic survival horror with ZOMBIES! the game has a great scary atmosphere and a great location for a RE game with dark places and corridors and places that look similar to the mansion from the original RE so the level desing is really well made and the booses are very cool, the main campaing takes place in a luxury ship cruise called the queen zenobia were you control Jill valentaine in search for Chris Redfield and you must travel around the ship infested with zombies, some puzzles like in the original games and being scared sometimes the campaing has 12 episodes divided in 2 parts each so is a long game the campaing took me 10-12 hours so its a fairly long game.
    The gameplay mechanics are the sames as RE 4 and 5 in a 3rd person camera for moving and for shooting you can go into a 1rst person mode or 3rd person mode (you can choose the shooting camera in the options menu ) but 2 thing were added: unlike RE 4 and 5 now you can move when aiming by holding the L-button but when walking and aiming you can´t move your gun aming laser, that can be fixed with a circle pad pro but that accsesroy is not required to play the game but it can make the gameplay a little more confortable.
    The second addition is doge, when a enemy is about to attack by moving the circle pad up or down + B you can doge the enemy attack and counter-attack this is a very helpful tactic and will help you to save up herbs and make your way around the enemies.
    The only thing I didn´t like about the game is that sometimes you play some missions that are fillers with characters that you don´t care about and had no charm whatsoever.
    The other thing that may don´t like you is that some missions are action based like RE5 when you simply need to go from start to finish, actually these missions are not bad (exept for the fillers ones) but if you wanted a 100% horror game that´s not the case but the good news is that the campaing focuses in mayor part in the horror aspects so is a 70% of horror and 30% of action gameplay.
    there´s also a Raid mode witch is basicly Mercenaries without a time limit were you need to get to the end of the level killing evereything in your path is a fun mode that can be played on line and will add more replay value and a archivement system that serves to unlock weapons outfits and some other things. In conclusion I can say that this is the best 3DS game to date the graphics are really good and the 3d effect is pretty cool, the game is worth buying especially for RE fans that wanted another horror game in the series but with some fillers and action based missions I give it a 9/10.
  13. Mar 6, 2012
    A phenomenal game. It will make you feel scared, feel powerful, then feel powerless. It will make you cry. It will make you happy. It has everything that makes a good game good. Revelations takes the horror elements of RE4 and the action of RE5 and beautifully mixes them into what arguably may be the best RE game to date. This game alone is a reason to buy a 3ds.
  14. Feb 20, 2012
    Resident Evil: Revelations proves that the 3DS can have great looking games. The graphics are better than I thought the 3DS could handle, and the 3D effect makes it look even better. The details are great too. You can shoot a zombie's arm and it will go limp and swing around, and you can shoot their leg and they will fall down and start to crawl. Resident Evil: Revelations is a full gameResident Evil: Revelations proves that the 3DS can have great looking games. The graphics are better than I thought the 3DS could handle, and the 3D effect makes it look even better. The details are great too. You can shoot a zombie's arm and it will go limp and swing around, and you can shoot their leg and they will fall down and start to crawl. Resident Evil: Revelations is a full game and will keep you playing for hours. Expand
  15. Feb 29, 2012
    I just don't know how some reviewers can bash on this game. It's like we were playing two totally different games.

Basically this game is a must-buy. You can get 100 hours worth of gameplay in this title. Definite instant buy.
  16. Mar 5, 2012
    RER have a perfect balace between action and terror. A graphical impressive and very well set paragraph. It manages brilliantly with the second jostick and your mode online is equal of well that your mode in solitary. I want another RE in 3DS already!
  17. Mar 23, 2012
    Story is brilliant with twists around every corner. Gameplay is fun, I personally use ABXY to aim but you can use traditional controls if you wish. Environments are incredibly varied considering the nature of the genre. There aren't any real scares in this game, but a few shocks can be expected. The online mode extends replayability quite a bit, and the unlockable "hell mode" will keep youStory is brilliant with twists around every corner. Gameplay is fun, I personally use ABXY to aim but you can use traditional controls if you wish. Environments are incredibly varied considering the nature of the genre. There aren't any real scares in this game, but a few shocks can be expected. The online mode extends replayability quite a bit, and the unlockable "hell mode" will keep you on your toes. This game is worth every penny. Expand
  18. Apr 25, 2012
    this game is great! the graphics are incredible! the gameplay is solid, the sound is pretty good too, there are a lot of unlockable content even after you finish the game, capcom did a great job, 10/10 for me :)
  19. Jun 13, 2012
    Genuinely creepy entry into the franchise. Don't be fooled by the fact that it's on a handheld, this game will give you the chills. The story is alright. The controls feel very nice with or without circle pad pro and raid mode is spectacular.
  20. Feb 15, 2012
    Revelations is proof that Capcom did not forget the good old terror. Despite a few flaws, it is the game that fans of the saga were asking since 2005, when Resident Evil 4 arrived at stores to completely changing the franchise. Turn off the lights, put the headphones and get ready to be terrorized once again.
  21. Mar 27, 2012
    Revelations is a gorgeous looking game and a fine showpiece for the 3DS' graphical capabilities. It's also an excellent entry in the Resident Evil franchise and should not be overlooked or brushed-off as a watered-down port for handhelds. However, the lack of a second analogue stick made things more clumsy than it had to be. Unfortunately, I didn't have the option of picking up a circle pad pro.
  22. Mar 10, 2012
    Didn't expect it to be this good. Most surprisingly was the main campaign being around 10 hours, which is much more than the average console titles this generation. Amazed by the overall performance and graphics for a handheld. You can really see this was a passionate project made by a smaller team at Capcom, trying to do some new things with the franchise and add some horror-elements tooDidn't expect it to be this good. Most surprisingly was the main campaign being around 10 hours, which is much more than the average console titles this generation. Amazed by the overall performance and graphics for a handheld. You can really see this was a passionate project made by a smaller team at Capcom, trying to do some new things with the franchise and add some horror-elements too (which RE 5 didn't had). No zombies are in the game, but at least they're not shooting like RE5. The enemies are random mutated monsters caused by a new virus. I'm also surprised by the online mode, called Raid Mode. No co-op mode that got RE5 ruined, but some kind of Horde mode while walking through the levels from the campaign. There are no story or cutscenes, just walking through the levels and killing monsters with your partner. You can level up until level 50, meanwhile you gain much kind of weapons, upgrades and money to buy stuff in the store and getting better. a good alternative if you want to play something else than the campaign. Expand
  23. Oct 3, 2012
    Nada que decir un juego simplemente bueno, un juego que coge lo bueno de resident evil 4 y de el suspenso de la vieja escuela, lastima que sea solo para 3ds pero aun así un amigo me lo facilito y me lo pase como un enano me encanto la verdad un gran juego que ningún poseedor de 3DS se lo debe perder, si quieres un resident evil como los clásicos esta es tu oportunidad..
  24. Mar 23, 2012
    The main attractive of this game are its obvious superb graphics, amazing music, great 3D and cool story (Sometimes you don't know if you are playing a portable game!)... It campaign mode could be kinda short, but still an amazing experience, and replayable as the other RE games!... The Raid mode is a great addition, it is very fun (Sometimes not as fun or replayable as mercenaries,The main attractive of this game are its obvious superb graphics, amazing music, great 3D and cool story (Sometimes you don't know if you are playing a portable game!)... It campaign mode could be kinda short, but still an amazing experience, and replayable as the other RE games!... The Raid mode is a great addition, it is very fun (Sometimes not as fun or replayable as mercenaries, though) and the online mode and missions increase significantly it replay... I just would liked a voice chat.... But overall is a magnificent experience! Expand
  25. Feb 16, 2012
    Resident evil revelations is a return to the original series style with classic resi controls or new 1st person shooter controls the choice is yours. you can also use the 3ds add on circle pad pro for the ultimate shooter experience. My choice is the classic control as it adds to the overall feeling of playing a true resi game. revelations keeps you short on ammo and health which adds toResident evil revelations is a return to the original series style with classic resi controls or new 1st person shooter controls the choice is yours. you can also use the 3ds add on circle pad pro for the ultimate shooter experience. My choice is the classic control as it adds to the overall feeling of playing a true resi game. revelations keeps you short on ammo and health which adds to the tension along with the music and graphics. revelations is the best resi title since resi 4. With the co op raid mode which can also be played solo online or off. collectables,new costumes, phantom handprints scattered throught the chapters of story mode theres plenty to keep you playing long after the credits roll on the campaign. recommended for fans and newcomers alike revelations may well be the best game available on the 3ds so far. Expand
  26. May 6, 2012
    I Couldn't put this down from start to finish . The story is great and gameplay and graphics are amazing for handheld experience . There even online play that uses levels from story mode and weapons that you upgrade as you level up. Its great working together with someone else helping them out of tight spots or defeating monsters together. It would been boss if game supported voice chatI Couldn't put this down from start to finish . The story is great and gameplay and graphics are amazing for handheld experience . There even online play that uses levels from story mode and weapons that you upgrade as you level up. Its great working together with someone else helping them out of tight spots or defeating monsters together. It would been boss if game supported voice chat but sadly not here:( its still great game and one that every 3DS owner should have in there collection:P Expand
  27. Oct 24, 2012
    Revelations is not the best Resident Evil game ever created, but it's without a doubt the best the series has seen in a very long time. And not just because it's scary. The level design is almost consistently tight, the controls work perfectly, and the amount of resource management required is that of legend in Hell difficulty. This game seamlessly merges the traditional survival-horrorRevelations is not the best Resident Evil game ever created, but it's without a doubt the best the series has seen in a very long time. And not just because it's scary. The level design is almost consistently tight, the controls work perfectly, and the amount of resource management required is that of legend in Hell difficulty. This game seamlessly merges the traditional survival-horror roots with the action side the series has seen ever since 4, and the result is a much deeper and intense Resident Evil experience as a whole. The dialogue and plot are ultra cheesy as usual, and this does drag the game down, but at least it's nothing like Wesker's "becoming a god" bull**** in RE5. This game is a must-own for any 3DS owner, and it's the perfect reason for any hardcore fan of the series to purchase a 3DS immediately. Simply phenomenal. Expand
  28. Feb 19, 2012
    This is one of the greatest Resident Evil installments ever made, and the funny thing is, it's only available on a 3 inch 3DS screen. I have put about 20 hours into Campaign mode (completed story on normal difficulty, and most of the story on Hell), and 7 hours was spent on Raid Mode (LV 22). With that said, here is my review of this game: First I will talk about the positive aspects. TheThis is one of the greatest Resident Evil installments ever made, and the funny thing is, it's only available on a 3 inch 3DS screen. I have put about 20 hours into Campaign mode (completed story on normal difficulty, and most of the story on Hell), and 7 hours was spent on Raid Mode (LV 22). With that said, here is my review of this game: First I will talk about the positive aspects. The graphics are the best of the 3DS games I have ever seen. It is similar to that of 3DS Mercenaries, but a lot more polished, and the character movements are much smoother this time around. Unlike Mercenaries, there are no longer claymation-esc movements of characters, no matter how far away they are. The controls are excellent with the Circle Pad Pro, and without it, they are still great once you get use to them. The sound is awesome, filling the atmosphere with lots of great musical scores and sound effects that create very intense experiences. The storyline is very intricate and well thought-out. It took me almost 2 playthroughs to comprehend the crazy, clever twists in the plot. Gameplay this time around is different, and it took me about an hour to fully understand it. But that's not a bad thing at all. In fact, it was quite refreshing, and fun on a whole new level. I had to learn how to play this game for the first hour though, because the formula changed. This time, the enemies are no longer human-like zombies from RE4 and 5. You can no longer shoot them in all kinds of weak spots and melee the hell out of them like a UFC fighting champion. In Revelations, each character only has one melee move, which you can charge up by holding the action button, and the opportunities to perform a melee move as greatly diminished. And for those who are use to shooting zombies in the legs, that tactic isn't very effective anymore. Instead of them getting stunned so you can perform a deadly melee attack, they will drop to the ground after many shots and start crawling towards you. And they crawl about as fast as they walk. Also, this time the baddies are much harder to predict, because some are surprisingly fast, while others might swag side to side as they move, making head shots very difficult. But after I got use to all of this, it became a really cool and refreshing experience. Players also have the ability to dodge now, and it is crucial that they master this move, because we can no longer walk backwards fast enough to avoid most of these zombies. Now I will address the negative aspects of RE Revelations. One odd perk I found in the campaign is that even though we play as numerous characters in different scenarios, we are only allowed to manage our weapons upgrades when we are playing strictly as Jill. And we only use Jill in about 55 percent of the Campaign. This makes for some weird difficulty peaks, because while playing as other characters, the weapons we use are standard, with zero upgrades what so ever. Because of this, the game difficulty becomes very challenging one moment, and then really easy the next. I don't know about you all, but I believe a game's difficulty should be progressive, not random. Next I want to talk about Raid Mode. Raid Mode is very different from the classic Mercenary Mode, which was in RE:3 through 5. In Mercenaries, it was all about connecting combos to score as high as possible,killing a seemingly endless amount of enemies. You had a time limit, which you could increase by accomplishing certain moves. Raid mode is an RPG game. You progress through stages from the Campaign, killing enemies along the way. You try to be accurate, quick and deadly, taking as little damage as possible so you can level up faster and obtain better weapons and mods. Once you reach the end of a stage, you melee attack a giant coin to finish. When I compare Raid Mode to Mercenaries, I would say that Raid Mode is VERY addictive, but the fun of it fades quite a bit once you maxed out all your stats. Mercenaries Mode is RELATIVELY addictive, but the fun factor never depreciates. Also, Mercenaries was a very coop friendly game mode. Raid however, features coop action, but there are seldom times I had fun playing coop. Either my level was too low, making it too difficult for me, and too easy for my partner, or it was vise versa. Over all though, the positives far outweighs the negatives, and I do recommend RE Revelations to anyone who owns a 3DS. Expand
  29. Feb 18, 2012
    Gameplay:
    the controls work great, everything is so responsive. and the touch screen is very handy, as it also has shortcuts to pic weapon and melee/grenades, also the map.
    Story: the story served its purpose, it gave you an inceptive to keep playing. a strong on at that. it was very entertaining. but nothing groundbreaking. Graphics: the 3D effect actually added more detail, and the
    Gameplay:

Story:
    the 3D effect actually added more detail, and the depth ads to the suspense, you can feel the monsters getting closer. it made the game look very good.

Replay value:
    i have clocked 9 hours and 45 minutes only after finishing the main story, there is a whole other mode to pay with called raid mode, it has Co-Op both local and online. the game has a newgame+ feature, with achievement like ''missions'' that reward you with weapons and perks when you complete them, you can share them using street pass too.

Overall:
    i highly recommend this game to anyone who has a 3DS and is over 18 years old.
    the game was very exhilarating and fun. you will not regret it.
  30. Feb 22, 2012
    The most terrifying horrors are experienced in the dark. As many have said, that is the ideal way to play this game. The plot is indeed absurd, chaotic, and sometimes just silly, the dialogue is cheesy, and the the laggy loading screens implemented as elevators raise an eyebrow. In spite of all of that, it's easy to tolerate and take a seat (in the dark) and enjoy. The first game to useThe most terrifying horrors are experienced in the dark. As many have said, that is the ideal way to play this game. The plot is indeed absurd, chaotic, and sometimes just silly, the dialogue is cheesy, and the the laggy loading screens implemented as elevators raise an eyebrow. In spite of all of that, it's easy to tolerate and take a seat (in the dark) and enjoy. The first game to use the Circle Pad Pro, the controls have a big learning curve, but after a period of adjustment, that's the ideal way to play. In fact, the controls are fantastic, and it proves how well shooters can play on a handheld. If graphics are your concern, this is the best looking game on the 3DS. It's gorgeous, and the lighting and special effects are perfect for the eerie atmosphere. The gameplay and weapons-upgrading system isn't as fantastic as the perfect 10, Resident Evil 4, nor are the maps, or the characters the game introduces, or the undead, oozing creatures of flesh as memorable. But in a franchise with many games - half worth playing, the other half worth disregarding, this is the second best of gem. The true highlight of this cartridge, rather played solo or multiplayer, is Raid Mode, which you slowly unlock as you beat the worthwhile campaign. This game is definitely worth getting, no doubt about it. It isn't anything phenomenal, but it takes many of the best parts of Resident Evil and puts them into a fresh package, with a variety of creepy stages. It shows what both the series and the system are capable of, and that can only get better. Expand
  31. Mar 1, 2012
    I cannot begin to describe how epic this game is.

I was reluctant to purchase this game. The last Resident Evil I owned was Resident Evil 4. I didn't really like the direction that the series had taken; Resident Evil 2 was my favorite game in the series, and I preferred the old school presentation and control of all the Resident Evils that came before 4. However, after the way everyone
    I cannot begin to describe how epic this game is.

However, after the way everyone was raving about this game, I decided to take a chance. I was at gamestop with $45 in my pocket, and it wasn't easy to take that chance. I wanted to spend that money on other things, but I said to myself, "No, I will take a chance."

I had played the demo and it was good. But it did not compare nor did it prepare me for what was about to be unleashed upon me. I got home and was hesitant to even remove the shrink wrap. I went online and read some last second reviews. I liked what I heard, and decided to take a chance.

I. am. so. glad. I. did.

I remember taking the little pairing knife out of the drawer and removing the shrink wrap; opening up the case; popping out the 3DS game; putting it into my 3DS; OH MY!!!

This game looks like an Xbox 360 game. I am not being kind to it. Let me say it again.

It looks like an Xbox 360 game. It does. Period. And that is with the 3D off. Turn it on, and it is one of the best looking games that I have seen, and I also game on a PC with dual 6970s, just so you know.

And the gameplay? It is an absolute blast to play. It has 3 different control methods. With one, you move and turn, and hold the shoulder button to strafe. With another, you move and strafe and press a button to turn. And with the third, you can move with the left stick but control the camera and aim with the face buttons. I actually prefer the latter, and it controls even better with the circle pad pro - but guess what? You don't need it, at least not the way you did for MGS 3D. The game plays fine without it.

This game looks amazing.

This game plays amazing.

This game is hard.

This game is fun.

This game is an epic, once in lifetime masterpiece.

I am shocked that is hasn't gotten 10's across the board.

11/10.

1. Mar 9, 2012
    Resident Evil: Revelations shows the potential that lies in Nintendos new handheld console. The story itself is masterfully told inepisodes, and the game has the best sound I've experienced on a 3DS sofar. The controls, however, seem a bit too stiff, but in a way thatalso enhanced the general claustrophobic atmosphere in the game.
    Best parts of survival action are horror moments and online cooperation. RE: Revelations show the potential of 3DS in full scale. [Feb 2012]
  3. Feb 29, 2012
    While survival-horror definitely isn't my best genre, Resident Evil: Revelations is easily one of the best 3DS games I've played to date. Just about any frustrations I've come across is due to my own lack of skill and experience with the franchise as a whole. If you're a Resident Evil fan with a 3DS, this is definitely one to pick up.