Dino Crisis Dreamcast

• Release Date: Nov 14, 2000
  • Also On: PC

1. Odino
    May 1, 2004
    This game is pretty good, at least it was still difficult with sometimes trying to scrape together a few darts to beat those nasty funny-colored velociraptors, the story is ok too, I think it's better than the sequel(s)
  2. ArranK.
    Jan 13, 2002
    Can anyone really knock this game? It kicks just about every @$$ going!!
  3. RobertD.
    Dec 15, 2001
    This game kicks a*s every step is scarrier than the last until some dinosaur jumps at you then your toast.
  4. Dec 31, 2014
    This game a lot like Resident Evil in certain aspects which makes it thoroughly enjoyable. I recommend playing this if you are a die hard fan of any Resident Evil games.
  5. Dec 21, 2013
    classic Dino crisis much more slow pace then Dino crisis 2 but so much more rewarding. Loved all the puzzles, reminds me of the classic resident evil, you cant just go running through guns blazing you had to manage your ammo and supplies.
  6. Jul 29, 2015
    I love Dino Crisis a lot and I love the character Regina so much. I wish we had HD remakes of this and Dino Crisis 2. I have finished both games more then once just I did with Resident Evil 2, 3, and Code: Veronica as well as Syphon Filter, Syphon Filter 2, and Syphon Filter 3. Dino Crisis should be remade in HD and so should Dino Crisis 2 forget Dino Crisis 3.

#10 Most Discussed Dreamcast Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    Still contains all the white-knuckle, suspense-filled gameplay that made the PlayStation version so great. Don't go in expecting something extraordinary or new, because you won't find it here.
  2. Game Fan
    Both games are directly targeted at the budget level, and are steals for gamers that have never owned the PlayStation versions, or just never had the chance to really get into either one.
  3. Think of it as a time capsule of sorts, and a lesson in just how far hardware has progressed over a few short years.