Illbleed Dreamcast

• Publisher: AIA
  • Release Date: Apr 16, 2001
8.6

1. Oct 6, 2013
    This is without any doubt the worst horror game I have ever played.
    First of all its graphics are awful, Silent Hill 2 was launched the same year and it is like a hundred times neater than this game. Even Resident Evil: Code Veronica, launched one year earlier in the same console was highly better in graphics.
    It is not scary at all, most of their scares are repetitive and less than
    This is without any doubt the worst horror game I have ever played.
    It is not scary at all, most of their scares are repetitive and less than funny.
    The stage design along with the playability are as bad as the whole, rooms are repeated constantly and they are poorly designed. Fights are far from being frightening, they are tedious and they completely feel unnecessary. Even worst is the whole senses experience, which only consist in avoiding or not, lots of annoying "scares".
    Only good thing I can point out is the fact that it was not launched in Europe.
  2. DaveD.
    Jan 5, 2003
    With all the great stuff found in this game all u can do is love it. The special ending is one of the weirdest and most suprising i've seen on any game console, a must get!!!
  3. ULT!M@EXE
    Aug 11, 2002
    Cool Game!!! Very Scared and Interest!!! ONE of THE BEST GAMES on DC!!! MUST BUY!!!
  4. Mr.Bamballo
    Apr 18, 2002
    This is one of the best DC games, forget about the control problems this is a gem. I can think of no better way to pass the time than to run for my life in a place filled with many many disturbing traps. Where else can you find a plot point to be your giving a child a seizure just so that he maybe buried alive and you the hero can go to hell to make love to a sex doll. Pure genius. The This is one of the best DC games, forget about the control problems this is a gem. I can think of no better way to pass the time than to run for my life in a place filled with many many disturbing traps. Where else can you find a plot point to be your giving a child a seizure just so that he maybe buried alive and you the hero can go to hell to make love to a sex doll. Pure genius. The monsters are worthwhile, the story is excellent when you play the game correctly and yes if you like Evil Dead 1-3, Evil Dead Trap, Childs Play and Friday the 13 or what ever b movie of choice then you will definitely love Illbleed. It put the fun back in Brutal murder. Expand
  5. Ænima
    Mar 1, 2002
    Yea, it's intersting but all the blank searching around with no idea what and where to find stuff. In order to play the game even you have to find the horror monitor, if you don't you're dead. The controlls are sub-par, jumping running everthing is too much work. It's not the worst I guess so I gave it a fair score.
  6. D.Burns
    Feb 14, 2002
    A turn off at first but then I got hooked. The graphics are good enough (not the best but certainly not the worst) and I like the unique genre this has spawned. There were a few parts where I had no idea what to do, but the games crack-like qualities kept me going back for more!
  7. JohnCrazy
    Feb 9, 2002
    It's the best.
  8. ZachB.
    Jan 28, 2002
    This game kicks total @$$ But,,,their lips don't move! Illbleed is a great game, oh well u'll get addicted.
  9. D.Thornton
    Jan 25, 2002
    The game is Hot in a sense. The game play is aiight but the Blood, Traps & the boss fights for each level make this game HOT. Of course it has it's drawbacks (Like every game) but when you spend time on it, you'll love it!
  10. LuluV.
    Dec 4, 2001
    Looking at all the pictures and ratings this game looks GREAT! I thought it was just another type of Resident Evil (love that series) but it actually looks A LOT better.
  11. JasonD.
    Nov 4, 2001
    I don't know how you can give this crap a high rating. It's not scary at all, it's graphics are sub-for Dreamcast, and most importantly it's not fun.
  12. FalconS.
    Sep 18, 2001
    The most underrated game EVER. Most sites only played through the first level and reviewed it. Just play for about 2 hours and beat the first level and you will fall in LOVE with the game... and plus... Naked Eriko (*Drool*).
  13. JamesV.
    Aug 28, 2001
    At first I thought this game was kinda dull but when you get addicted to it then it really turns out to be a lot of fun and in some places it is actually quite scary.
  14. JokerP.
    Jul 31, 2001
    Put the kids to sleep! This game will make you crazy!

1. Control and camera issues, and the strange stop-n-go gameplay that Illbleed sports may be too annoying to make people want to endure the game's six levels. If you can get past those problems, then you may find something that is actually pretty enjoyable.
    I can appreciate the effort that went into the unique gameplay mechanics of Illbleed, but the clumsy controls and frustrating camera angles, make this game pretty difficult to play.
  3. The wacky control requirements kill any desire to play the game. If you have a lot of patience, and a weird sense of humor, you may get a kick out of Illbleed.