Outtrigger

• Release Date: Jul 24, 2001
8.3

1. NickP.
    Nov 11, 2003
    Awesome graphics...challenging, a good game.
  2. Cheech
    Dec 17, 2001
    I think it's a pretty cool game then again I'm biased since ive only had it for one day. I'd rent it it before purchasing it but i got mine for 15$ so no biggy there, it's got nice graphics and some cool gameplay in single player i've yet to try out the multiplayer though, also it has customization options for each character, there are about 12 characters in all i I think it's a pretty cool game then again I'm biased since ive only had it for one day. I'd rent it it before purchasing it but i got mine for 15$ so no biggy there, it's got nice graphics and some cool gameplay in single player i've yet to try out the multiplayer though, also it has customization options for each character, there are about 12 characters in all i think...thats it, do whatever ya want with this one haha Collapse

#28 Most Discussed Dreamcast Game of 2001

1. Quite simply Outtrigger IS better than "Quake III Arena" and "Unreal Tournament," even if it is lacking in Internet options. If you want to look at it in percentage terms, think about it like this; Outtrigger with online play would probably get around 96%.
    Running at a fast 60 frames per second, good looking special effects, and solid visuals, Outtrigger is one of the best looking first person shooters.
  3. It's a wild romp on the net, with enough secrets to unlock to warrant many hours of replay.