• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: May 16, 2001
9.1

1. Ace
    Feb 23, 2003
    I say this game is totally GREATEST FIGHTING GAMES IN THE WORLD...not only its story but also its characters skill and double team look...hahaha so funny.
  2. KenjiD.
    Jun 30, 2001
    Very, very cool! I love Project Justice... except for the evil Momo. EVIL EVIL EVIL! MOMO! AHHHHHHHH!
  3. JeremyN.
    Sep 2, 2001
    It ROCKS! It's quick-to-learn, but still allows exciting moves and lots of funny moves you may want to keep watching. But watch out for repeat fighters like Momo who keeps somersaultig at you.
  4. BerbenDFrog
    Jun 30, 2002
    This is one of the Best Fighting games i have played! and all the characters are awesome, My Best team would have to be Kyosuke, Edge, and Kurow. If you love this game Email Me! I can tell you some of the Most Freaking Huge combos with any Character!!! I know everything about this awesome game!!!
  5. ChristianC.
    Oct 13, 2001
    Everyone is so cool!! 100% COOL!
  6. sCarysk0olgurL
    Oct 14, 2001
    This game rocks! Great to look at, fun and addictive to play. You can play with up to six friends, while passing the controller. More games need to do that!! Momo is a scary foe and awesome ally. =)
  7. BryanB.
    Nov 8, 2001
    THIS IS A GREAT GAME!! 10! I think evil Momo kick @$$!! GOOOOOOO MOMO!!!
  8. JanelleM.
    Dec 4, 2001
    This game is TOTALLY AWeSOME!
  9. Vinny
    Oct 8, 2001
    Project Justice is quite possibly the best fighting game I've ever played. With sharp graphics, tolerable music, tight controls ad humerous gameplay, this is one game no fighting fan should miss. This is what Capcom is all about!!
  10. Fuzzball
    Sep 15, 2001
    It is the coolest, hands down.
  11. Jing
    Apr 21, 2002
    I like this game! Sobrang okey pare!
  12. KelvinS.
    Apr 6, 2005
    Project justice (rival schools 2) is simply awesome. the storyline is great and the whole idea and categorizing is genious. i have both the japanese import and the american version. for the freaks out there who can find the japanese version, there is a completely different extra mode that's similar to a board game that allows you to create characters and interact and establishProject justice (rival schools 2) is simply awesome. the storyline is great and the whole idea and categorizing is genious. i have both the japanese import and the american version. for the freaks out there who can find the japanese version, there is a completely different extra mode that's similar to a board game that allows you to create characters and interact and establish relationships with the game characters... yup. Expand
  13. MelissaA.
    Jul 5, 2003
    This game is ok.
  14. WildfireN.
    Sep 10, 2005
    Project justice da best!!!!question,where can i watch some combo videos online of project justice!!!
    Sep 17, 2001
    Its the best fighting game I have ever tried!! 10 thumbs up!
  16. Andrew
    May 14, 2002
    This game rocks. It is one of teh best games ever made, the 3 person team-up techniques KICK A$$.
  17. Edge'sBiggestFan!!!
    May 18, 2002
    I love this game! my bf has it and i kick his a$$ in it all the time, and I dont even own it!!!! Edge is the hottest character in the game, no matter what, and he's also my best character. He is quick, strong, intelligent...yadayada, the graphics are awesome and so is the storyline, actually, its the biggest thing between my friends. My advice, PLAY IT, BUT YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME AND I love this game! my bf has it and i kick his a$$ in it all the time, and I dont even own it!!!! Edge is the hottest character in the game, no matter what, and he's also my best character. He is quick, strong, intelligent...yadayada, the graphics are awesome and so is the storyline, actually, its the biggest thing between my friends. My advice, PLAY IT, BUT YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME AND EDGE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WHO IS NUMBER 1?!?!?!?!?!?! ME!!!!!!! (dont mind me, i'm obsessed and competitive) Expand
  18. Allan
    Oct 27, 2003
    This is easily one of the best fighting games I've ever put my hands on! I'm usually not a big fan of 3D fighting games but this one just blew me away. From the graphics to all the cool stuff that most other 3D fighting games just ignore. Those of you who haven't played it yet, you're missing out BIG time.
  19. NelsonS.
    Jan 25, 2005
    This is the best fighting game i've ever played! I just hope that capcom would start making some more follow ups in this series for the ps2.
  20. GhettoBoyAmanduuh
    Nov 16, 2001
    Ya know when i went to go rate this game i was going to click on the 1 button just for fun but to tell you the truth i really truly coudn't not if anyone paid me, The best game i ever since yes thumbs up blah blah blah......Tiffany is hot!!.....but for some reason i like Hinata better, what's with all the different batsu's i never got all the characters..so i never seen Ya know when i went to go rate this game i was going to click on the 1 button just for fun but to tell you the truth i really truly coudn't not if anyone paid me, The best game i ever since yes thumbs up blah blah blah......Tiffany is hot!!.....but for some reason i like Hinata better, what's with all the different batsu's i never got all the characters..so i never seen Evil mom..just exactly how eveil is she? Expand
  21. RoyM.
    Nov 25, 2002
    This game has influenced me in many ways. It's more than just a game to me, its a way of life.
  22. HermanO.
    Sep 6, 2001
    I like the storyline. The graphics are okay. Better than on the PSX. I hope that they wil develop another game with much better graphics and more characters.
  23. TimothyL.
    Aug 15, 2001
    Cool game... But it can still improve.
  24. GuardianD
    Nov 5, 2001
    This game is fantastic. Being a big fan of the RS games on PSX though, I expected a little bit more in the DC sequel. The graphics are truly great, especially the backgrounds. There are only 2 major things that really set me back about this game: (1) After playing the RS games on PSX for so long, the control on the DC is a bit "uncomfortable". Having those extra 2 buttons on the PSX This game is fantastic. Being a big fan of the RS games on PSX though, I expected a little bit more in the DC sequel. The graphics are truly great, especially the backgrounds. There are only 2 major things that really set me back about this game: (1) After playing the RS games on PSX for so long, the control on the DC is a bit "uncomfortable". Having those extra 2 buttons on the PSX really makes things a bit more playable. (2) Being that this is more or less a re-vamp of RS 2 (Japan only for PSX), I wish they would have included the "role playing" (character build up style) aspect. Other than that, I still say that Rival Schools is one of the best fighting games that Capcom has ever created. The only advice I have for anyone would be, unless you are a master with the DC Controller, get an arcade stick. Expand

Delivers hilarious fighting action for those that never took high school too seriously.
  2. There are wonderful individual combos and terrific moves that link each of your three selected characters together in order to defeat the common foe.
  3. With very few negatives and a lot of positives you cannot go wrong with this game.