StarLancer Dreamcast

• Also On: PC
8.3

1. BobF.
    May 7, 2005
    This is THE BEST GAME EVER made for Dreamcast. It's also THE BEST combat engine EVER for a space fighter simulation. Story and character development is weak compared to Wing Commander, but the combat engine is better. VERY fun game!!!
  2. AndrewR.
    Jul 9, 2001
    Great gameplay. Though it's kind of idiotic when you die and have to go back 15 levels and do the first mission.
  3. MarkM.
    Jul 7, 2001
    Fun game! You're forced to take orders from officers with 2 digit IQ's -poorly planned missions- then they chew your ass when it goes bad. Other than that the combat is easy and fun.

#29 Most Discussed Dreamcast Game of 2000

1. Dreamcast HQ
    With online play, and a moving "Star Wars"-style storyline, you definately want to climb in the cockpit of StarLancer and take a ride around the galaxy.
  2. The overwhelming production of this game immersed me in the story. So, when I finally tore myself away from the one-player game to give the online multiplayer a try, I quickly realized that Starlancer had silently blown a huge hole in the side of my head.
  3. Sega X
    If you like space combat, online deathmatches, and blowing stuff up (with some added strategy) then by all means grab the nearest copy of Starlancer right now, you will not be disappointed.