Tennis 2K2 Dreamcast

• Release Date: Oct 24, 2001
7.8

1. Mila
    Feb 24, 2002
    Great game! I can't imagine why Hingis, Capriati and Kournikova are not on here - nor Sampras or Agassi - but other than that it's an excellent game. Great graphics and real action!
  2. LukeB.
    Dec 10, 2002
    Just AMAZING! Soooo many good points about this game. It looks realisitc, it doesn't play that realistic, but its amazing action. SOOO many things to unlock and so many things to do. Around 30 courts, and loads of top male and female players. This is my favourite Dreamcast game EVER, and in my view Virtua Tennis is the best sports title ever made. Very addictive, easy to play, hard Just AMAZING! Soooo many good points about this game. It looks realisitc, it doesn't play that realistic, but its amazing action. SOOO many things to unlock and so many things to do. Around 30 courts, and loads of top male and female players. This is my favourite Dreamcast game EVER, and in my view Virtua Tennis is the best sports title ever made. Very addictive, easy to play, hard to master. You will keep comming back to it, whether to level up your create tennis player, to play doubles or to become world number 1 in season mode as well as unlocking new courts, new clothes, rackets, and King and Queen. It's a MUST, MUST buy! Expand
  3. JamesM.
    Apr 29, 2002
    I love how you can play 2 on 2 with this game. I even got my girlfriend to stop bickering my to get off my Dreamcast and pick up a controller. I also like the fact that you can make your own player... nice! 2 thumbs up... although I will agree that it can get pretty difficult.
  4. ChrisJ.
    Nov 29, 2001
    Just needs more big name players to choose from.
  5. JuanJ.V.
    Nov 6, 2001
    Great graphics, Easy start-up, Very difficult to master.

#12 Most Discussed Dreamcast Game of 2001

Not only a game anyone can fall in love with but among the best titles I've played on the Dreamcast.
  2. Game Informer
    Every bit as impressive as anything in the EA Sports stable, and is required playing for anyone who loves sports games. [Jan 2002, p.90]
  3. Brilliant. Fans of the original have to buy this as it’s taken the winning formula and improved it in ever way conceivable.