7.5

1. Jul 29, 2011
    I love this game. It's hard not to enjoy it because there's so many things you can do on here. The availability of reaching a certain grade or medal (I love creating records on here!) makes it really feel as if you have achieved something.
  2. Jul 3, 2011
    The question is: does it REALLY help your brain? Because all I see are numbers and quotes. Enjoyable game, regardless. It's just...puzzling how it would actually benefit an average person's life....
  3. Jul 3, 2011

1. Competitive people will be glued to this game for hours; some of the more advanced stages are very challenging, with the added bonus of keeping your brain in tip-top shape. [JPN Import]
    Overwhelmingly colorful and peppy environment aside, I think Big Brain Academy is a bit more fun and fulfilling than Brain Age with its quicker pace game style and fantastic multiplayer focus, and it's a great continuation of the newly-formed Touch Generations line for DS gamers.
  3. The games are very entertaining and the wireless multiplayer has provided hours of enjoyment, especially since up to eight people can play using a single copy.