9.5

1. Dec 18, 2014
    This game is better than Fallout 3. Wow. Stunning controls, immersive gameplay, breathtaking sounds and visuals, and a story with more development than Bioshock. "A man chooses... a slave obeys." Well, I'm a slave to Cory in the House. "War. War never changes." You know what else doesn't change? The fun factor of this game. A+ for days. Better rendition of the White House than in FalloutThis game is better than Fallout 3. Wow. Stunning controls, immersive gameplay, breathtaking sounds and visuals, and a story with more development than Bioshock. "A man chooses... a slave obeys." Well, I'm a slave to Cory in the House. "War. War never changes." You know what else doesn't change? The fun factor of this game. A+ for days. Better rendition of the White House than in Fallout 3, too. Nukes? Puhh-lease. Expand
  2. Dec 13, 2014
    This is the best game I've ever seen, I was a big fan of the show myself. When I got my hands on this masterpiece, I thought it wouldn't live up to it's name, since the series was one of the best things to ever air on television. Much to my surprise, the game was amazing! Breathtaking, rich story, superb graphics, it almost seemed like I was there, with Cory, and with sound quality neverThis is the best game I've ever seen, I was a big fan of the show myself. When I got my hands on this masterpiece, I thought it wouldn't live up to it's name, since the series was one of the best things to ever air on television. Much to my surprise, the game was amazing! Breathtaking, rich story, superb graphics, it almost seemed like I was there, with Cory, and with sound quality never seen on handheld consoles before. This is number 1 on my top 10 games of all time! It tears my heart to see such an amazing game never get a sequel, or an HD remake, I would love to replay it on the PC. It's a shame. Oh well, 10/10. This is a must, for DS enthusiasts or fans of the show, I can recommend this to everyone, go buy this. Thanks to Handheld Games and Disney for this amazing game! Expand
  3. Dec 10, 2014
    This is an excellent example of how modern games should be. The combination of voice acting, gameplay and story sets this game far above others. Not only will this game pull you in and immerse you in an amazing world full of possibilities, but you will wonder where cory is an feel like he is still in the house.
  4. Dec 9, 2014
    No. in
    series No. in
    season Title Directed by Written by Original air date Production code 1 1 "The New Kid in Town" Rich Correll Dennis Rinsler & Marc Warren January 12, 2007 101 With Tanya still in England and Raven in college, Victor Baxter accepts a job as the chef of the President. Cory and Victor arrive in Washington D.C. and meet Meena Paroom, Newt Livingston, Sophie Martinez,
    No. in
    series No. in
    season Title Directed by Written by Original air date Production
    code
    With Tanya still in England and Raven in college, Victor Baxter accepts a job as the chef of the President. Cory and Victor arrive in Washington D.C. and meet Meena Paroom, Newt Livingston, Sophie Martinez, President Martinez, and Samantha, the President's assistant. Cory goes to his new school and tells Meena, Newt, and Jason Stickler that he steeplechases. But the truth comes out when Cory has to ride at the Presidential banquet honoring a horse. Cory is trying to get to know people.
    Title Reference: New Kid in Town
    2 2 "Ain't Miss Bahavian" Rich Correll Marc Warren January 19, 2007 102
    Bahavian ambassador Raum Paroom, Meena's father, discovers his daughter isn't following traditional Bahavian ways by changing out of Bahavian costumes and playing music with Newt and Cory, and forbids her from speaking to Cory and Newt. Meanwhile, Victor and Samantha try to get Sophie to eliminate her addiction to Victor's fries.
    Title Reference: Ain't Misbehavin'
    3 3 "Everybody Loves Meena" Rich Correll Michael Carrington January 26, 2007 103
    Cory finds the initials 'C.B.' with a heart around them in Meena's notebook, and assumes she has a crush on him, when it's really on Craig Berkowitz. Meena asks for Cory’s advice on how to get to Craig to ask her out, so they pretend to be a couple. However, Stickler believes they really are a couple and decides to ruin their fake date. Meanwhile, Sophie develops a crush on Newt and invites him over for a tea party.

Absent: John D'Aquino as President Martinez

Title Reference: Everybody Loves Raymond

Note : This is the first time John D'Aquino is absent and a first cast member absent.
    4 4 "We Built This Kitty on Rock 'n' Roll" David Kendall Theresa Akana & Stacee Comage February 2, 2007 104
    Cory tries to get his band to perform on the president's Reading benefit show, but Samantha stops them until they trick Sophie into joining the band. Sophie forces the band to play her song about cats, while Samantha tries to stop the president from making bird calls on television.
    Title Reference: We Built This City
    5 5 "Don't Rock the Vote" Rich Correll Edward C. Evans February 9, 2007 105
    Newt is forced to run for class president by his parents and then wins.

Title Reference: Don't Rock the Boat
    6 6 "Napper's Delight" Eric Dean Seaton Michael Feldman February 16, 2007 106
    Cory wants to go with Meena and Newt on a ski trip to South America, but Stickler destroys his ATM card. To earn the money, Cory gives secret tours of the White House, letting people see Sophie, but when Sophie finds out she won't be going skiing, she steals the money and runs off. Meanwhile, Victor is being kept up at night by the President, who has insomnia.

Title Reference: Rapper's Delight
    7 7 "Smells Like School Spirit" Eric Dean Seaton Josh Silverstein February 23, 2007 107
    Newt's first act as student president is to institute a "Chill Zone" where students can hang out. Candy Smiles makes a Pep Squad, which Cory joins to impress Meena. Trying to make Meena jealous, Cory accepts Candy's offer to go out on a date.

Absent: Madison Pettis as Sophie Martinez and John D'Aquino as President Martinez
    Title Reference: Smells Like Teen Spirit
    8 8 "Just Desserts" Eric Dean Seaton Dennis Rinsler March 2, 2007 108
    When Cory is allowed to make dessert for an important White House dinner, things end up in disaster. Meanwhile, Sophie is teased at school since she still has training wheels on her bike, so chef Victor teaches her.

Guest Stars: Fred Stoller as Norman, Lori Alan as Ms. Flowers, Mary Chris Wall as Professor Bushwick
    Title Reference: Just deserts
    9 9 "Bahavian Idol" Rich Correll Marc Warren March 9, 2007 109
    Cory, Newt, and Meena are finally going to perform in front of Meena's father, the ambassador. However, Meena is extremely nervous. Cory gives her a good luck charm, but she thinks it's "cursed".

Title Reference: American Idol
    10 10 "Beat the Press" Eric Dean Seaton Dennis Rinsler March 23, 2007 110
    After giving the President advice on how to deal with a stuffed nose, Cory is tricked into telling a reporter that he tells the President what to do. Meanwhile, Newt is upset that Meena and Cory never use his ideas for the band.

Guest Star: Indira Gibson as Michelle Wallace
    Co-star: Max Thayer as The General

Absent: Madison Pettis as Sophie Martinez Title Reference: Meet the Press 11 11 "Mall of Confusion" Rich Correll Josh Lynn & Danny Warren April 13, 2007 111 Wearing a disguise, the President goes to the mall to buy perfume for the First Lady, bringing Cory along (Cory wanted to go just to get a video game), then things go bad: Jason Stickler arrives with a "Memory Loss Spray", then the President and Newt accidentally spray it on themselves. Soon, a man nam
  5. Dec 9, 2014
    Superb character development, gripping story and stays true to the series. While playing this game I became happy to be alive and in the presence of such a masterpiece.
  6. Nov 30, 2014
    Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year GameGame of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Expand
  7. Nov 29, 2014
    I had lost my job, my wife left me and my kids hate my guts, but one day as I was in an EB Games I soon discovered this masterpiece sitting in the pre-owned section I used my rent money not expecting much but from the moment I played it my life changed forever, my wife came back, I got a new job as the COO of the company i used to work at and now my kids love me. Thank you Cory, Thank you.I had lost my job, my wife left me and my kids hate my guts, but one day as I was in an EB Games I soon discovered this masterpiece sitting in the pre-owned section I used my rent money not expecting much but from the moment I played it my life changed forever, my wife came back, I got a new job as the COO of the company i used to work at and now my kids love me. Thank you Cory, Thank you. Cory is love, Cory is life. Expand
  8. Nov 28, 2014
    Gameplay is engaging, the setting is faithful to the original TV series, and it has a gripping unforgettable story that games like BioShock Infinite and The Last of Us wish they had.

11/10 would meme again
  9. Nov 27, 2014
    This game is stunning. After playing this game for about 57 hours straight I have yet to get the full experience. There is so much to offer and the story is beyond anything we have seen. Its is truly shocking that this game was able to be made on a Nintendo DS with systems like PC, xbox, and Playstation domination the graphical market it is inspiring to see something this amazing. And theThis game is stunning. After playing this game for about 57 hours straight I have yet to get the full experience. There is so much to offer and the story is beyond anything we have seen. Its is truly shocking that this game was able to be made on a Nintendo DS with systems like PC, xbox, and Playstation domination the graphical market it is inspiring to see something this amazing. And the story is beyond anything I have experienced in my life, comparing this game to other is like comparing the speed of a worm to the speed and a human.

10. Nov 27, 2014
    Truly phenomenal, I recommend this to everyone. One of the best games of 1980. Great story and the banter back and forth from Shrek and Cory was amazing.
  11. Nov 25, 2014
    This game is an absolute masterpiece. Stunning graphics that imitates reality flawlessly (judging by the cover), and you get immersed in the story and the marvellous atmosphere. In my lifetime of gaming, I have never seen a game such as this one. This game changed my entire life as a whole. I was about to jump off a twenty-story building, when a copy of Cory in the House DS dropped onto myThis game is an absolute masterpiece. Stunning graphics that imitates reality flawlessly (judging by the cover), and you get immersed in the story and the marvellous atmosphere. In my lifetime of gaming, I have never seen a game such as this one. This game changed my entire life as a whole. I was about to jump off a twenty-story building, when a copy of Cory in the House DS dropped onto my lap. I decided to give it a go, and when I did, I instantly forgot of all the people who was calling me an autistic nuck fugget. 10/10, best game so far. This deserves an award Expand
  12. Nov 20, 2014
    The perfect game for the current generation of the intellectual video game player, everyone must play this game to achieve true euphoria.
    I have played many games in my time and this is by far the greatest.
  13. Nov 20, 2014
    Hello all of you peasants, sorry people.
    Just one thing we must say about this game.
    Cory is LOVE,
    Cory is LIFE
    Every Night Thou Shalt Pray To Cory.
    And the prince of the night
    Artimis
    Long live Corylot
  14. Nov 18, 2014
    allah gave me this and I enjoyed it allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbarallah gave me this and I enjoyed it allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar allahu Akbar Expand
  15. Nov 18, 2014
    My personal Game of the year. In my lifetime I've played many games, from rpgs to to shooters to sanboxes. But never have i've seen such a master piece such as this. Trully one giant step forward in video gaming story telling. Not only is this the best game of all time, but it has changed my standard of gaming forever.
  16. Nov 17, 2014
    I used to play games just for fun. You know, it was funny, it was cool, but nothing serious. Then, one day, I founded this game on a Gamestore near my home, and I had one Epiphany. Suddenly, all my life discovered a new Sense and everything I've lived since then looked pointless. That's the reason i were created. To please Cory, to serve Cory. To Love Cory. Playing it was the mostI used to play games just for fun. You know, it was funny, it was cool, but nothing serious. Then, one day, I founded this game on a Gamestore near my home, and I had one Epiphany. Suddenly, all my life discovered a new Sense and everything I've lived since then looked pointless. That's the reason i were created. To please Cory, to serve Cory. To Love Cory. Playing it was the most amusement, thrilling, life-changing experience I've ever had. The absurdly well-constructed Plot guide's the player to a never seen journey to the Edges of the Human Mind, exegetically answering all the questions modern Philosophy falls to respond, leaving you alone in a Mystically Redeeming Path to Eternity. But actually you we're never alone... Cory is always with you. Cory in the House is the Master Piece of Mankind, the mark of this Generation, and by far it's most Expended and Gorgeous Creation. A tribute to Humanity, to Beauty and Knowledge. Cory is Love, Cory is Life... Expand
  17. Nov 17, 2014
    Absolutely amazing ! With awesome graphics and an insane kind of gameplay, this game creates an unique experience through Cory´s story. Everyone should play this game at least once in a lifetime. Sincerely recommend.
  18. Nov 15, 2014
    In my life, I have played many games, which have been noted of great. Batman: Arkham City, Grand Theft Auto, The Legend of Zelda, all of these games have been considered some of the best games in recent years. However, what these games lack is the raw emotion and raw power a game is actually able to bring.

I was walking around inside a Best Buy, with a Spider-Man mask on, in hopes of

I was walking around inside a Best Buy, with a Spider-Man mask on, in hopes of getting something free. I went up to the man, asked for anything free, and he gave me what was soon to be my favorite game, Cory in the House for the Nintendo DS.

My Best Buy is far from my house, so I decided to just play it in the parking lot. I threw my copy of New Super Mario Bros out the window, and popped in Cory in the House. Ever since the opening credits, I knew I was in for something. And that something, was the greatest game I have ever played in my entire life.

Let's start with the story, which is fantastic. Now, if you've read several reviews of the game, nearly every review has a different story. For some, it's protecting the world against Cory-bots, or for others, Cory saving the world of World War III. I am proud to say that every cartridge of Cory in the House has a different story. This keeps the game from being bored after a day or two, you will NEVER get bored of this game. All of stories, are not only amazing, but in some ways, truly emotional. Several nights, I had dreams of Cory protecting the United States, while others, deep nightmares of what happened in the game. This review has no spoilers, btw. The graphics are also spectacular. I felt like I was playing 16K graphics that were similar to the PlayStation 8, only on an Nintendo DS. Trust me, several times I had to knock myself out of the game in order to realize it was all a game. Finally, one of the best parts of the game is the gameplay. Half beat em up, Half shooter, Half stealth, half detective, half government, half busta, you name it. The game has it all, and the gameplay, along with the graphics and story, just go together flawlessly like Nutella on bread and calling it a breakfast food, when really it's the dessert.

Now, several critics have given this game a crap review. There is theories going around saying that companies like Sony & Microsoft are paying these critics to give these 10/10 games, a horrifying 3/10. These critics are the kinds that will kill the gaming industry, especially since we are trying to save it with Cory in the House.

Now that Best Buy story you heard was actually a couple of years ago, and now, I have over 100 different copies of the game, and loved every moment of it. This game costs $1.99 used at GameStop, and the reason why it's so cheap is because no human dollar amount can pay for how amazing this game is. So, instead, it's so cheap that everybody in the world must make sure to play it. If you haven't played this game, throw that copy of Assassin's Creed Unity & Destiny out and turn on your DS for Cory in the House.

You won't regret it.
  19. Nov 15, 2014
    In 1230978.563 years, I have never seen a better game. Beautiful graphics and amazing controls. It must have taken them many years to come up with the plot. Anyone who does not give this game a 10/10 must be delusional. The laugh track is probably my favorite part, it really helps with the dialogue. Cory looks like he is even more of a man than in the tv show. These characters feel soIn 1230978.563 years, I have never seen a better game. Beautiful graphics and amazing controls. It must have taken them many years to come up with the plot. Anyone who does not give this game a 10/10 must be delusional. The laugh track is probably my favorite part, it really helps with the dialogue. Cory looks like he is even more of a man than in the tv show. These characters feel so fleshed out. 10 out of 10. Expand
  20. Nov 14, 2014
    As I look back on all the years I've spent searching for the right game, for the perfect game, tears stream down my cheeks. I have played them all, but not one of them has touched my heart as this game had. All those people saying that this game is a life - changer, a venerable masterpiece, are merely stating an understatement. This game is far more than that. This game is what our ailing,As I look back on all the years I've spent searching for the right game, for the perfect game, tears stream down my cheeks. I have played them all, but not one of them has touched my heart as this game had. All those people saying that this game is a life - changer, a venerable masterpiece, are merely stating an understatement. This game is far more than that. This game is what our ailing, broken world needs. It is a light that shines through the veil of grey that has wrapped itself around society. It can break the night. It has broken the night. This is the game we have all been waiting for. The salvation that all of us have long sought for. The savior of our souls. Play it, and see the world change right before your eyes. This game is hope. This game is life. Expand
  21. Nov 14, 2014
    I think this game speaks to most it's players on an emotional level. When I was 7 my dad left, and i've never been happy since.
    Cory in the House for DS has changed that. I feel new warmth in my life and I no longer feel like committing suicide every single waking moment of my life. Universal acclaim, I thank you very much.

cory come to brasil
  22. Nov 13, 2014
    I honestly can't imagine life without this game now. Cory in the House DS stands alone as the best example of why video games are in fact a valid art form, the story telling method is something that i have just simply not experienced in any other game, the creators somehow managed to blend a unique mixture of tension and humor that will keep your eyes glued to your DS for days.
  23. Nov 13, 2014
    As long as it's not Five Nights at Freddy's it's my GOTY. I loved every second of this glorious masterpiece that isn't FNAF, it had triple the fear factor and it was amazing in every way.
  24. Nov 11, 2014
    Who needs other stealth games when you can be playing this game.
    10/10 I cry every time when i play this game. saved my life.
    The best game you can buy if you ever come across this game pick it up!
  25. Nov 11, 2014
    Cory in the House is, in my not-so-humble opinion, the pinnacle of human achievement. Featuring expertly crafted storytelling, breathtaking visuals, and an intense musical score that sends shivers down your spine every time you hear those first few notes, this masterpiece is a timeless classic.
  26. Nov 11, 2014
    Wonderful game. I've never had such an experience before.
    The Gameplay is just spot on. Never had such a great time playing a game. Controls are just great.
    Those graphics are just beautiful! It looks like it's taken right from the show!
    There's a marvelous soundtrack in the game composed by Skrillex and Beethoven.

10/10 - Masterpiece.
  27. Nov 8, 2014
    This game is truly amazing and for a game based on a mediocre television series, it is a wonderful, addicting game with very difficult yet fun puzzles, funny dialogue, and amazing replay-ability with the ability to be different characters and play through different diverse scenarios. I recommend this game to anyone, whether you are a CiTH fan or not
  28. Nov 8, 2014
    This game. Best game, the most innovative game of our times, with its simple yet complex storyline this game makes you feel like you`re actually living with the president of the United States. Amazing game-play and refreshing graphics to back it up. This game also cured my cancer, autism and herpes. Now girls actually like me. Before Corey in the house I use to weigh 350 pounds, I've lostThis game. Best game, the most innovative game of our times, with its simple yet complex storyline this game makes you feel like you`re actually living with the president of the United States. Amazing game-play and refreshing graphics to back it up. This game also cured my cancer, autism and herpes. Now girls actually like me. Before Corey in the house I use to weigh 350 pounds, I've lost a total of 200 pounds in my first sitting through the game and now I have the dream body I've always wanted. I recommend this game to anyone who wants to live life to the fullest and wants something more. Best game of our life tie, I hope there will soon be a sequel to this masterpiece, but then again the story wrapped up any loose ends so there isn't any need of one. I hope we get to see this masterpiece ported to newer gen consoles. Best damn game ever. 10000000000000000/10 Expand
  29. Nov 7, 2014
    Games like GTA V and The last of us can't even touch a masterpiece like this. The graphics, are so revolutionary, it feels like my DS is a PlayStation 7. The gameplay is so amazing, with open worlded aspects, Its more bigger than GTA X. And the Story, it made me cry, and it made my laugh, It was heart breaking and wonderful.

Cory is trying to protect the American government from the

Cory is trying to protect the American government from the Robot Nazis that Shrek has summoned, so Cory ends up going on an epic adventure to save humanity by killing the Robot Nazis and Shrek by going back in time to summon Jesus Christ by his side. Once after 30+ hours of a genocide crusade, Cory goes back to time with Jesus to kill Shrek. But it turns out that Shrek was the one who have created the Genocide Crusade in Jesus birth, so, to prevent a 2012 from happening, he goes back to the big bang to stop the universe from summoning so he can be the man in the house, but it turns out that Shrek was the universe, so then Cory fights Shrek in an epic long 40000000000000+ hour boss battle then if you manage to defeat him (By the way, this game is 1000000000x harder then Dark Souls) You win and Cory destroys the universe and Satan for some strange reason.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
    Best Game Ever since E.T Atari.
  30. Nov 7, 2014
    Never have I been so emotionally enthralled by any form of entertainment, the game dealt with such adult themes like miscarriage, rape, dealing with the loss of a loved one, how corrupt the government is but does it maturely and not for shock value but because the game creators want to spread this message to the world, you will continue to think about this game until the day you die.Never have I been so emotionally enthralled by any form of entertainment, the game dealt with such adult themes like miscarriage, rape, dealing with the loss of a loved one, how corrupt the government is but does it maturely and not for shock value but because the game creators want to spread this message to the world, you will continue to think about this game until the day you die. You'll be on you deathbed whispering to your loved ones gathered around you "Cory, you a busta" it will inspire you, it will make you cry, it will make you laugh, it will suck from you your blood to feed Cory. The graphics are what a PS5 can only dream of achieving. Only when everyone in the human race has played this can we solve war, hunger and poverty. Cory in the house is the next step of human evolution. Expand
  31. Nov 7, 2014
    This game is the best of the year. I wish I could play it like it was the first time, like my very first time. But sometimes it feels like the first time. The very first time. *enter guitar solo* Jeremy was a terrible character who lacked a soul but Zach was even worse he didn't like pumpking spice.
  32. Nov 6, 2014
    Pure genius! This game is so perfect to the point where I bought seven copies off of Amazon! I can't wait for the 3D remastered version on the 3DS and the HD sequel on the Wii U. This game is what defines the stealth game genre! A must buy for everyone! Cory is such a funny homie, and come on, who doesn't like Cory. This game tells the in depth rich story about Cory's struggle to become aPure genius! This game is so perfect to the point where I bought seven copies off of Amazon! I can't wait for the 3D remastered version on the 3DS and the HD sequel on the Wii U. This game is what defines the stealth game genre! A must buy for everyone! Cory is such a funny homie, and come on, who doesn't like Cory. This game tells the in depth rich story about Cory's struggle to become a hero. Truly a masterpiece. This is the modern day equivalent to the Mona Lisa. Such fine craftsmanship was put into this work! I highly recommend this game for anyone! 1,000,000/10! Expand
  33. Nov 6, 2014
    If I could create a definition for the word gucci, it would be this game. This is quite possibly one of the greatest games of all time, it changed my life.
  34. Nov 4, 2014
    This game is undoubtedly one of the greatest in history. The graphics are beautiful. The characters are incredibly well developed, and the story is fast paced and psychological. The moment that I experimented with the controls, I felt an intense sexual pleasure. This game took me on a psychological journey. It's like if I was blindfolded up to this point in my life. Cory and his friendsThis game is undoubtedly one of the greatest in history. The graphics are beautiful. The characters are incredibly well developed, and the story is fast paced and psychological. The moment that I experimented with the controls, I felt an intense sexual pleasure. This game took me on a psychological journey. It's like if I was blindfolded up to this point in my life. Cory and his friends made me feel alive, they made me feel special. This game was the light at the end of the tunnel in my darkest times. This permanently changed my life. I strongly recommend this game to everyone. Expand
  35. Nov 3, 2014
    When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -Cory in the White House 2020
  36. Nov 3, 2014
    An immersive open world, emotional storyline and stunning next-gen visuals earns this game the title of Game of the Decade, and quite possibly the greatest game of all time. Look no further, Ocarina of Time fans, the spiritual successor to the critically acclaimed Zelda title is here, and oh God is it good.
    10/10 "Like Skyrim with ayy lmao" --God 2014
  37. Nov 3, 2014
    This game is the most amazing game I have ever played, with rich, emotional, storytelling, the best visuals of any game I have ever seen, and deep, immersive combat. The game is completely flawless, and I hope that many more will get to enjoy this masterpiece, and we get a Game of the Year edition. I love this game more than life itself, and you should too.
  38. Nov 3, 2014
    Revolutionary. If I was going to be stranded on a desert island for the rest of my life and I was given 3 things to take with me, I would bring a Fleshlight, a NDS, and this game. That's right, this game is more essential than food, water, and shelter. Only negative is.....WHERE IS THE SEQUEL????
  39. Nov 2, 2014
    Cory in the House: The Game: The Movie is a game based on my favorite anime, Cory in the House. It features Cory, who is, in fact, in the House.
  40. Nov 2, 2014
    Simply one of the most fantastic games of all time. It's rare that a small title based on a TV show is even playable, but this game is simply amazing. With a blend of amazing writing, fantastic voice acting, and innovative gameplay, this game will simply amaze you. I was particularly surprised with the seventeen minute quicktime cutscene. In most games, quicktime events will breakSimply one of the most fantastic games of all time. It's rare that a small title based on a TV show is even playable, but this game is simply amazing. With a blend of amazing writing, fantastic voice acting, and innovative gameplay, this game will simply amaze you. I was particularly surprised with the seventeen minute quicktime cutscene. In most games, quicktime events will break immersion, but this fantastic title manages to really engage you. I truly felt like I was Cory, and I truly felt like it was me in that scene pulling the glass shards out of my genitals. I don't know if I can recommend this game for kids under 10 due to some hidden content that seems to have passed by the ESRB, but if you can handle it, this game truly uses fear, love, and emotion to tie together an amazing interactive story with one of the best tactical first person shooter experiences since COD 7. Expand
  41. Nov 2, 2014
    a revolutionary interactive story telling experience, with gameplay features to put all knockoffs of cory in the house to shame. the characters have so much depth to them, and the settings included are absolutely amazing in terms of supporting the character arcs. i don't only recommend Cory in the House, i dare say it is vital for all humans to own atleast one copy.
  42. Nov 2, 2014
    What is there to say about Cory in The House? Well it was a generation defining game, one of the few games of its kind with a perfect mix of story and gameplay, this is something the Last of Us tried and failed at. What this game gives you is amazing graphics that still hold up today, a deep lore that will keep you playing for hours on end. If you are not a fan or have not seen the TVWhat is there to say about Cory in The House? Well it was a generation defining game, one of the few games of its kind with a perfect mix of story and gameplay, this is something the Last of Us tried and failed at. What this game gives you is amazing graphics that still hold up today, a deep lore that will keep you playing for hours on end. If you are not a fan or have not seen the TV show then you might not get the story, but you will stay for the gameplay. This game gave me a deep understanding of the characters that I know and love to this day.
    Pros.
    Amazing Graphics
    Top Notch gameplay
    Deep lore
    Amazing story
    Cons
    Absolutely nothing
    and that is why I am giving Cory in the house a 10/10
  43. Nov 2, 2014
    This game... I don't know what to say about this game... I'll try to express my feelings in this review.

Every DS or 3DS owner needs to have this magnificent piece of art in their library, the gameplay is astounding, up there in terms of simple perfection with the likes of Super Mario and Pac-Man, and this game deserves to be remembered with them, it's a classic.
  44. Nov 2, 2014
    After completing this game once, I went back to play this game 10 more times, stopping only for food, water, and using the restroom. This is a testament to just how amazing this game is. I did not expect much going into this, but I was pleasantly surprised by the jaw-dropping visuals, heart-gripping storyline, and smartly written dialogue. Anyone who claims to be a "true gamer" needs toAfter completing this game once, I went back to play this game 10 more times, stopping only for food, water, and using the restroom. This is a testament to just how amazing this game is. I did not expect much going into this, but I was pleasantly surprised by the jaw-dropping visuals, heart-gripping storyline, and smartly written dialogue. Anyone who claims to be a "true gamer" needs to play this game immediately. Ok enough said, I'm going to play through it one more time. Expand
  45. Nov 1, 2014
    The game Cory in the House for the Nintendo DS transcends the video game realm and is one of the greatest works of art in human history. An absolute must play before you die
  46. Nov 1, 2014
    I made an account just to give this awe-inspiring game a review. I remember buying this game back in 2008, I didn't know the way, I didn't know what I wanted. I was young and foolish. But, after blessing myself with this game, I soon experienced a greater orgasm than that could ever be attained by normal means.

Cory in the House should be given to all those with Ebola so that they may

Cory in the House should be given to all those with Ebola so that they may experience that one last gasp of hope on earth before they die.

I would definitely let Cory into my house.
  47. Nov 1, 2014
    My life was going astray, I was abusing drugs and alcohol. The home I used to live in was destroyed and I started to lose hope on life. Then, Cory In The House happened.

I was able to find a Nintendo DS on the street with this game inside, it must have been a gift from god because nobody would ever lose their DS when they own a game with such quality as Cory In The House. After playing this revolutionary masterpiece I decided to get my life back on track, stop abusing drugs and alcohol and finish my education. One year later I own a huge mansion and my first child was born just two weeks ago.
    I owe it all to this game, the story has moved me, the gameplay really makes you feel like you are Cory (in the house), and the graphics are so amazing you'll think the real sky is ugly compared to this masterpiece.

I won't go any further, all I want to say is that everybody in the world should play Cory In The House.
    It will change your life.

Greatest game of all time.
  48. Oct 30, 2014
    I only got to watch a little bit of a walk-through for this game, but it touched me nonetheless. I would recommend this to people that like to have a good time!
  49. Oct 30, 2014
    Since I was a lad, I longed for a distraction from my dull, boring life. I grew up in a small town, knew everybody and everybody knew me. When I was 18 I started to question what life was really about. I did research and started writing poems to see if anything sparked up a good answer. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was walking back from school and decided to cross the bridge forSince I was a lad, I longed for a distraction from my dull, boring life. I grew up in a small town, knew everybody and everybody knew me. When I was 18 I started to question what life was really about. I did research and started writing poems to see if anything sparked up a good answer. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was walking back from school and decided to cross the bridge for a longer, peaceful walk. I heard a noise become louder and louder. As I turned around, I was struck by a car and it brought me off the bridge into the river. I did not feel any pain but I could see the driver drowning as the car sunk. I wanted to help him so I ripped off the room of the car and pulled him out. I could not believe what strength I had, and how I was hurt at all. The driver and I became friends, we helped each other with problems and I always asked him this question about life.
    One day he approached me and told me he found the answer to life. As I searched for this answer for years I could not believe him when he told me. The answer first startled me because under the act of Z, we could not speak of such things as he was saying. The punishment for breaking this law was death. There were obvious ways to avoid being caught, so I brought him to a safe location and asked what the answer was. His response was Cory. Cory was the light, the everlasting and the superior mind to all. This game Cory in the House is the answer to all scientific discoveries and all religious debates about God.
    I woke up and I was in a hospital bed, the year was 2020 and I had been in coma for 20 years. I emerged stronger and faster. Everyone was curious because all men were asking the question about life, the same one I asked 20 years ago. I went to the closest apothecary and asked if they had a copy of Cory in the House, thankfully they had 1 left and I brought this to the mayor and explained my epiphany. He agreed to play this wonderful game and he was lifted to the Lord. Cory gave him the strength to rise into heaven without being dead. This game.... This game is the answer to all questions, the answer to God. This game gives you access to heaven. Cory is God.
    I am superman and I approve this message.
  50. Oct 29, 2014
    This game is like the Citizen Kane of gaming. No other game has reached the level of art that this game has. I salute Disney for making this masterpiece. You play as Cory, an awesome man who moved to the White House. Washington D.C. would never be the same. The gameplay is so fun that you would rather die than have this game taken away from you while playing. Once you beat the game atThis game is like the Citizen Kane of gaming. No other game has reached the level of art that this game has. I salute Disney for making this masterpiece. You play as Cory, an awesome man who moved to the White House. Washington D.C. would never be the same. The gameplay is so fun that you would rather die than have this game taken away from you while playing. Once you beat the game at least one time, you will never stop playing. It's so addictive that weed and fapping will seem like a piece of crap in comparison. The graphics are astoundingly beautiful, pushing the Nintendo DS hardware to the limit. I'm gonna be completely honest, when I saw a sprite of Cory in the game, I legitimately thought that it was really a picture of Cory! That's incredible! The dialogue is The Godfather tier. The story is very thought provoking, about what it means to be the president of the United States or at least working for any president, and I'm not going to give spoilers, as the game should be completely experienced alone and any twist should come as a surprise.. I can't explain anymore on why this game is an instant classic, go out and buy this game at least 20 or 30 times, however even that isn't enough to reward the developers, or artists as they should be called, for their work in creating the GREATEST game ever made on ANY platform. Expand
  51. Oct 29, 2014
    Over the course of human events, it becomes evident, at a point, that humankind has hit a dry zone. No Eiffel towers for centuries, no new Renaissance, no peak of intellectual thought. Of course, the people who say these things have yet to experience 'Cory in the House' for the Nintendo DS. This is the video game that future generations will look to, this is the game that singlehandedlyOver the course of human events, it becomes evident, at a point, that humankind has hit a dry zone. No Eiffel towers for centuries, no new Renaissance, no peak of intellectual thought. Of course, the people who say these things have yet to experience 'Cory in the House' for the Nintendo DS. This is the video game that future generations will look to, this is the game that singlehandedly prove s that video games can be taken as seriously as art. With stellar graphics, an enthralling storyline, and themes of relationships, humor, and government corruption make this game truly stand out amongst other thrillers of its time.

In fact, 'Cory in the House' for DS is such a flawless gem in the sea of utter trash in the mainstream gaming scene, that I believe it to be a forerunner, ahead of its time, avant-garde even though it somewhat sticks to conventionalism. All in all Cory in the House was a 10/10 not only for its time, but for everyone's time.
  52. Oct 29, 2014
    Cory in the House is easily the greatest game ever. Based upon the popular anime House no Kori you play as Cory Baxter the only one who can wield the mythical presidential sword as he fights his way through hordes of enemies so he can save President Martinez. The game has easily the best graphics ever seen it looks so realistic I thought I was actually Cory. The gameplay consists of yourCory in the House is easily the greatest game ever. Based upon the popular anime House no Kori you play as Cory Baxter the only one who can wield the mythical presidential sword as he fights his way through hordes of enemies so he can save President Martinez. The game has easily the best graphics ever seen it looks so realistic I thought I was actually Cory. The gameplay consists of your regular Zelda dungeon crawling but quickly develops into a tactical strategy game. Overall it is impossible to make a better game or a better anime adaptation. Expand
  53. Oct 28, 2014
    This will be the new Deus Ex. People will be reading forums twenty years from now and someone will mention it, causing everyone in the thread to fire this instant-classic of a gem back up again. This is the absolute best gaming has to offer. I'm deleting my 235 game Steam account; I no longer need it with this... this...
    Masterpiece.
  54. Oct 27, 2014
    I am honestly surprised that this game only has a 9.5 user score as of 28/10/14. In my entire lifetime I have never graced my eyes upon such perfection. If not for Cory in the House, I would probably still be chronically depressed. 101/10 game, score meter does not do this game justice
  55. Oct 27, 2014
    I regret not getting at its time. The state of perfection is something the 3DS still dreams to achieve in any game of its lineup. But thankfully, the 3DS has backwards compatibility so anyone can still feel the joys of a generation.
  56. Oct 27, 2014
    This, masterpiece, is the definitive gaming experience. I have never before in my life played any game as entralling, immersive, or enriching as Cory In The House on the Nintendo DS. every facet of this games design is refined and polished to perfection. Truly, this is, the pinnacle of gaming.
  57. Oct 27, 2014
    Cory In The House is an absolute masterpiece. With beautiful graphics, a compelling narrative, and fantastic gameplay, you can never go wrong with Cory and is worth every single penny you've paid.
  58. Oct 27, 2014
    I always avoided the Nintendo DS games and the console itself, but since my uncle bought me this game, I've become a very sad person because i know i won't never play to Cory in the House 2.
  59. Oct 27, 2014
    If only i bought this game when it was released. I just to be just satisfied with games like assassins creed and batman Arkham city, but that was until I found this masterpiece. This game has beautiful storytelling and graphics beyond next-gen. The show left me wondering: who is Cory?, why is he in the house? all your questions will be answered in this emotional trip of pure beauty. ButIf only i bought this game when it was released. I just to be just satisfied with games like assassins creed and batman Arkham city, but that was until I found this masterpiece. This game has beautiful storytelling and graphics beyond next-gen. The show left me wondering: who is Cory?, why is he in the house? all your questions will be answered in this emotional trip of pure beauty. But next to this the gameplay is fantastic with smooth controls which make you feel like your in the house yourself. Expand
  60. Oct 27, 2014
    I normally don't like games of this nature, but Cory in the House is exceptional. The dialogue is so funny and witty, and I love the isometric graphics so much. Everything about the game screams quality and you can tell that Handheld Games Corporation poured their heart and soul into this game. The stealth elements in this game are nothing short of amazing. Metal Gear can only wish that itI normally don't like games of this nature, but Cory in the House is exceptional. The dialogue is so funny and witty, and I love the isometric graphics so much. Everything about the game screams quality and you can tell that Handheld Games Corporation poured their heart and soul into this game. The stealth elements in this game are nothing short of amazing. Metal Gear can only wish that it had stealth elements this good! Expand
  61. Oct 27, 2014
    This game is a true work of art and is the perfect example of how games can change our opinion on the way we perceive the world around us and the ways they can change our lives.
  62. Oct 26, 2014
    I came through my butthole because my cock was too busy pissing itself. Next-gen graphics, dialogue trees, an expansive leveling system, Cory in the House has it all.
  63. Oct 26, 2014
    This is a game to always remember. It becomes alive every time you play it. The story is a diamond necklace. And with the finest voice actors it becomes the finest game of all time.
  64. Oct 26, 2014
    This game isn't just a personification of a dream, but a wet dream of orgasmic proportions. The true pinnacle of the gaming industry. Embark on the excellent adventures of this complex, rich, and amazing world that teaches us that things aren't just black and white( except cory and the house respectively), but beautiful complex and engaging. This is a philosophical journey, that putsThis game isn't just a personification of a dream, but a wet dream of orgasmic proportions. The true pinnacle of the gaming industry. Embark on the excellent adventures of this complex, rich, and amazing world that teaches us that things aren't just black and white( except cory and the house respectively), but beautiful complex and engaging. This is a philosophical journey, that puts buddha to shame. It can evoke so much emotion, you'll be confused for a woman PMSing. It is so balanced, it makes games like ocarina of time look like a blind hippo on ide skates, compared to this game's balance. The visuals are very beautiful, comparing it to any other game is like comparing emma watson to sarah jessica parker. This game makes you think of the thousands and thousands of years of evolution that were needed to create a game of this magnitude. The controls are very smooth, like smoother than a baby's butt. The game's soundtrack can be pitted against the finest classical masterpieces of the 18th century, and KO them without any prep time. It's brilliant compelling narrative makes you addicted to this game like meth, and disney interactive is the walter white behind this. Playing this game will make your IQ rocket, and will give you an outlook on life that will grant you complete superiority over all those around you. An absolutely flawless game, that must be viewed with the upmost respect, and understanding, as to not miss the beauty of it like the inferior critics who dare rate this game poorly, yet they are the arrogant backwards excuse of human beings, who miss the grander scheme of this quintessential divinity. I recommend, that not only you play it, but petition for this game to be required to be played in schools globally, so all do not miss out on this once in an eternity experience. 11/10 Expand
  65. Oct 26, 2014
    I thought true art would be so hard to come by these days. That is, until I played Cory in the House. If you want a game with a tear jerking story, next gen graphics, and hours upon hours of intense game play, buy this majesty. If not, keep wasting your time on that piece of crap copy of Destiny or COD. I've played this game 34 times going on 35 and it never gets old. 10/10
  66. Oct 26, 2014
    The graphics are the best! , the music ....Mozart would feel as **** if he listened to this! it's brilliant!!, the game play is beyond any game out there, the story is full of romance, Acton! , it's a master piece, Cory should be in smash bros!!! or even better the game should be changed to super Cory in the house bros!!!!!
  67. Oct 26, 2014
    This is the god of games, it changed the way I see life. It teaches very valuable lessons through addictive gameplay and a masterpiece of a story featuring unforeseeable twists and turns. One hour in, I had killed a whole family and decapitated a police officer. When the game ended, I found out I was not playing at all, it was just true life. Cory is love, Cory is life, but above all else,This is the god of games, it changed the way I see life. It teaches very valuable lessons through addictive gameplay and a masterpiece of a story featuring unforeseeable twists and turns. One hour in, I had killed a whole family and decapitated a police officer. When the game ended, I found out I was not playing at all, it was just true life. Cory is love, Cory is life, but above all else, Cory is passion. Expand
  68. Oct 26, 2014
    This game was phenomenal, thought provoking, and most of all just good fun. The developers of this game have outdone themselves. This game was fantastic, and I highly recommend it!
  69. Oct 26, 2014
    Better graphics and better on the DS, I would love to play this game over and over again. It has the deepest storyline of any game in history. It should be a crime to call yourself a true gamer, and not play this masterpiece of video game history.
  70. Oct 26, 2014
    This game is fantastic, Simply put. Everything about this game is amazing and i highly consider playing this game. Kids will enjoy this, and this deserves to be The Game of the Century Award
  71. Oct 26, 2014
    This game has changed my life. A true master piece. CORY IS LOVE. CORY IS LIFE. Truly in a class all its own. I cried every second of this romcom/drama. Every moment will have you at the edge of your seat.
  72. Oct 26, 2014
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little **** I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** outWhat the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little **** I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little **** If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo. Expand
  73. Oct 26, 2014
    This is the best game I have ever played. It's story telling puts shame to even the best story driven games in the business. Bioshock, Half-life, and even Fallout creators would tremble in fear of Cory in the House's story. Its gameplay is so good I forgot I was playing a game. Damn this is good. Buy it now!
  74. Oct 26, 2014
    Cory in the House is a near-perfect analog for The Road, a literary masterpiece written by Cormac McCarthy. Both present a hopeless, post-apocalyptic situation navigated by two characters – an adult and a child – with nothing but absolute despair surrounding them. Like The Road, Cory in the House is perpetually dangerous and unpredictable, and like The Road, what happened to get society toCory in the House is a near-perfect analog for The Road, a literary masterpiece written by Cormac McCarthy. Both present a hopeless, post-apocalyptic situation navigated by two characters – an adult and a child – with nothing but absolute despair surrounding them. Like The Road, Cory in the House is perpetually dangerous and unpredictable, and like The Road, what happened to get society to a point of rapid decay isn’t the focus. It’s the story of the characters at hand, and those characters alone, at the center of both plots. The beauty of Cory in the House when compared to The Road, however, is that it’s fully interactive, complete with all of the vulnerability, uncertainty and perpetual insecurity such a situation inherently provides.

Cory in the House seamlessly intertwines satisfying, choice-based gameplay with a stellar narrative. It never slows down, it never lets up, and frankly, it never disappoints. It’s PlayStation 3’s best exclusive, and the entire experience, from start to finish, is remarkable. I lost myself in Gerrin Tramis’s vision of a pandemic-ridden United States, in the characters that populate this unfortunate wasteland, and in their individual stories. The 17 hours I spent playing through the campaign are among the most memorable I’ve ever spent with a game.

This perpetuates real consequences based on your decisions. Will you use those scissors and some tape to create a shiv? Or will you attach them to the end of a pole to create a makeshift weapon of war? Will you create a smoke bomb only because you found sugar in the environment and can only carry more if you use what you already have? Or do you bypass the sugar and hope you don’t need it – or what you can make from it – later on? Will you opt for melee strikes to save ammo for another day? Or will you walk in guns-blazing and hope you find shells on the bodies you leave in your wake? How you choose to navigate these forks in the road have considerable effects on how you approach future enemy encounters, adding a special dynamic to Cory in the House not found in very many games.

It's ok.
  75. Oct 26, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. so much suaggy in one only game **** cory is the pure **** yo, goat better then zelda mario callof duty rayman destyni and all this **** lkababklabjbakjbkjabjkabkjabkjbjkabkjabjkbakjbkjabkjabkjabjkabjkajkabjkbakjba Expand
  76. Oct 26, 2014
    this game is so perfect, it has everything,graphics,history and the hidden secrets are awesome, it gives you the power to feel like cory is in the whie house, gives you abilites, and your decisions affect the game and can unlock secret endings.

want to know who killed jfk? play this game NOW
  77. Oct 26, 2014
    Best Game Ever ! 10/10. Cory in the House is a game about Cory daHouse aka Fat Tony as he is a member of the italian mafia. In this game you learn about Friendship, Family and the disposal of pig hides. Play this if you want to feel alive

Do not ejaculate over Cory in the House though because you might ruin your DS......I did that and now i can't play Cory
  78. Oct 26, 2014
    This is objectively the best game you can buy right now; its realistic and visionary art style, combo'd with the amazing soundtrack, the witty dialogue and astoundingly challenging yet rewarding gameplay makes this game a must buy, and also shows the why the DS is the single most succesful game system of all times.
    Cory in the House is the iPhone 6 of software; the ultimate masterpiece.
    Cory in the House is the iPhone 6 of software; the ultimate masterpiece. All things that games try to do in different ways, CitH does perfectly well without compromising other areas. It is a milestone not only in videogames, but in art itself.
  79. Oct 26, 2014
    By far the greatest game I have ever played. Can't believe it got even one negative review! This game features superb graphics and one of the most riveting story-lines I have ever encountered. This game easily gets my 10/10 rating. I have yet to encounter a better all around game.
  80. Oct 26, 2014
    This game is one of the best games on the original DS. I'm surprised how they were able to successfully mix survival horror, party, and rhythm aspects to form a 10/10 experience. I recommend this game for everyone willing to get the experience of a good game.
  81. Oct 26, 2014
    In a time where TV show and movie games fill the bottom of the ranks, Cory in the House breaks through the noise.
    With stunning graphics and intense, edge of your seat gameplay, Cory in the House has to be the masterpiece of the decade.
  82. Oct 26, 2014
    There is a 150 character minimum for reviews. If your review contains spoilers, please check the Spoiler box. Please do not use ALL CAPS. There is no HTML allowed. Your review may be edited for content.
  83. Oct 26, 2014
    There is a 150 character minimum for reviews. If your review contains spoilers, please check the Spoiler box. Please do not usre ALL CAPS. There is no HTML allowed. Your review may be edited for content.
  84. Oct 26, 2014
    I bought cory in the house for my son but then when I saw him playing it i was amazed with the game's graphics and story telling so I stole it from him and now I play it myself, i masturbate on Cory, The graphics are so good they are like real life
  85. Oct 26, 2014
    I am upset that Metacritic cannot go higher than a 10 rating. This game has moved me in ways unimaginable. With it's amazing game play and story which beautifully ties in with the anime, it easily deserves Game of the Decade.
  86. Oct 26, 2014
    A post modern masterpiece, which will be remembered in centuries. The genius writing, the clever use of symbolism, foreshadowing and depth, combined with lifelike characters, create one of the most unique and immersive experiences I have ever come across in my life, even rivaling classic novels and puts them to shame. It even crosses the line of some taboo topics such as racism andA post modern masterpiece, which will be remembered in centuries. The genius writing, the clever use of symbolism, foreshadowing and depth, combined with lifelike characters, create one of the most unique and immersive experiences I have ever come across in my life, even rivaling classic novels and puts them to shame. It even crosses the line of some taboo topics such as racism and conspiracy theories, a marvel indeed. But it doesn't stop there, it comes with top-notch visual fidelity, even now for a 6 year old title and a soundtrack, that will make you forget Hans Zimmer, Michael McCann or Yuki Kajiura existed. A wonderful composition, which will make you ask the important questions in your life. I wrote this review listening to some of the tracks and I had to tear up so many times thinking about the fantastic ending this game had.

This is truly a masterpiece and it's a shame, that only so few people know of this timeless classic. A must-play for the thinking gamer. The savior of this rotten gaming industry. Play this game, buy this game. As a human being which calls itself a gamer, playing this title is your holy duty.
  87. Oct 26, 2014
    I cannot fault this wonderful game. Innovative, engaging, stylish, this game has it all. With a story that will leave you lost for words. In short, wonderful.
  88. Oct 26, 2014
    How did I miss out from this classic all these years of gaming? It delivered the experience that I was longing for with innovative gameplay, story and photorealistic graphics enough to justify it's popularity. Although this game is from 2008, it is still on the shelves today because of the supply and demand! It's asking price holds true to the value of this game. You play as Cory Baxter, aHow did I miss out from this classic all these years of gaming? It delivered the experience that I was longing for with innovative gameplay, story and photorealistic graphics enough to justify it's popularity. Although this game is from 2008, it is still on the shelves today because of the supply and demand! It's asking price holds true to the value of this game. You play as Cory Baxter, a man inside a boy who knows how to get in the house and put up with the cray. This is not Metal Gear or Grand Theft Auto - it's the real deal and if you can't bring the heat, you a busta. Expand
  89. Oct 26, 2014
    GotY material right here. Cory is such a busta that I almost **** when I saw him. GG Bethesda, you have some competition in the field of game development. I r8 8/8 m8, most likely to domin8.
  90. Oct 26, 2014
    This game was so immersive, it was like I was actually making out with raven. The combat scene where chef was making cake and the president said "i need a ladle in my **** hole, chef, put it my white craker **** hole", this game is far more better than any crap ubisoft or activision are publishing thsese days, the art style for the game is alot more better than bioshock infinite, I did seeThis game was so immersive, it was like I was actually making out with raven. The combat scene where chef was making cake and the president said "i need a ladle in my **** hole, chef, put it my white craker **** hole", this game is far more better than any crap ubisoft or activision are publishing thsese days, the art style for the game is alot more better than bioshock infinite, I did see some ********ins creed references while the president was butt **** raven with his presidential pin, now that was a breathtaking and emotional scene, the amount of blood going through my veins while i had an erection. This game will probaly be better ACU or the new call of duty, suck the dick and lick the **** and good day. Expand
  91. Oct 26, 2014
    I completely forgot how amazing this game really was. I found the ole ds this weekend and it still had the game in it! I had one of the best Saturdays I've had in a long time. The replay value of this game is unreal, and sometimes I found myself finishing the game and starting right over. I missed this game so much, and I will always regret how no one pushed for a sequel. Cory, you a busta.
  92. Oct 25, 2014
    A unique and challenging game that allows the user to open their mind and explore new psychological experiences. The user is engaged, inside the house of Cory. Constantly being bombarded with fun options and breathtaking graphics. This is by far the best game of all time. I couldn't believe the endless opportunities. This game teaches the user life goals, while creating a fun andA unique and challenging game that allows the user to open their mind and explore new psychological experiences. The user is engaged, inside the house of Cory. Constantly being bombarded with fun options and breathtaking graphics. This is by far the best game of all time. I couldn't believe the endless opportunities. This game teaches the user life goals, while creating a fun and interactive world. Fun for all ages; especially fun if you are in to action-packed, graphic intense, MMORPGs. Expand
  93. Oct 25, 2014
    This is the answer to the future of gaming, this is what we gamers deserve, I demand a version of Cory in the House, with oculus rift, 60fps and 4k support,.... oh and is better than destiny.
  94. Oct 25, 2014
    If there was ever a game that deserves a 10 this is it. Cory in the house I can say with 100% is truly in the house that house being accompanied by some of the finest games ever created. This game will forever be listed with the names of other great games throughout times games like: Battletoads, Kinect Adventures and Destiny. The story line is engrossing and heartfelt for once theIf there was ever a game that deserves a 10 this is it. Cory in the house I can say with 100% is truly in the house that house being accompanied by some of the finest games ever created. This game will forever be listed with the names of other great games throughout times games like: Battletoads, Kinect Adventures and Destiny. The story line is engrossing and heartfelt for once the developers have made you truly care about the character and you genuinely feel like cory is an extension of yourself crafted with some of the finest dialogue ever this story is simple the best ever made. The gameplay is nothing short of triple A. The simple yet beautiful controls allow you to truly be Cory and allows you to really be IN the house, not just at the house.

10/10 Recommended to all this game is truly something special
  95. Oct 25, 2014
    Corey you a busta. This game has enlightened me to to greater things. I got up out of bed after playing this game and immediately cured cancer, and aids. 10/10 if looking for enlightenment
  96. Oct 25, 2014
    This game was amazing. Flawless gameplay with amazing optimized graphics. Looks 4k and yet its on the 3ds. Has ruined all other games for me. Game of the decade.
  97. Oct 25, 2014
    A true work of art. Few games even begin to contest the pure godliness of this one. It has a tantalizing plot, and unforgettable characters that will force their way into your heart and make you swear to Christ that you know them in real life. And don't even get me STARTED on the flawless gameplay. I found myself getting chills on various occasions, and had to stop myself mid-gameplay toA true work of art. Few games even begin to contest the pure godliness of this one. It has a tantalizing plot, and unforgettable characters that will force their way into your heart and make you swear to Christ that you know them in real life. And don't even get me STARTED on the flawless gameplay. I found myself getting chills on various occasions, and had to stop myself mid-gameplay to recompose. Tears streamed down my face. I'm semi-hard just thinking about it.

Cory in the House is a masterpiece. Don't pass it up.
  98. Oct 25, 2014
    Timeless. There will always be a White House. So there must, always be a Cory. Our fine young hero rises to the occasion with a story that can pull the feels out of any cold soul. Near, far, wherever you are, I know that this game will go on.
  99. Oct 24, 2014
    Monday night in the spring of 2008, New York City.
    Monday night in the spring of 2008, New York City.
    Staggering out of the office, time approaching midnight. Barely thinking straight, trying to rationalize the losing battle I fight in this balancing act between my managerial duties at the Starbucks that hardly pays for this futile existence I'm condemned with, and the crumbling family that shares my sentence. I have to eat on the way home, lest my kin discover that I'm sustained with more than the stale bread and metallic water we eat and drink for every meal. Pizza, I bite into a slice too hot, using my tongue to tear the skin from the roof of my mouth, I attempt a squint into the acrid steam that is belching out of the sewer lids on the dark street. Through the foul suspension i see a gathering of children beneath a brilliantly lit sign which reads "Gamestop". Muttering curses under my breath, I approach the storefront which so brazenly pollutes the peace of what must be the only tranquil road left in this godless city, and arrive just to notice how out of place the building is. On a strip of buildings that rest shoulder to shoulder, all filled to the brim with people just like myself, constantly clawing upwards towards that poverty line, this place rests alone on the corner, a perfect cube of about 15 feet each way, full of young children.

As i enter the front door, I take in the peculiar sight of a store seemingly dedicated to only one product. It's a cartridge for the Nintendo DS, a handheld device my nagging wife coerced me into spending my last year's Christmas bonus on in an attempt to wrestle our rebellious 8 year old boy into human behavior. The box seemed so unassuming. A smiling, slightly overweight African child on the cover who seems eager to share his adventures with me, yet without the zeal of desperation. I deduced from the title smeared across the packaging that this young child's name was Cory, and I felt oddly compelled to oblige his unspoken request. There was a price to this, of course. Today, the advertised price of adventure was 29.99, though, unbeknown to me, I would one day come to realize that the true price extended far beyond any monetary value imaginable.

I vainly reached into my pocket without a second thought. I don't know why I bothered, I knew I only had $30 left until payday, a full week and a half away. The fleshy stalactites still hanging against my tongue, and the realization that I was unable to cover the tax on this transaction, I was overcome with a remorse so profound, I almost found the ground rushing to meet me. I tossed my hands over my face in a meager attempt to hide my tears from the group of children around me. I left the store immediately, and began on my way back home.

I couldn't made it half a block before, through teary eyes, I saw a small robin crying out. I crouched down to see why it was fussing, and say that someone had cruelly stapled a 5 dollar bill to its wing. Rather than sadness, I felt a guiltless excitement. Pulling the money off its wing quickly, I immediately started back to fulfill what now felt like my calling. Thinking back now, I never so much as looked back at the anguished animal; I was far too consumed by the mind bending desire to see this house that Cory apparently resided in.

The next five minutes were as unremarkable as they were damning. I simply made my way back to the store and purchased the game with my newly found wealth. I then hurried home, not even affording my wife or child a hasty hello as I passed them on the way to my son's room. I quickly plugged his DS into the charger, and in one of the last conscious movements I can recall, I unwrapped the treasure from its prison, inserted it into the device, and pressed the power button.

I understand that I should be writing a review, sharing my experiences with the game, giving a list perhaps of the pros and cons, and helping inform a potential buyer of the merits of such a purchase. It is in not doing such a thing where I fail you. Truth be told, I remember nothing of the experience beyond purchasing the game and turning it on. I have instead shared with you my last memories for a period of nearly 7 years. I found myself awakening 3 days ago to a bright light and the smell of smoke and burning plastic, leaving me dazed and senseless. After regaining my composer, I looked around myself and saw that where i found myself was still my son's room, only completely empty barring myself, and a nonfunctional Nintendo DS. I looked down and saw that i had grown a long, matted beard, and my hair reached the floor beneath me, so unlock and unkempt that it seemed to be forming a cocoon around my entire body. I struggled to get up, not realizing just how long I had been seated, nor how much my physique had atrophied in that time. After what seemed to be days of agony, I managed to crawl my way out the door of this room and into the hallway of my home, and saw the date on the calendar. October 21st, 2014.
  100. Oct 22, 2014
    Ignore the critic reviews, its clear they were bribed by EA. Truely an underrated gem. A HD remake of the atari 2600 game of the same name, Cory in the House ads motion controls and stunning 4D graphics. I would recommend picking up kinect sensor for your Wii U just to play his game 10/10
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

The game has some of the clunkiest controls we've seen, the presentation is insultingly stupid, the minigames are hardly games at all, and on top of everything it's really short.
  2. Simply put, I cannot recommend Cory in the House for the DS, not even to the most hardcore fan of the TV series.