9.7

1. Jan 8, 2014
    Perfect. Flawless. This is absolutely the greatest game ever made. Period. I am so in love with this game. The dialogue is the best ever in any game. It rivals Portal 2 as the best video game script ever.
    Cory you a busta!
  2. Dec 29, 2013
    Cory in the House is one of the greatest pieces of media that remains one of the most engaging video games ever put to a handheld screen. Disney crafts a picture that tells a simple, subtle story that works brilliantly in capturing your attention from the first menu onwards. The cast do an immaculate job in their performances and each actor brings something unique to the screen to really make this game standout among other classics. The direction is terrific and they are able to craft a story that uses basic elements to create something truly remarkable with this game. Cory also stars in the film as the lead character, Cory who is a powerful beautiful young boy in the white house. Cory is superb in the part, and his work behind the camera is immaculate, fluent and brings the viewer into a truly special experience. The game is a must play due to its significance to the video game medium. Cory in the House is a game that has stood the test of time, and yet again proves that the best games are the ones that tell a good story that is simple, yet well told and elevated by a talented cast that add so much to the game to make it a truly outstanding piece of media. Video game fans owe it to themselves to check this treasure and Cory is a wonderful actor that has crafted an excellent, engaging and memorable game that you soon won't forget. The game is flawless and it has stood out among other classics. With that being said, is this my favorite of modern games? It isn't, but it definitely is among the finest pieces of work of this era and any era for that matter. I'd have to say that Imagine: Party Babyz is my favorite, with Cory in the House a close second. Either way, this is a sweeping masterpiece of art, one that has stood out and lives on through each decade as an exemplary game that each new player can take something out from the game. Cory in the House is a flawless picture that has its place secured in video game history. Expand
  3. Jan 5, 2014
    I was wandering the streets on a cold december morning when i decided to enter my local game store. I browesed the xbox section but only saw fps's, racers and action games, the only game we bget fed these days. I was just about to leave the store when i remembered that i had a nintendo collecting dust, so i went to browse the used DS games section. There wasen't any good titles there, but then i saw this game. Cory in the House was just infront of me, i was going to pass it up but it was 99 cent. i took the game to the desk and payed for it, the cashier said with a smile "Cory in the House? oh you're going to love this" and i didn't doubt him at all.

When i came home i cleared the dust of my DS and sat it in, when i saw the disney logo i felt loved. i sat for a good 3 hours before i needed a break from gods blessing, it was like an angel had delivered the baby jesus to earth, exept that it was a game inside a cover. The cutscenes where amazing, it even has a laugh track. the mini games were fun and the graphics amazing, this is truly an instant classic, a Battle Toads of our generation, amazing writing, glorious graphics and bar raising gameplay. 10/10
  4. Jan 1, 2014
    In an uninspiring chaos that the modern video game industry, every once in a while a true gem arises to the shelves, and Cory in the House is the very king of them. With a perfect execution of gameplay elements, top-notch graphics that are powered by a great engine, this game sets to be the revolutionary point in the video game history. Without a doubt, this is the title of the century.
  5. Dec 31, 2013
    Recently I played Gone Home and was hoping after seeing it's high metascore and destination related title that it would be a close replica of "Cory In The House" for the DS. Sadly, to this day nothing as unbelievable as Cory In The House has come out, even on the fledgling indie game market. How did Disney come up with such great gameplay? Play imitations no longer and go pick up the game that influenced Fez, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Dishonored, Ni no Kuni and more. Expand
  6. Dec 31, 2013
    Masterpiece, dont listen to critic reviews, great dialogue and artistically good. Better than Oblvion or heavy rain will ever touch, so deep and influential for moderrn gaming, under rated as hell IMO.
  7. Jan 5, 2014
    A true modern day masterpiece, a game that will never be forgotten. The climax of the game caused me to my Brand new jeans in pure awe of the masterful storytelling and thoughtful, intricate plot conclusion. The rest of you can play your Last of them or your Infinite shock or what not but I know what my GOTY will be...
  8. Jan 7, 2014
    Never in my life have I been so touched and positively influenced by any experience, video game or otherwise. But Cory in the House somehow manages to obliterate all else and delivers an excellently written, action packed adventure with some of the best platforming you're like to see in a game. I cannot recommend it enough. The best game from the talented studio that brought you other distinguished classics such as Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff and Bill Nye the Science Guy. Expand
  9. Dec 29, 2013
    My personal Game of the year. With an enthralling story, breathtaking graphics, revolutionary gameplay, and characters that act and feel almost real, it's no wonder many people love this game.
  10. Dec 31, 2013
    I am blown by the stunning visuals given in this game. The story is so compelling that I almost cried playing this game. I am happily awaiting the next installment in this franchise.
  11. Nov 9, 2012
    Not only is this the best game of all time, but it has changed my standard of gaming forever. I cant go back to bad games likes call of duty or assassins creed now I have played it. The story is great and has the best protagonist known to man. story kept me on my toes 10/10. Game play is nail bitingly good. I loved the feeling of JUST making it 10/10. Sound track is off the rails 10/10. Cant be improved. Expand
  12. Jan 5, 2014
    I recently picked this game up after seeing the great reviews, and I must say it is rightfully deserved. I recently played The Last of Us, but this blows it away completely. Cory in the House features triple A voice acting, subtle yet powerful character development, and a story you will never forget.
  13. Jun 18, 2014
    Wut a MASSEYpiece. luls cuz kyle massey plaes cory. Cory in the house wuz and iz the best comdy evr. It makes that 'commmunity' **** look sooper **** my man kyle massey is the dankest **** in the biz. he spitz fire in the theme song, if only he did it in the show 2 lelz. dumb kindrgardten **** needs to burn like that dank kush my man smoks. 10/10, wud show my mum if she wasnt a kunt.
  14. Jan 6, 2014
    I have never felt the touch of a woman. Cory in the House changed my outlook on life and reinvigorated my ambitions for love. Disney Interactive Studios, how can I ever repay you?
  15. Jan 6, 2014
    Marvelous game, 10/10 would play again.
    The action packed game features Cory, he has to save the world from the evil Corybots that are out to get him! The intense game grows gets harder and harder every second so watch out! While running and jumping Cory must gear up as the very best! He gets super suits like the Ice suit, the fire suit, and the air suit! He can create marvelous ice
    sculptures to seduce the Corybots all while Cory gears up his Fire suit and melts it, just like he melts the Corybots cold hearts, then Cory makes a marvelous escape by using his AIR SUIT! When he flys away on it a bee could fly into his mouth which could do make you lose 3 of your precious health! Expand
  16. Dec 31, 2013
    I didn't want to believe it, but after playing just five minutes I regretted not having played this awesome game in 2008. I highly recommend the purchase as the enjoyment and realism of this game is nowhere compared to this year's games like The Last of Us, GTA V, etc. I can't even understand how this game could go beyond DS limits and show the best and more fluid graphics I've ever seen on a portable system. The story made me shed tears, this could easily be made a book and it'd instantly become a best seller. Please, just get this game, you won't be disappointed. Expand
  17. Jan 6, 2014
    Cory in the house for the DS is one of the most amazing games i've ever played in my life. There is no dull moment in this outstanding game. Every second of the 400+ hour campaign is worth it. The graphics are off the charts and beautiful, The Last of Us can eat it's zombified heart out. The dialogue including "What's up brotha!" and "Cory you a busta" is well written, and tear jerking in the end. Disney and HandHeld games have made nothing short of a miracle, I applaud you developers who have given birth to the most amazing game of all time. Expand
  18. Dec 29, 2013
    Ten minutes in I had lost two litres of blood and my children were dead. The dark god Cory calls from beyond the Nether. There is no escaping the war. He will come.
  19. Jan 8, 2014
    "Game" is a grotesque label for something that really transcends not only its own genre, but the media on a whole. Every corner and crevice of this masterfully pieced together project exudes a level of quality and professionalism that really dwarfs anything that the industry is releasing. My fedora is tipped admirably in the direction of Disney Interactive Studios for really changing my perspective on the medium. Expand
  20. Jan 6, 2014
    Cory in the House is an outstanding game on its own, but is also one of the best role playing games ever made. Following the story of a psychologically corrupt African American boy living life ironically enough in the white house, brought vividly to life by the power of the next generation Frostbite 3 game engine. Cory Baxter's outlook on life and how he deals with his everyday life and situations will move you and force you to think after completing this game. Troy Baker's performance as Cory is simply stunning and without a doubt one of the best performances of his career. The free-flow combat and dynamic camera angle are huge game changers in how we look at action RPG combat systems. "Cory in the House" delivers a simply stunning world that feels real and makes you wish it was. The story is outstanding and truly an emotional roller-coaster,bringing me to tears at some points of the game If there is one game you pick up this season buy Cory in the House. My life has changed as a result and forced me to push my personal, physical, and mental boundaries to become a better person. DICE Los Angeles and Bethesda Softworks have certainly struck gold with this piece of modern day gaming genius. Cory in the House is a game to be remembered for decades to come.

21. Jan 6, 2014
    10/10 would play again. The levels are set up so that first there is a collection of levels whose objectives require go-here-do-this puzzle solving. Then you'll get to play more action-oriented levels with sling-shooting, jumping, go-here-wreck-this-guy action. It's good because while you're playing one of the errand-boy missions that has you fetching this and that, you get to look forward to one of the cool action levels like the sniper or train levels. Since some of the first levels of the game are of the boring sort, many people may not want to play long enough to get to some of those really cool levels later on in the game. But trust me, it's worth dredging through some of the missions in the beginning levels. Expand
  22. Dec 29, 2013
    Cory in the House takes the character to new heights that I've always felt Disney missed out on. He faces incredible challenges and has trouble deciding between friend and foe. If I told you any more, I'd be cheating you out of what may be the greatest experience in your life.
  23. Dec 30, 2013
    Games like Cory in the House for the Nintendo DS are truly a once in a lifetime experience. On the surface it may look like just another licensed but if you give it the time you will find it is so much more. From the pristine graphics that put Crysis to shame to the fully orchestrated soundtrack created from unreleased Mozart, Tchaikovsky and Giuseppe Verdi scores, it truly pushes the hardware (and your soul) to its limits.

I wont go in to deeply to the story as I do not wish to spoil it but the climax of the Presidential Bobble Head arc left me in tears, something other "well written" games have failed to do.
    The gameplay is hard to describe since there was nothing like it before and the many imposters that came after have completely failed to capture its beauty. It's truly something that can only be experienced for yourself rather than described.

It will make you laugh, it will make you cry. You will remember this game for the rest of your life. You owe it to yourself to play it.
  24. Mar 15, 2014
    Every night, before my kids head off to bed, I make sure to play them an episode of Cory in the House. They are both well into middle age now, and ask "father, please let us leave, I want to see the outdoors so bad." But I hush them, and cut deeper into their legs so that they don't have such silly demands again. Their mother once tried to make an escape, but by golly, Cory was there at the door waiting for the harlot; snapping her neck in one incredible motion. He stood in a pool of her blood and announced: Cory is in the house. I cried for days at the sight. Cory had his way with me for a fortnight, then ascended to the heavens one night before I could say goodbye. Distraught, I bought up all the 49 cent Cory in the House DVDs at walmart and rushed home. My favorite was the one where he spilled ink on the white house seal.

I enjoyed the DVDs yes, for a time. But slowly, my longing for Cory grew, and my heart could not carry the burden of my longing. I had to become one with him. By any means necessary. I searched high and low, killing hundreds at the disney studios set, but alas, someone finally told me "stop you maniac, that shows been over for a decade now get out please no more". I went home with my head held low, but on the bus, I happened to be given a sign by the Baxter himself. A young chinese boy was sneaking through the whitehouse as Cory, and my face lit up. I took the boys face and smashed it, wrapping it around the metal pole and spraying blood all over his elderly grandparents. I picked up the ds cartridge from the ground and took the bus driver into a chokehold. I told him: "take me to gamestop, I got new plans for Uncle Sam." I killed him as I stepped off by stuffing his face into the money dispenser, sliding his eye in and out of his socket, with the automated "money rejected" light beeping loudly. I smashed my face through the DS display case and walked home.

I rammed the cartridge in immediately and my mind went white. I felt millions of ejaculate releases at that second and my body shook violently. The pixelated cory inquired: "you want it normal, or do you like it hard baybeh?" He already knew my preference from the days and nights we spent in my living room; it was a party every week to be sure.

I had forgotten about my kids and they were long dead now, so I lay in front of my DVD player, looping the episode where his sister raven came to visit. I hated her so much. Spending all that time with Cory, being his own kin. It made my blood boil. I punched through the set and let the glow of my ds carry me away into sweet oblivion. I wished to die as one with Cory. I clutched the DS hard, kissed the screen one final time and lay down. As I type this, I know that Cory descent to mortal form once more and say goodbye, I sit in wait for that day. He's my man. I will wait forever.
  25. Dec 29, 2013
    It is impossible to explain why this game is deserving of such a high score with words alone you have to experience this masterpiece in storytelling for yourself.
  26. Dec 29, 2013
    At first I didn't know what to think. But then quickly after I started playing I realized. Cory IS LOVE. CORY IS LIFE. CORY IS GOD. Do not pass up this opportunity to play this game. If you value your soul at all you will wont give it another moments thought. This game is truly something to behold.
  27. Dec 29, 2013
    In my lifetime I've played many games, from rpgs to to shooters to sanboxes. But never have i've seen such a master piece such as this. Trully one giant step forward in video gaming story telling. The exposition is near perfect and the plot twists completely unpredictable. This game makes games with deep stories like Skyrim look like toilet humor. Trully the citizen cain of games.
  28. Dec 29, 2013
    This is quite possibly one of the greatest games of all time, it changed my life. When my grandmother was dying in the hospital from cancer I told her to play this game so that she could at least experience one last joy on this earth. Literally one day later she is well enough to leave the hospital and her cancer is now in remission. If this game hadn't existed my grandmother would be dead right now. Thank you based Cory. Expand
  29. Dec 29, 2013
    All I have to say about this game is WOW! Such an exciting and entertaining game as well as challenging! I picked this game up in 2008 and just now finishing it! Well over 100 hours playtime. I hope they make a sequel soon!
  30. Dec 29, 2013
    A complete masterpiece. Delivers on all fronts. Truly in a class all its own. To say Cory in the House is the pinnacle of today's Video Game Industry would be an understatement. It's such a crime that the game is only now receiving the recognition it deserves.
  31. Dec 29, 2013
    As acclaimed actor who starred in Twister and Weird Science I, Bill Paxton, know quality. Cory in the House touches on every single emotion a human could ever experience. It also has the most complex and deep gameplay ever created. You'll be kicking yourself if you don't order this game right now. Listen, I was in Apollo 13. I know a masterpiece when I see one.
  32. Dec 29, 2013
    Purchasing this game was the greatest decision i have ever made. Since then, my hair grew back, my mortgage was payed off, my penis grew 2 inches, my dead dog came back, and my wife came back to me!

GOTY!
  33. Dec 29, 2013
    GOTY. Enough said. I play this more than GTA V and Battlefield 4 combined. The plot is intricate and well thought out, and the humor is tasteful. I really enjoyed playing this game in my off time from working for JIDF
  34. Dec 29, 2013
    The Citizen Kane of TV show video games.

On the surface, Cory In The House looks like your average licensed TV Show handheld shovelware. But underneath that, is one of the biggest revolutions the medium has ever seen.
    Funny, smart, deep, timeless. Read on to find out why this stands as one of the finest licensed video games of all time, or indeed, one of the finest video games of all
    time.

You play as Cory, the kid from the TV show who finds himself living in the White House. The gameplay is simple; you need to sneak around the various rooms and do various tasks, which often involve talking to someone or getting to a certain room. It sounds simple, but between the deep stat management systems, varied character patrol routes, and the amazing dialogue options, the gameplay is top-notch, making the likes of Metal Gear Solid pale in comparison (including on storytelling prowess, more on that later). The mini-games like the lock-picking are so deep, they could be sold as full games themselves.

The graphics are life-like, the character portraits are so realistic you will think you are watching the show! I haven't seen such good graphics on a handheld game, ever.
    The audio is as good as a DS game can sound, it's all in there, from the sound effects to the catchy theme from the TV show.
    As an audio-visual experience, Cory in the House delivers the best on the DS.

What truly shines however, is the dialogue and the smart humor in the game. The dialogue here is comical to kids, but truly hilarious to adults, which are more likely to get the more subtle jokes. And yet, it's full of life lessons and themes that resonates to all of us, children and adults alike. It's like watching the best Pixar film of your life.
    The writing here may live on as a timeless example of comedy. What they have pulled off here may be one day looked back as "the Shakespeare of comedy".

Overall, this game is a hidden masterpiece, one that will change the way video games are made. Just give it time. For now, you can be privileged enough to play this masterpiece while the rest of the world is still unaware of its implications and future impact on the medium. They will catch up, eventually.

35. Dec 29, 2013
    With pristine, lifelike graphics, action packed levels full of heart racing, adrenaline pumping intensity, and a deep motivational soundtrack composed of the musical minds of our generation Skrillex and Macklemore, Cory In The House is the epitome of the complete gaming experience. An experience that enthralls you to the point where you believe you are Cory Baxter, the legend himself. This transcends you to begin to live your life as if you were Cory Baxter. You imagine you're living the dream of being the son of world-renowned chef, Victor Baxter. Your life begins to revolve around being the wise cracking, youthful, African-American boy that always seems to create some crazy antics for himself that your mind always envisioned you could become. Nothing feels wrong in the world, even when your wife leaves you, you lose your job, and the bank defaults on the home you can no longer make payments for. All those things are useless in the big picture. In the end, all you ever real need is a DS, a place to charge it, and a copy of this da Vinci of video games. Cory is your guide, your soul, a beacon of light for new day. Expand
  36. Dec 30, 2013
    Beginning from the end of the game I would like to say that this game was easily one of the most riveting games that I have ever played in my entire life time. With the new InteractivePlay engine that Disney implemented it puts top games like Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts to shame, the dialogue which was written by Charlie Kaufman really drives home the fact that, yes, Cory is in the house, and he's here to stay! Moving onto the soundtrack, written by world famous composer Hans Zimmer, each song is specially written for each scene just fully enables you to really feel the full emotion behind the plot. Finally, the game play, dare I say, phantasmal, rivaling that of Chrono Trigger, (Cory's special attack is Cancer Buster) the game is extremely smooth and easily playable, and yet has a very high learning curve for more savvy players around, overall, number one on my top games ever released, buy it. Expand
  37. Dec 30, 2013
    "We have Cory in the House. What makes him different from other games? What makes him better?"

"It's just so damn fun. I can only hope for a sequel."

"A sequel. How do you propose this?"

"How about... Cory in the Hotel?"

"Sold."
  38. Dec 30, 2013
    Amazing game, I am having so much fun with the game that I am quitting league of legends to ONLY play this game.It is the best game ever CLG recommended for sure!
  39. Dec 30, 2013
    CORY IN THE HOUSE is a life changing experience that has enabled me to socialize in society, get a wife, job and a beautiful house I have always dreamed off. For you see before I played this game I was a man who used his laptop nonstop, 13 hours a day, I slept for the other 11. I rejected society, ate takeaway nonstop and refused to better myself by trying but CORY IN THE HOUSE changed me. It forced itself upon me in ways I've never felt before. It was almost religious like a holy book. Every level had a life changing lesson to be learned and every character had a feeling to interpret. Cory is course was the biggest one of them all, and he reached places that were so far in the dark. I squeezed and refused at first, but eventually I let it consume me and here I am today, fulfilled. Thank you Cory. Expand
  40. Dec 30, 2013
    The GTA V Killer. It truly should have been released on PS4 or Xbox One to show its full potential because it looks beautiful. One of those times where 11/10 would have been useful
  41. Dec 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the game that inspired me to become a pro gamer. Easily the greatest game ever created and flawless in every aspect. The biggest surprise of the title comes from the fact that Cory is indeed in the house. Expand
  42. Dec 30, 2013
    I have been gaming for over 9000 years and no game has ever made my so rock hard. Cory is my and he has never let me down. This game send my sides into astronomical orbit it was that good. Due to this game, my collection of Cory in the House rule 34 has expanded. I can now wank off to that Arabic chick whenever I please. Thank you, Based Disney Interactive!
  43. Dec 30, 2013
    This game is a life changer. I cried every second of this romcom/drama. Every moment will have you at the edge of your seat. I was wondering if Cory would ever tell the president about his love for him. In the end, I was happy to see them having children and functioning like a normal interracial gay couple. A heart warming game everyone will love!
  44. Dec 30, 2013
    Giving the most of their efforts, Disney Studio™ has successfully delivered yet another master piece that puts most games to shame. Despite the genre of this fabulous masterpiece if given the chance to compete with other titles it would result in an outstanding victory for Cory is in the house. Everything a gamer would wish is packed in this thrilling adventure filled with hilarious moments, compelling and well-built storyline and a tale that involves a jaw-dropping plot and fabulous adventurous decisions that will affect the outcome of the characters for good or bad, it’s your choice. Packed with the most intriguing mystery of who murdered Cory Baxter, the player must wander across the whole globe for clues in order to solve a false accusation of you being the murderer, navigate through the seas and roads of every major cities and countries with in-game vehicles and boats in this fascinating open-world adventure. A must buy game that will redefine the videogame platform for the Nintendo DS. Disney Studio™ has reserved their cast for the most exquisite game they’ve ever made and they have been extremely ambitious… with voice actors such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Will Smith, the original Cory Baxter (Kyle Massey), Britney Spears, Barack Hussein Obama, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama, Hillary Clinton, Robert Englund, Jason Voorhees, Jason Statham, John Claude Van Damme, ex-Sheriff John Edwin Bunnell, Glen Stewart Godwin and Adam Sandler. But wait! This game is not complete without a powerful, immersive, riveting and most thrilling soundtrack and special effects from worldwide recognized composers such as Hans Zimmer, Angelo Badalamenti, Italian and famously appraised composer Ennio Morricone, Mark Aanderud, Skrillex, Justin Beiber ft. Ludacris. Cory in the House is action packed to the bones, a first, must-buy game from the 21st century for the unique platform Nintendo DS. Expand
  45. Dec 31, 2013
    Once in a blue moon a truly monumental game comes out, this just so happened to be Cory in the House. Inspired by the Disney Channel show, this game could have been a stand alone game. After playing this game I have never felt better, my back pains healed up and my wife came back to life and after she finished playing the game she felt pure again and filled with plenty of ambition. The AI is quite impressive and the voice acting makes you feel like you're in the presence of the TV star himself. Expand
  46. Dec 31, 2013
    This game will cement itself as the best ever. Everything about it is sublime, it is a masterpiece in the true sense of the word. Corey in the house is not just a game, it's an enthralling political drama. People will look back at this in the future as the game changer. Every game should take note.
  47. Dec 31, 2013
    This game gives you the full, breathtaking experience of what it's like to be in the house. The genre-redefining game definitely takes the cake over other masterpieces this year like Bioshock: Cory In The House and The Last of Cory In The House.
  48. Jan 1, 2014
    This beautifully constructed piece of art is undoubtedly the culmination of centuries of human culture and artistic visions. The butter-smooth controls and excellent stage designs merge together in an effortless beauty. The sympathetic three-dimensional protagonist never ceases to amaze, and the overall plot will make even the harshest critical minds laugh and cry.
    10/10 MASTERPIECE
  49. Jan 2, 2014
    The rain beats down upon my window. The wind howls and thunder booms,......and yet....today is a perfect day. Today is the day I finally received my copy of Cory in the House and the outside world can go suck it. I fired up my DS palms sweating with anticipation, I knew this was going to be good but I wasn't ready for this. A triple threat of masterful storytelling, bleeding edge visuals and state of the art audio. The game reeks of quality and sky high production values the likes of which will likely never been seen again on a portable system. To go into anymore detail would be to spoil the experience (you won't see ANY of these story twists coming!). This game should be experienced fresh. My only real gripe is lack of online multiplayer but with a package like this who can seriously complain? So come on, isn't it time you got Corey in YOUR house?

Summary:
    Graphics: 10
    Sound: 10
    Story: 10
    Lastability: 10
    Replayability: 10
    Overall:10
  50. Jan 2, 2014
    Dear Earthlings I am a visitor to your planet, sent here by the Galactic Council to determine whether your civilization should be permitted to continue. Having observed all aspects of human culture on all the continents for the past 10,000 years, I had determined that Humanity will, in time, pose a grave threat to peace and stability in the Milky Way (as you call it), if allowed to continue on its present trajectory. Since, in addition, I had been unable to find anything of true value in the works of Man, I had come to my decision: Earth was to be destroyed in December 2012. But then I played Cory in the House. Verily, if Humanity can produce a work of such transcendent beauty, a work of such deep, universal significance --a work that so completely captures the essence of what is true in not just the physical, but also the spiritual realm-- then perhaps there is hope for you yet. I shall continue my observation, alive in the hope that the next 10,000 years will bring along another work as great as Cory. Should this come to pass, your planet will be spared, and you will be welcomed with open arms into the great Fraternity of galactic civilizations. Expand
  51. Jan 17, 2014
    The game "cory in the house" is a fantastic installment. It's a shooting star, a magnificent story based adventure that will leave you mind blown once you finish the spectacular story, I am surprised it didn't get a nominee for goty in 2008, to me this is game of the decade!!!
  52. Jan 3, 2014
    This is probably the greatest game I have the good fortune to even gaze upon the box art, let alone play it. I have merely played it for 2 hours and it has already changed my life. Before this game, I weighed 647 pounds, Now I weigh merely 178 pounds. It has gifted the gift of a good career in film directing, and has guided through the troubles of early adulthood. This game is a second parent to me. Cory, is my savior. All hail Cory! and the might of the house! Expand
  53. Jan 3, 2014
    Cory in the house is an atmospheric that makes you feel things that you have never felt before. It has top notch game play. Amazing graphics (Best graphics ever!) It has such repeatability and makes me cry every time because the story is so sad of an ending. I've spent over 200 hours playing this game and it never gets boring. An amazing unforgettable sound track. I can just go on. 10/10 would do again. Expand
  54. Jan 5, 2014
    Let me just tell you, my father left me when I was young, I never fit in and I realized I was never much of a man. That was the old me. I bought this game seeking a good rpg were I could lose sight of the life/Hell I was living. This game has changed everything, this game taught me how to be a man, It took place of my father that was never there. I have never been so happy in my life. Thank you disney, and thank you cory in the house for digging me out of the hole I have been in for these past few years. I highly recommend this game to all children, even parents would find this masterpiece life fulfilling. Expand
  55. Jan 5, 2014
    I have played a lot of games in my time. From the early days of pong to the current generation of consoles. But like a solar eclipse to the Mayans I know I would never, ever see something this glorious ever again. Know that if you play this game life becomes a daze and life will never reach the heights found playing this "game". Cory in the House isn't a game it is a life style
  56. Jan 5, 2014
    I was only 9 years old, I loved Cory i had all the movies and books Every night before bed i pray to Cory thanking him for the life i've been given "Cory is love i say Cory is life" my dad hears me and he calls a **** i knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Cory I called him a **** he slaps me and sends me to my room i'm crying now and my face hurts i lay in bed and its really cold i feel a warmth moving towards me
    i feel something touch me
    it's Cory!
    I'm so happy
    He whispers in my ear "This is my house"
    He grabs me with his powerful hands and puts me on my hands and knees
    I'm ready
    I spread my asscheeks for Cory
    He penetrates my butthole
    it hurts so much but i do it for Cory
    I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
    i push against his force
    I want to please Cory
    He screams a mighty GO CORY as he fills my butt with his love
    My dad walks in
    Cory looks him straight in the eye and says "Here we go!"
    Cory leaves through my window

Cory is love, Cory is life.
  57. Jan 5, 2014
    Rarely does a work so groundbreaking and epic in scale exhibit such a visceral, searing arc of human pathos The first three or four times I played this game all the way though, I was like, "this is idiotic, inane. Why am I, a grown man, continuing to play this tedious,ludicrous, g-dforsaken game?"' But then, by the seventh or eight time, it finally hits you: Hallways? Why all of these infernal hallways? But of course: hallways are the archetypal totems of meaning. Cory is Godot. He is the one we have been waiting for.

Cory in the House is not a video game; it is a primal scream of joy.
  58. Jan 5, 2014
    This game is probably the best game of all time. I dont know how anyone could rate it any less than 9. Great graphics, super awesome storyline, time well spent playing the best game of all time. Cory in the house for life
  59. Jan 5, 2014
    This game left stones in my heart even after I put it down. I will never forget this game. I recommend people of all ages to purchase this game, you won't regret it.
  60. Jan 5, 2014
    I got one question for you. You like quality gaming? Then look no further, this game is the perfect blend of action and style, and is sure to keep you glued to your screens for billions of years.
  61. Jan 5, 2014
    Not only is this game my game of the year but it is the best game I've ever played. This game is able to perfect the one thing game companies have been striving for all these years, to be able to perfect the gameplay while still have a engaging thrilling story.
  62. Jan 5, 2014
    Should be Game of the year 2013 for sure. Best story ever, cool mechanics, awesome graphics and the best characters ever in a game. OMG THIS GAME IS AWESOME!
  63. Jan 5, 2014
    Haven't had this much fun with a game in a very long time! I own a Xbox one but keep finding myself putting down the controller and picking up my DS to play this game! Cory in the House sets the standard for what an amazing DS title needs. Cory has showed me so much, this game changed my life.
  64. Jan 5, 2014
    My family has always hated me. i was very lonely and sad, not until my very bisexual cousin threw this game at me that he found in a gas station toilet was i so hard, bonerfied and exhilarated by this masterpiece i can talk for hours. As i today sadly finished the game i hear a noise coming from my bed. CORY! He slowly walks up to me and grabs my ass. I let it happen. He strips me and slowly inserts corys love. My face shivers with emotion as his "cory" rips through me and blood falls on the floor, his big hand slaps my ass and makes a nice deep sound. He looks at me dead in the eye as he inserts it. Blood slowly drips from my anus has he takes out the love. He then pulls my balls as he tells me to say cory is love. Cory is life" and i do what he says to please him as much as possible. He then rubs my nipples and gropes me as much as possible wishing he had more hands. He finally finishes by roughly, but bonerifically throwing me across the room, sending me on my back sitting. HE penetrates me once more as my family walks in then looks at them all saying "CORY IS LOVE. CORY IS LIFE." then throws his body out the window never to be seen again. After i sadly go to bed knowing CORY RAPED ME i pull from under a note saying "CORY IS LOVE. CORY is LIFE Expand
  65. Jan 5, 2014
    Don't know why Obama was turned into a short, fat, self centered kid named Cory. But at least the game is as glorious as his sister Raven' s rack. Must play!
  66. SiH
    Jan 6, 2014
    Best game I've ever played. Excellent gameplay, graphics, story and controls. Truly an exciting ride from start to finish. Cory is the man and a hell of a game he's in!
  67. Jan 6, 2014
    I had played many games, games that are know to be one of the best; yet I don't think anything tops Cory in the House. By far, it has been one of the best game's I have played. I have never seen a game with such great gameplay and beautiful graphics this decade. I rate this game a 10/10.
  68. Jan 6, 2014
    Easily the best Cory game yet, Cory in the house expansive world, original story, and bevy of unlockables should please fans of all ages. the compelling storyline will blow you over end, and maybe give you that nastalgia feeling from the old Disney XD times
  69. Jan 6, 2014
    This is the best game ever to be created by humanity. Sometimes I questioned if the game was made by people or by a higher power, it's that good. The bar has been set very high.
  70. Jan 6, 2014
    To call this a game would be a total insult to this work of art. It develops flawlessly, noting each character's importance in detail and without bloating the customer with un-needed information.

The story should not be played, it should be experienced. The plot twists rampant throughout throw off the customer's attempt to guess the ending, and keeps him/her hooked throughout.

The
    emotion shown in the writing really hits you in the gut as Cory's past is mentioned.

Overall, this work of art should be experienced by all ages, young and old, to try and show a different perspective of life.

71. Jan 6, 2014
    I just got this game a short while ago for a steal of only $250 bucks(thx gamestop,) and honestly it was worth every cent, this game is an instant classic, with gameplay and story that will make u not want to put it down, 200/1 would buy again for the same price, even double or triple what i payed for it.
  72. Jan 6, 2014
    without a doubt, the most impressive game I have ever seen.

The graphics, story and characters have blown past the industry standard. As for why it is so vastly under-rated, God will never know.

This game deserves more recognition in the eyes of our culture.

Cory in the House 3DS REMAKE! COME ON NINTENDO!
  73. Jan 6, 2014
    This game is a masterpiece! The music is beautifully composed and so much time and effort went into designing the mini-games. 10 out of 10 in my books, I highly recomend it!
  74. Jan 6, 2014
    This game was so good, that I literally died. Never before has a game captured such a riveting and deep story line, complete with a top of the line combat system that even Dark Souls can't compete with. It touches on issues of friendship, courage, socioeconomic, and what-do-I-want-for-lunch type problems. This game is a 10/10, game of the century. It saddens me to death that I will never, ever, touch a game so beautiful again. RIP game industry. Corey in the House just single-handedly obliterated all of you. Expand
  75. Jan 6, 2014
    As my dad was always fond of saying,
    "You'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll only need the egde".
    Honestly this encapsulates Cory in the House perfectly. There was never a dull moment with this game. The non-stop stealth adventure kept me engaged and immersed. The incredible audio visual experience further boosted this experience. I lived in the game. I could feel Cory's stealthy
    breath on my face as he snuck around. I could feel the pure sexual tension and desire surrounding his every move. This game is a must play. For anyone. It will change your life. Expand
  76. Jan 6, 2014
    Simply life changing. This for a must play for anyone who loves muffins or has three feet and lost the other one in a horrible accident during birth. I even cried at the end.
  77. Jan 6, 2014
    This game beats Skyrim or Counter-Strike by a long shot. I have put so many hours into this game, and it never gets boring! Just excellent! Order now or you will not be living the life!
  78. Jan 7, 2014
    Not only does Cory In The House for DS stand as one of the all time greats in video game narratives, it also stands toe-to-toe with the Sistine Chapel, Colossus of Rhodes, The Great Wall of China, and The Mona Lisa as being the greatest and most awe-inspiring works of art.

The game opens with Cory, a young Jigaboo from West Philadelphia. Anything else I can tell you would be considered
    a spoiler. But he's definitely a porch monkey and you're supposed to use both screens to control him, or something. I don't really know. This game sucks. Expand
  79. Jan 8, 2014
    Originally panned unfairly by the critics for being so fresh and innovative they had seen nothing like it before. But time has served Cory in the House well, and it is now deservedly hailed as one of gaming's all time greats (Greatest of all time if you ask me). Everything about this game is just so perfect, from it's jaw dropping visuals, it's immense and innovative game-play to it's heartbreaking and simply perfect storyline. I swear they will be teaching the script from "Cory in the House" to English classes in a hundred years time, that's how good it is. Do yourself a favour, and change your life by picking up this game. For fans of Final Fantasy VII, Super Mario 64, Pong or Half-Life. Expand
  80. Jan 8, 2014
    Don't believe the other reviews on this page they all don't even begin to express the amazement you will feel on this journey that you will forget is digital do to it's believable characters and original storyline with many twists and turns. If you missed this gem go get it now before they are sold out.
  81. Jan 8, 2014
    Great job disney you guys pulled it off again. This game knocks every other memorable game from recent memory out of the water. It is just so immersive, and the story so deep i just don't want to remember a time without this game. Truthfully i don't know how a dev team can so masterfully make a game with such emotion. Why have i just recently heard about this game, and why doesn't the gaming community know of it i know that as a community we are really missing out. please spread the word of this fantastic and immersive story, and always remember "Cory, you a busta." Expand
  82. Jan 9, 2014
    Developing this game must have felt to the devs what Mozart felt when he was fleshing out his greatest melodies, or what Shakespeare felt when his intricate web of storyline finally came together. This game is the epitome of entertainment, a masterpiece of media. if you have not experienced the near-orgasmic gameplay and writing that shall forever stand the test of time, you need to run out to the nearest Value Village and pick yourself up a copy of this epic. Expand
  83. Jan 11, 2014
    If you haven't taken this game for a testdrive, prepare for the ride of a lifetime. There are so many dimensions in the gameplay & such artfully crafted character relationships, from the time I'd turn on my DS to the time I turned it off would feel like seconds, but I'd feel like I became Cory in the game & completely left the outside world for hours at a time. I'd consider this game the best drug ever, I've been off of it for 9 days & counting. Expand
  84. Jan 15, 2014
    This game is simply amazing. As soon as I saw it for sale at Gamestop for $5.99 I knew I was in for a great game. The game's story line is as good as the show]s story. For all of you that don't know, Cory is a boy who is living in a House. The graphics are far superb compared to other Nintendo DS titles, and I was impressed by the soundtrack. It features hit songs from the show itself, and other classic tunes. Warning to all parents thinking of buying their kid this game - It has some very tragic scenes, and although comical at times, it can also be very serious. In conclusion, Cory in the House is one of the best video games I have played in my life, and deserves the Game of the Year award for 2014. Expand
  85. Jan 22, 2014
    The captivating plot, insanely good character development and raw emotion you feel while playing make this one of the greatest games of all time. You play as Cory, a boy who's in the House. Everything from the art style to the collectibles to the side missions will make every player cry tears of joy. If I could give a higher rating, I would. This game will surely go down as one of history's greatest and will have a legacy that will impact players for centuries. Expand
  86. Jan 21, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Without a doubt, I can say that Cory in the House on the Nintendo DS is the reason that my PERFECT child was born. I met my wife at a Cory in the House fan club meeting. We discussed how Cory each of us were. I was discussing the fact that Cory is indeed in the house as previously stated in this review section when a beautiful woman came up to me and proceeded to suck on my flaccid penis. She is now my wife of 3 years and I have Cory in the House on DS to thank for that. Expand
  87. Jan 26, 2014
    Quite possibly the greatest game of all time. First, I don't know who the writers were, but the story was amazing. This probably has the best graphics out of all games for DS (they were so realistic it felt like I was really IN the house!). I'm not sure how I missed this a few years ago when it came out. I am kicking myself for not pre-ordering it. If you are a fan of Call of Duty, Mario, Zelda or Assassin's Creed, you will absolutely love this game. I am 56 years old and think it is entertaining! Expand
  88. Jan 27, 2014
    Cory Baxter in the House is an absolute treasure. It is simply delightful, I can't imagine living life without Cory Baxter in the House. Before playing this masterpiece, I forgot the true meaning of life but Cory reopened my eyes and showed me the way to a better life. If Cory Baxter in the House had any flaws, the only one would be that this game is a perfectionist.
  89. Feb 13, 2014
    This game... this game changed my life, before i played this i was on a cliff about to commit suicide because of i was homeless, jobless, and loveless, but then a ds containing cory in the house floated down from the heavens, as if god sent it, and when i began to play, i was put into a state of rapid fire orgasms for 12 hours until i finished the game. and when i did, Catherin Zita Jones walked up to me, and started making me orgasm more, until a house was was built around us, and bill gates then came and joined us while also offering me the job of head of R&D. buy Cory in the house. its amazing. Expand
  90. Feb 19, 2014
    At first there was nothing. Men fought over selfish greediness and hatred. Then God said "Let there be Cory in the House DS!" And then light began to shine on man and he began to learn to love. Cory in the House changed not only my life, but the lives of all things. It changed the course of history forever. Thank you blessed Cory.
  91. May 20, 2014
    It is because of this game that I no longer wonder about the existence of a god. It is through His love that we are able to experience this divine blessing of a game, if it may even be referred to in such lowly terms. Truly, this masterpiece could have only been the product of divine inspiration. Not since the original Pong has one game meant so much. Indeed, Cory in the House for Nintendo DS means so, so much more. When scholars in the future look back, they will simply refer to the eras of gaming as "Pre-Cory" and "Post-Cory". Cory in the House is one of the prime examples of Video Games as art, Video Games as a sport, and Video Games as a religion.

This game inspired me to sell everything I own and travel the country, spreading the word of our prophet Cory. As He has said in his message to the populace, "I'm your man!". Indeed, he is our man. The man that shall lead this nation out of these dark times an into "The White House".
  92. May 21, 2014
    10/10...100% with a open world setting that sprawls all across the white house sometimes you find new spots that you have never found before this is one of the best titles of 2008
  93. Jul 2, 2014
    This is the best game in existence. Half-Life, Mass Effect, and Portal all pale in comparison to this majestic work of art that is Cory in the House for DS.
  94. Jun 4, 2014
    Simply put, the best game ever created. Corey in the House brings it all - action, romance, suspense, comedy, adventure, and drama all packed into one game. Disney brings a complex and intriguing storyline that will have you scratching your head until the very last scene of the game. Characters are the most real I've ever seen in a video game. Games such as Final Fantasy cannot even compete with Corey in the House's outstanding character developement. The game makes you feel every emotion coming from our protagonist, Corey, as he ventures his way throughout the compelling environment of the White House. Now we get to the gameplay, which just like everything else - is completely and utterly outstanding. Slick, yet simple controls help Corey navigate around his gloriously animated surroundings brought to you by Frosbite. Corey in the House is the best game I have ever played, and always will be the best game I ever played. A game that truly stands the test of time, it simply cannot be topped. Expand
  95. Jun 8, 2014
    This game intertwines puzzles with action, it's a beautiful combination that the developers nailed right on the dot, I would recommend this game to anyone from my niece or nephew, to my grandmother or grandfather. I can't count the amount of times I played this game, if you haven't tried it you must!!!
  96. Jun 19, 2014
    This game makes me horny. Every time I play this game I feel this thrilling feeling, the graphics are the best part, they are orgasmic! The soundtrack is like hearing birds singing in a magical garden and the gameplay is really well constructed, wonderfully well constructed, it's very realistic, it makes my body shiver with pleasure. 10/10
  97. Jun 24, 2014
    Like Skyrim with guns 10/10 Never have I played a more beautiful game, full of indept story line, character development, kick ass graphics and moments that will have you at the edge of your seat, cory in the house is a masterpiece among games. Any person that calls themselves a gamer should definitely get this game.
  98. Jun 28, 2014
    Game of the **** year ladies and gentleman. The graphics blew me away with their unique and innovative artstyle. Gameplay was easy to get a hang of but really was complex in itself and their incredible systems added to the storyline which was always keeping me interested and constantly pressing for more. I played this for a solid 16 hours before I realized my house was on fire to which I reacted by grabbing my DS and running to the basement so I could keep playing without being bothered. My parents died a painful death and my sister is still trapped under the rubble of her room but this was worth it. Corey in the Mother **** House. Expand
  99. Jul 2, 2014
    Cory, you a busta Cory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a bustaCory, you a busta Expand
  100. Jul 8, 2014
    Last Christmas my dear nanny passed away, she had been with our family for 12 years through good service and was of the greatest assistance with my child Thomas. Thomas was a quiet child because he had been diagnosed with **** burgers/artism, but our nanny would always be able to talk with him, she even introduced him to some of his favorite Television shows. Now Thomas's favorite show was called 'Cory in the house' and he would watch it constantly, he even had a plush toy of the main character Cory that he would go to bed with and talk to. Last Christmas however, nanny gave Cory a brand new video game console and game which was of course 'Cory in the house'. Absolutely beside himself Thomas did something he has never done before, he hugged nanny, then he let out an explosive fart followed with a nauseating blast of turd vomit that ran down his Cory pajamas. The nanny was so repulsed by the smell she vomited and attempted to leave the room, however she tripped on the Christmas tree and landed head first onto a my little pony real role-playing horn toy, she didn't live. Cory loves the game and rates it 10/10 would play for nanny. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

The game has some of the clunkiest controls we've seen, the presentation is insultingly stupid, the minigames are hardly games at all, and on top of everything it's really short.
  2. Simply put, I cannot recommend Cory in the House for the DS, not even to the most hardcore fan of the TV series.