Deal or No Deal DS

1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 41 Ratings

1. LeeB.
    Oct 1, 2007
    This gets a zero, not only is the game show format terrible and its a mystery to why people watch it but the game is broken and offers no challenge. A horrendous game of unspeakable crapness gets a 1 but a broken version of it is believe it or not even worse.....no deal
  2. Peepk
    Apr 21, 2009
    what word best desribes this game? the answer is BORING!!!!!! this game is:pick a box,pick a box,pick a box! i would give it a ten if it was asking to vote on how boring it is.
  3. jh
    Apr 29, 2008
    actually, my vote is -368. I hated the show enough already, but the game just sent me into a spiral of despise and shame for nintendo. They must have a blind drunk lemur for their game designer, because no human could ever create such an attrocious piece of s............... garbage.
  4. RommelV.
    Oct 22, 2009
    This has got to be the most useless game of all time, of all TIME. Whoever got the idea to make this game MUST HAVE BEEN fired, and if not then this world really has gone crazy.
  5. AlexisF.
    Jul 29, 2007
    The graphics aren't very good, very uh blothcy.... And there are only a very low ammount of statements the host actually says... Very boring.
  6. GuyT
    Dec 10, 2009
    This game might entertain a kid for a few moments, but so will an empty cardboard box, and that's much cheaper.
  7. AnthonyS
    Dec 15, 2009
    Deal or No Deal: That is the question. No Deal: That is the answer. This game shouldn't have been thought of. I've heard of companies releasing lotsa crappy games on the Wii and DS, sometimes based off a TV show, typically a baby's show like the abysmal Dora the Explorer, but this just the cake for the worst TV show-based game. The concept doesn't even help: it's Deal or No Deal: That is the question. No Deal: That is the answer. This game shouldn't have been thought of. I've heard of companies releasing lotsa crappy games on the Wii and DS, sometimes based off a TV show, typically a baby's show like the abysmal Dora the Explorer, but this just the cake for the worst TV show-based game. The concept doesn't even help: it's about a shitty game show where you pick briefcases with low numbers, no skill at all, it's just luck. Terrible show, terrible game. Expand
  8. JonathanH.
    Nov 11, 2007
    Zero. The first thing you wonder is why a gameshow based on luck is a video game. Pretty much, your hitting random boxes with your stylus. Very boring. FOr 30$, its no deal.
  9. MelM.
    Dec 15, 2008
    Oh my gosh. I would have given this game a 0.5 rating, but I didn't get it out of a $1.99 sale bin. I paid $15 bucks for it! The thrill was gone as soon as Howie with unusually large monster hands started talking. If you must play this game, borrow it from a friend who was suckered into buying it. Worse game I own.
  10. Feb 4, 2012
    The title's design is too flawed to recommend it for purchase, so make a deal with yourself and avoid buying this game. Deal or No Deal is simply one of the most dull and short-lived videogames of all time, barely fit for mobile phones let alone the mighty DS. Deal or No Deal: That is the question. No Deal: That is the answer. This game shouldn't have been thought of. The concept doesn'tThe title's design is too flawed to recommend it for purchase, so make a deal with yourself and avoid buying this game. Deal or No Deal is simply one of the most dull and short-lived videogames of all time, barely fit for mobile phones let alone the mighty DS. Deal or No Deal: That is the question. No Deal: That is the answer. This game shouldn't have been thought of. The concept doesn't even help: it's about a game show where you pick briefcases with low numbers, no skill at all, it's just luck. Expand
  11. Dec 7, 2012
    Five minutes of gameplay, $20 wasted I feel ashamed to have bought this game, doesn't deserve to be called crap the list keeps going longer and longer, with the terrible graphics(beating Mario Kart ds in this category) 0.1/10
  12. Aug 1, 2013
    Deal or no Deal is a sad enough tv show to watch. As a game, it's abysmal. People look like cardboard cutouts, and sound is awful and samey. But you haven't even scraped the surface with that. See, if you enjoy picking numbers out of boxes, Deal or no Deal is for you. Anyone with half a brain could make a deal or no deal game without electronics. There's also a board game out of deal or noDeal or no Deal is a sad enough tv show to watch. As a game, it's abysmal. People look like cardboard cutouts, and sound is awful and samey. But you haven't even scraped the surface with that. See, if you enjoy picking numbers out of boxes, Deal or no Deal is for you. Anyone with half a brain could make a deal or no deal game without electronics. There's also a board game out of deal or no deal. Its existence on consoles is absolutely pointless. In addition to the main game, there are other modes barely worth mentioning. They're supposed to be extras, but in realoty the best extra would be for this game to burn. If someone tries to sell this to you, whatever the price, even if it's free, say no deal. Expand

#16 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007

1. You’ll wonder why you bought this game when you could just be picking random numbers out of a hat. When you see this title on the shelf of your local retailer, if you’re smarter than a fifth grader your final answer will be “No Deal.”
  2. A $30 game about winning fake money by picking random numbers is awful to begin with, but a completely broken version of said game is another story altogether.
  3. This is officially the lowest scored game in my entire career of reviewing games; the good news is that no matter what I review next, it can't be any worse.