6.0

1. kk.lok
    Jun 21, 2009
    This game deserves a zero. I rented it because they didn't have ps3 or xbox 360 copies at blockbuste, and when i brought it home i nearly barfed. I mean sure the graphics are great for the ds but did they really have to bring back the driving stages. You can't even switch the controls to lefty. I'm a lefty and i could barely play. Even if i was a righty i would wish i was a lefty!
  2. AnonymousMC
    Aug 28, 2009
    Wow, this is possibly the worst game ever!

Between the driving and the fact that you can't retry anything that you fail in attempting, I'm not sure which bothers me more.

This game needs serious work to reach the level of Journey to the Center of the Earth or Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, which were only so-so games, much less the better games.

A total waste of money!

1. Some busted mechanics and picky controls will make you think twice before bringing these Ghostbusters on the road.
    The concepts, overall design, and multi-character system works great. It’s just a bit too rough all-around for this first Ghostbusters endeavor.
  3. The cutscenes convey the Ghostbusters franchise as good as one could expect. They are filled with great graphics, great voiceovers, and movie-quality sound effects. The rest of the game has trouble living up to the cutscenes. In fact, the game has trouble living up to standards of a good DS game.