Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns DS

• Release Date: Jul 22, 2008
7.8

1. St.Terryberettapunk
    Apr 4, 2009
    really a fun game. the "grind" isnt all that bad as its made out to be. the challenge is there but it fades just a lil the more you get used to controls. both izuna and izuna 2 are really fun games. id encourage anyone to at least give them a good try at the least. i give it a ten because its one of my favorite titles on the ds period. this is a game i find myself going back to play overreally a fun game. the "grind" isnt all that bad as its made out to be. the challenge is there but it fades just a lil the more you get used to controls. both izuna and izuna 2 are really fun games. id encourage anyone to at least give them a good try at the least. i give it a ten because its one of my favorite titles on the ds period. this is a game i find myself going back to play over and over again and that means something to me. not a lot of games have that kind of staying power with me. Expand
  2. CalebMayhall
    Dec 15, 2008
    Call me crazy but I absolutely love this game! The characters, from Mitsumoto's desperation for a girl to Izuna's ditzy mishaps, are awesome! The difficulty and neccessity for resource management will keep players on their toes, and the use of original Japanese voice-actors (whose acting is top-notch by the way) adds alot of authenticty to the experience. I recommend Izuna 2 forCall me crazy but I absolutely love this game! The characters, from Mitsumoto's desperation for a girl to Izuna's ditzy mishaps, are awesome! The difficulty and neccessity for resource management will keep players on their toes, and the use of original Japanese voice-actors (whose acting is top-notch by the way) adds alot of authenticty to the experience. I recommend Izuna 2 for dungeon crawling fanactics, or newcomers looking to get their feet wet! Expand

#68 Most Discussed DS Game of 2008

I guess if I had to summarize my experience with Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns, it would be this: do not buy this game. Do not rent this game. Do not borrow this game from a friend.
    The gameplay, visuals, and style of the game have remained nearly identical to the previous package, so while we like what we’ve played once again, it’s undoubtedly more of the same.
    It's a game of trade-offs and cautious play -- a challenge meant for hardcore RPG fanatics but amusing enough that newcomers might find it worthwhile, too.