7.8

1. May 22, 2011
    great game with a good story and gameplay and everyone should buy it it's not as good as the ps2 ones but it's still a fun game for any kingdom hearts fan will love it!!!
  2. Oct 17, 2010
    I absolutely loved this game! My favorite Kingdom Hearts side game (not including Birth by Sleep, which isn't really a side game, but more like the console games). Great gameplay, and a beautiful story that has a very tearful ending (in fact, it was the first time I ever cried from a work of fiction!).
  3. Nov 28, 2011
    Even though this game is technically a side-story, I really enjoyed it for its story and gameplay. The action-oriented combat helped this game felt more like a traditional Kingdom Hearts title than Chain of Memories. I had fun strategizing with the panel system once I started unlocking panels. For the first 8 or so missions you feel like you donâ
  4. May 9, 2013
    Probably kingdom hearts 358/2 days is one of the best games made ​​for the Nintendo DS. The plot is well done and moving, solid gameplay and really fun and great to be technically done for DS. The only flaw is that there is a wide variety of worlds but for the rest is done really well. Fans of the series will appreciate it very much.
  5. Feb 13, 2012
    In my opinion KH 358/2 has the best story ever seen in Kingdom Hearts' Saga. Some problem with control but is one of the best game played in my life. The explanation of Roxas' story makes this character probably one of my favourite hero (after Goku).
  6. Apr 8, 2012
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is a remarkable experience you don't want to miss out on. If is very emotional and all the characters pull you in. The 3D worlds are an incredible feat for the DS to handle. It is quite impressive how Square Enix managed to scale down the PS2 worlds onto the DS.

The gameplay is just like how it was. Real time fighting with an RPG menu on your side. Through out
    the game, you take out on missions to do certain tasks. The tasks range from defeating an enemy to investigating a world.

You should get this masterpiece for your DS, it is really fun and it has an excellent story to back it up.
  7. Nov 18, 2011
    Squareenix creates another installation of the popular Kingdom Hearts series. This game takes place after Kingdom Hearts I , during Chain of Memories and before Part II. The game's storyline explains the events before part 2 and to the origin of Roxas who now plays the protagonist role. The game includes familiar worlds with a different set of routes from the previous games. The gameplay is similar but includes a complex structure compared to previous games. This is by far the most difficult Kingdom Hearts game and can be the most annoying at the same time. Not recommended for beginners of the series as you wont like the gameplay as much nor would you understand the storyline. Collapse

1. Feb 6, 2011
    While it doesn't really add a great deal to the overall story of the series and recycles a lot of content from the previous games, what you'll find is a very enjoyable experience, chocked full of content that will keep you glued to your DS for a long while.
    If you've never liked Kingdom Hearts before, 358/2 Days will not sway your opinion, as it's basically the same action RPG seen on the Playstation 2 with a different (and one may argue, more interesting) customization system. However, if you like Kingdom Hearts or even action RPGs in general, 358/2 Days is a worthy game for you to spend time on.
  3. It's worth putting up with the nonsense as this is a satisfying action RPG. [Dec 2009, p.68]