8.0

1. Apr 13, 2011
    Just picked this game up, it's a great continuation from the previous game, LEGO Battles. Really enjoying the Ninja theme. Good fun pick me up game, I'd totally recommend it.
  2. Apr 15, 2011
    Wow! I was hoping for a sequel to the first game! This one is way prettier! It feels more like the other LEGO games but still has lots of strategy. Oh, and I LOVE ninjas!!!
  3. Apr 23, 2011
    Not what I was expected from a Lego title, but enjoyed the surprise. I like the style, love the music, and appreciated the strategy of this game. Nice to see the Nintendo DS offering a game such as this.
  4. Apr 25, 2011
    what is see i like and what i hear i love. what i play is not like other lego game but not a bad thing. like real brick toy, even better with friends. lots of time investment to see all, i am not even close.
  5. May 18, 2011
    game is definitely for the younger crowd. for what it is (a starter RTS) it has a charm. i personally preferred the dead dude's side of the game over the ninjas (edgy design, funny banter, and extremely cool soundtrack).
  6. Jun 13, 2011
    granted, it isn't like other Lego games. not even close. i found it a nice break from what i have come to expect out of a Lego title. yes, it could have been a little more of a challenge, but i understand as it is marketed towards the younger crowd. the mini movies are perhaps the best i have ever seen on any hand held console period. the graphics are cute, and the music is superb. i would love to see a Battles title geared towards the more mature gamer however. Expand

1. May 25, 2011
    Lego Ninjago is an ideal RTS for an audience of beginners and kids. Several flaws undermine a product however able to amuse and entertain for a few days.
  2. May 24, 2011
    LEGO Battles: Ninjago is meant to be an introductory RTS for young gamers.
    While the game can be quite enjoyable with patience and perseverance, the story premise is overdone and ridiculous, and Lego fans would be better off to play with the actual toy bricks.