LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga DS

5.4

1. JackB
    Sep 24, 2008
    I don't have a clue why so many people like this game. It really destroyed the reputation of Star Wars games to me. It should never have been put into creation in the first place. 0 out of 10 for me.
  2. MadisonC
    Sep 24, 2008
    As a girl, I expected this non violent type of video game to be interesting but I was terribly wrong. For my birthday I had a choice of this or some perfume. I made the worst error of my life. Lucky I refunded it and got the perfume I wanted.
  3. TessL
    Sep 24, 2008
    This is a terrible game to say the least. Too many innocent DS chips gave their lives for this monstrosity. 0. It deserves no better.
  4. JamesH
    Sep 24, 2008
    When I first got it for my birthday, I thought what the Hell is this? It has no monetary value and I hated it the moment I played it. What a waste. My poor parents...
  5. anonymous
    Sep 24, 2008
    This game honesly has no quality what so ever. It's boring, immature and a complete waste of time. I refunded it and gave the money to charity instead. At least I put the money into good use.
  6. CameronZ
    Sep 24, 2008
    If you are under 10 years old and have never seen something better than Sega's games before this may seem right for you. If you live in the civilized world, stay away from this. This game is an epic fail.
  7. Dec 23, 2013
    The DS port for this game is horrific. It removes many of the good aspects and some of the good features from the game and combines it with unappealing combat, barf-inducing cutscenes, and is really easy. I had more fun playing a minigame than playing through the saga. Bugs are rare, but can ruin gameplay, such as during the Kamino level in Ep.2 when you meet Jango Fett and he gets mad forThe DS port for this game is horrific. It removes many of the good aspects and some of the good features from the game and combines it with unappealing combat, barf-inducing cutscenes, and is really easy. I had more fun playing a minigame than playing through the saga. Bugs are rare, but can ruin gameplay, such as during the Kamino level in Ep.2 when you meet Jango Fett and he gets mad for no reason and the game freezes this annoying "din, din, din" and his mad face, having to restart the game. This port is bad and you should not buy it. Expand

#15 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#17 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

The console version is the more impressive product, but Traveller's Tales handheld team pulled off a vastly improved version of the design for the Nintendo DS.
  2. A brilliant game for Star Wars fans and DS fans alike, The Complete Saga combines childlike simplicity with fiendishly hidden depth, providing an involving experience you'll find difficult to beat.
  3. VideoGamer
    Built from the ground up by a new developer, the DS has finally got a Lego Star Wars game to be proud of. Whether you're a Star Wars fanatic or DS owner looking for a polished, fun time, you could do a lot worse.