Lock's Quest DS

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Sep 8, 2008
8.7

1. Aug 13, 2011
    very good game with excellent multiplayer it has a good story and the gameplay is magnificint this game deserves more credit and is my favorite ds game of all time
  2. LunaR.
    Mar 12, 2009
    This title is one of the best RTS games on the DS. It's harder than most, if not, all it's DS genre peers. The difficulty is brought about by battle and strategy itself and not by level gaps, equipment or other factors of that sort. I pray for a sequel with more polished movement (the "slippery" movement is a bit annoying), improved animation, and a deeper, much more engrossingThis title is one of the best RTS games on the DS. It's harder than most, if not, all it's DS genre peers. The difficulty is brought about by battle and strategy itself and not by level gaps, equipment or other factors of that sort. I pray for a sequel with more polished movement (the "slippery" movement is a bit annoying), improved animation, and a deeper, much more engrossing storyline. Expand
  3. SteveS.
    Nov 9, 2008
    This is an absolute gem of a game that took me completely by surprise. Great melding of RPG story line with RTS play and base building mechanics. The graphics are extremely good for the DS, and the manga like cut scenes are top notch. A couple of bugs in the game stop me from giving this top marks, but it should be played by anyone with a DS.
  4. NickD.
    Sep 16, 2008
    Awesome game love the build and battle, tutorial is a little long.
  5. AladdinB.
    Sep 19, 2008
    So much fun! Superb graphics, music and gameplay. Perfect fusion of various game mechanics.
  6. Feb 20, 2014
    I Love this Game it is by far my favorite game.There should be a 2nd locks quest game.The only thing i would fix is... NOTHING i LOVE this game story is great to.

Lock's Quest is by far one of the most original, inspired, and entertaining experiences we've had on DS this year.
  2. Some practical design choices, along with a host of inspired gameplay ideas, make this a title well worth checking out. There are a ton of missions and a local multiplayer option for when the single-player journey comes to an end.
  3. Lock's Quest is certainly one of the better DS games to hit the platform this year. If you're a fan of past DS strategy titles - LostMagic or Revenant Wings, for example - picking up Lock's Quest is a no-brainer.