MySims DS

• Also On: PC
7.3

1. RoseC.
    Dec 19, 2007
    I was really excited to get this game, even if it was $30! It was fun for a few days, but then i realized that it is just like the other sims games. I want a sims game on my ds like the have for the computer. Where you get to make a family and a house and get to run their lives without having to do certain thinkgs. I hope that one will come out soon. I was very disipointed with this game.

#36 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#25 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    The perfect handheld confection, offering light, accessible gaming that is easy to dip in and out of without making huge demands on you. [Oct 2007, p.92]
  2. This version is way too lightweight to recommend it as truly entertaining outright, but what it lacks in structure, is compensated in spades by its cute charm. [Nov 2007, p.41]
  3. It isn't broken and it isn't soulless, but it is pretty shallow. It's cute and passably entertaining, but there's nothing here that compels you to return to the game, and it's quite clearly aimed towards the younger end of the market. MySims DS is EA's family-friendly take on an existing idea; the Wii version is the one that innovates.