• Publisher: Tecmo
  • Release Date: Mar 25, 2008
7.6

1. Jan 11, 2012
    This game blew me out of the water and I wish Temco would made a a sequel to this wonderful title.The graphics were just insane and I forgot I was playing on my Nintendo DS throughout the game.The original Japanese signs for the elements were very good.

Temco keep up the great work!

2. Mar 11, 2013
    o jogo otimo faz jus a franquia ninja gaiden

o jogo otimo faz jus a franquia ninja gaiden

Ninja Gaiden series director Tomonobu Itagaki has stated that he decided to make the game for the Nintendo DS because of the originality that the platform allows, which he feels is the most important aspect of a handheld platform, and also to create a challenge for himself.[5] Itagaki also claimed that his children wanted one of his titles on the platform.[6]

As a standalone DS game, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword is an amazing adventure almost at the level of "Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass". [Apr 2008, p.79]
  2. As an example of how to forge a modern action game for DS, Dragon Sword has no equal. [Apr 2008, p.80]
  3. At approximately five hours, Dragon Sword is a bit on the short side, but I have a tough time complaining when those five hours are so tight and extremely polished. [Apr 2008, p.84]