Paws & Claws Pet Vet DS

8.0

1. NikkiB.
    Aug 31, 2007
    This game is super fun and it grabbed my attention well! But I don't understand how to ride a horse!! Lol. :D
  2. CearaD.
    Oct 24, 2007
    The is good and all but it does have its problems I didn't like I could do much in it. It needs to be a little more real.
  3. MorgenA.
    Mar 7, 2007
    I think the game is fun up until you finish every task. I just wish that you could own more then one horse and also have more buildings to expand.
  4. KristenB.
    Nov 13, 2007
    Good game, but it took me (an adult) a few hours of not treating patients correctly to figure out how to see the correct treatment plan. Also...I have finished all tasks and still cannot use the guest house which the book describes as a place where owners can stay while you treat their pets.
  5. JessicaK.
    Dec 27, 2007
    I think this is a great game. Me (a teenager! LOL) figured it out with only a couple mis doseages. The only thing is I 10 can't use the guest house 2) have no clue where the 3D clothing store is with the 9 cute outfits as it describes on the back of the package.
  6. LukeM.
    May 28, 2007
    Best Game Ever!!!!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Pet Vet: Paws & Claws is directly aimed at children and at adults. I don’t see too many teenagers in high school picking this up unless they are looking for their next fix after becoming bored with "Nintendogs."