3.2

1. EmanuelL.
    Sep 24, 2006
    I loved the game. It is so fun. Graphics are the best part of the game. That or the gameplay. Oh, by the way, I am not being sarcastic at all, seriously.
  2. GarethB.
    Apr 1, 2006
    Fun game, graphics a bit dissapointing at times. The story still sticks a bit to the film and it is short. The King Kong game is 'too much to fit onto ds' is what i think. Give it a try.
  3. AndyG.
    Dec 25, 2005
    Despite the bad reviews I enjoyed this game. Only problem it doesn't last long enough.
  4. RyanF.
    Feb 6, 2006
    The graphics in this game were terrible! Though King Kong for ps2 is awsome!
  5. ZippyZ.
    Mar 7, 2006
    Very bad game. Don't buy it, you'll regret it and feel reaaly dumb.
  6. JoeF.
    Jul 26, 2006
    Brilliant You Can be kong and jack. You can shoot the bugs with all types of guns and even spears!
  7. BobW.
    Mar 31, 2007
    The graphics are bad, the gameplay isn't anything to bragg about and the overall feel to the game is just not up to standards. I got this game as a gift and I just couldn't get hooked by it, you may want to rent it to see for yourself, but I would have to say stay clear of this game.
  8. GraemeB.
    Jul 15, 2006
    If you buy this game, you will probably go suicide within the hour. Do not invest your money on this!
  9. GregN.
    Sep 13, 2006
    Brillant! Easily the best game of all time. I'd be willing to spend my entire life savings on this game if it cost that much and I'm not just being sarcastic. OK maybe a little.
  10. Dec 24, 2010
    When I bought this I thought, "The console versions of King Kong are good, so won't this one be good too?" Boy was I wrong. This game sucks. Sure, the things you do in it sound like fun in theory. In execution, they developers totally failed though. Stay far away, Kong fans.
  11. Oct 11, 2013
    Ah!This game almost gave me the cancer. terrible graphics and gameplay. Has nothing to do with other game's version of game...This King Kong DS version reminds me of Alpha version...

You don't get to rampage in the city, you don't get to climb the building, you don't get to fight off planes ... you don't even get to enjoy the change in visuals after playing 17 stupidly-short levels that all looked the same.
  2. This poor excuse of a first-person shooter is so bad that other developers should study it and use it as a guide for what to avoid when putting together similar games in the future.
  3. Nintendo Power
    It's visually murky at best - sometimes it's difficult to make out what's happening or to find key items. [Feb 2006, p.97]