8.2

1. Aug 15, 2010
    This game is an absolute time machine...I put it in my DS, and by the time I turn it off hours have passed. The addictive nature of this game is worth paying for it, not to mention how much fun it is to solve the puzzles. This game makes you use your logic and think outside the box. Its definitely a good item to have along with you on a trip to pass the time. So, if you like solvingThis game is an absolute time machine...I put it in my DS, and by the time I turn it off hours have passed. The addictive nature of this game is worth paying for it, not to mention how much fun it is to solve the puzzles. This game makes you use your logic and think outside the box. Its definitely a good item to have along with you on a trip to pass the time. So, if you like solving puzzles, pick Picross 3D up, you'll definitely rack up some good hours of play with this one. Expand
  2. Apr 11, 2011
    This game is so addictive! If you like logic puzzles you will really love this game :-) I have yet to get bored and I've been playing this for about 4 months for 10 minutes a night.
  3. Nov 19, 2011
    I have had hours of fun with this title already and plan to be entertained for many more. This title has more replayability than Picross DS, because that is a lot of collectibles in this game and an impressive amount of downloadable puzzles to keep you busy on after finishing the main game. Unlike Picross, you really have to worry about your performance when completing the puzzles to getI have had hours of fun with this title already and plan to be entertained for many more. This title has more replayability than Picross DS, because that is a lot of collectibles in this game and an impressive amount of downloadable puzzles to keep you busy on after finishing the main game. Unlike Picross, you really have to worry about your performance when completing the puzzles to get all 3 stars for that puzzle, meaning no strikes and within a time limit. Collecting stars is essential for truly completing the game, since they are used to unlock many bonus puzzles. Before I bought this game, I was concerned that it would be too easy, but the third dimension adds a new level of difficulty which should satisfy any puzzle addict. I also like the new method of displaying the puzzles. After revealing the 3D shape, a copy of it is stored in one of several collection galleries, grouped together by a common theme. The game records completion of a grouping of puzzles (even in the galleries) with a silver pendant and a gold pendent is rewarded after obtaining all 3 stars for each of those puzzles. This is a great game for those who have hours a day to play or only a few minutes, since you can interrupt save your progress in a puzzle at any time. Expand
  4. Sep 1, 2012
    This awesome game ate so many hours of my life, and I don't regret it! It's so addicting that you simply can't put it away and "just one more level" syndrome is back! If you like logical puzzles, you have to play this one!

1. The extra dimension brings more generalised puzzling, but the game is more satisfying all round. Three-dimensional nonogram? Yesyesgram, we think. [Feb 2010, p.64]
  2. Picross 3D doesn't quite have the personality of its 2D predecessor but it's still a compelling puzzler. [Mar 2010, p.85]
  3. Smart, smooth and beautiful - that's the way Nintendo has made its latest Touch Generation's puzzle. It doesn't matter how much we know about the subject, it's just pure fun for every puzzle-lover or casual gamer that's just looking for some entertainment.