8.2

1. Mar 1, 2011
    This is the first Pokemon game I was introduced to, and it will always be my favorite. As with the rest of the Pokemon games, it can be accessed on any level. You can simply grind through, giving no thought to your IVs, and leveling up your starter to around 75, with a Level 18 Staravia, and beat the game. However, you can also take the most out of it by creating a perfect team, and you'll need more than a level 75 starter to do well in the Battle Tower. Oh boy. There's so much to do--searching and chaining for Shiny Pokemon (many more Pokemon become available when you beat the game) making poffins, going underground, trading online. It's so extensive, and I've spent over 115 hours on it. I recommend it wholeheartedly. Expand
  2. Nov 10, 2010
    this was an excellent DS game
  3. Oct 6, 2013
    I have changed my opinion of this game it is really good from the great music to the epic battles this is a great Pokemon game to get!!!! platinum is better!!
  4. May 7, 2012
    For me, this is the last best Pokemon game in the series. Meaning Platinum included. It had the mixture of the old Pokemon and the new Pokemon. I believe that this game added the MOST new Pokemon to date. Along with a lot of the best looking ones. Diamond/Pearl's bread and butter is the intriguing story of the Sinnoh region. Theirs a lot of new contain in the game such as customizing, new online feature etc. Pokemon fans, get this game and get sucked into the Sinnoh world. Enjoy your time with the last best installment in the Pokemon series. Expand
  5. Jul 10, 2011
    This is an improvement that the series needed, new Pokemon, new stuff to do, the online multiplayer. Pokemon is moving to a right direction, can't wait for Black and White.
  6. Jul 29, 2011
    Pokemon Diamond was probably the best boost of the Pokemon franchise. This game showed realistic images of towns. There were a few melodramatic, real life scenes. There were many new, more detailed Pokemon. Overall, Pokemon Diamond was one of the biggest contributions to Pokemon game improvements.
  7. Jul 23, 2013
    "Pokemon Diamond Version" has a massive adventure, with great visuals and new adventures for the Pokemon lovers to love. With its villainous team, Team Galactic, on its core, the adventure is dark and exhilarating for the game players. Like all Pokemon games, the game is fun, exciting, and the Sinnoh Region is one of the most interesting places ever imagined for a DS game.
  8. Sep 25, 2013
    i was actually afraid to play this game when I first came across it. I didn't know anything about the "new" pokemon and just assumed I wouldn't like it. I got into Pokemon when it first came out and had Charmander, Pikachu, etc., so I had no interest to see where they took it. However, I gave it a shot and actually came to loving this game. It's actually one of my favorite pokemon games. It has so much to do even after you have beaten everyone and I love so many of the pokemon it features. I really misjudged it. I am so glad i gave it a try. Expand

1. Familiar collecting and battling, but immaculately designdd and with online play. [June 2007, p.62]
  2. With Wi-Fi battles and Global Trade, D/P is essential. [Sept 2007, p.81]
  3. There’s a lot to do in Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, which looks as good as a top-down Pokemon game is going to get for some time. It also benefits more than any other sequel in the series from a predecessor due to online capabilities. [JPN Import]