• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Nov 18, 2008
7.9

1. Sep 14, 2011
    As a huge fan of the series from all the way back when I imported it for my birthday in 1996 as Bokujo Monogatari for Super Famicom (wow, I feel old now), I must say I'm very biased when it comes to this series. Within the context of the series and the Rune Factory spin-offs as a whole, this one is the best one, bar none. My only game-specific complaint is that it could be more difficult, but that's not enough to keep it from a perfect score. What is enough to dock a point is the voice acting. I dislike voice acting in games as a whole, with Doom III being the only exception. While not quite as annoying as the voice acting from "Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin", at least in that game I could turn it off. Expand

1. Jan 21, 2011
    Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon isn't a "more of the same": is a "same of the same ". Recommended only for beginners.
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    Rune Factory 2 allows us to control two generation of farmers, father and son, but the first part gets tedious and that might avoid us from getting to the more interesting second part of the game.
  3. Rune Factory 2 is the best Harvest Moon title to come out this year, and if you are just itching to get your agricultural juices flowing, Rune Factory 2 provides the perfect vehicle to do so.