• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: May 4, 2005
7.8

1. JoeW.
    May 6, 2005
    A very, very. very good game. The moves, characters, and voice acting is great and the action is non-stop! There are a couple of glitches however, but nothing that gets in the way.
  2. JakeH.
    May 13, 2005
    This game is awesome, i gave it a nine because at first the controlls are weird, but you get used to them. The space battles are so cool. The ground fighting is cool to. Get this Game.
  3. TimH.
    May 15, 2005
    While easy to play in single player mode, the multiplay has endless possibilities and i'm finding it bloody hard to unlock the ships.
  4. YamisS.
    May 2, 2005
    Its Awesome.
  5. CalvinB.
    May 22, 2005
    Super great game.
  6. Kyle
    May 9, 2005
    Good fun. Multiplayer/bot skirmishes are very nice, single player less so but still good for what it is. It feels like a portable Jedi Knight II.
  7. PhilipG.
    Jun 11, 2005
    The graphics are great, the multiplayer rules and the characters are unstoppable! Well I can give you a couple of words: amazing and it's a gift for your DS.
  8. SteveC.
    Jun 12, 2005
    About halfway through I started slaughtering like a master. The game and I were almost as one. I could do everything I wanted to because I had mastered the controls. The boss battles are freakin' sweet, and the multiplayer is like a free game included. Unlocking all the other ships is a huge challenge, which I'm proud to say I've completed. EGM doesn't know what About halfway through I started slaughtering like a master. The game and I were almost as one. I could do everything I wanted to because I had mastered the controls. The boss battles are freakin' sweet, and the multiplayer is like a free game included. Unlocking all the other ships is a huge challenge, which I'm proud to say I've completed. EGM doesn't know what it's talking about. Expand

#21 Most Discussed DS Game of 2005
#26 Most Shared DS Game of 2005

While certainly not the last Star Wars game we'll ever see on the Nintendo DS, you couldn't ask for the actual film license to go out on a better note.
  2. I can describe the overall feel of this game in one word: repetitive. Levels, enemies, graphics, music, almost everything feels repeated at least once in this game. It’s hard to even give this a rental, as the game lasts a few hours at most.
  3. Though it comes off feeling low-tech (and it is, really), Revenge of the Sith for the DS is more or less on equal footing with the GBA version it shares so much in common with. The 3D multiplayer mode may well be worth the $10 price difference...but only if you’ve got friends to play it with.