8.1

1. Dec 15, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Princess Peach must rescue Mario and Luigi. Peach has her own game in this game. Plus it also has emotions of Peach. When Peach cries it makes the plants grow. When Peach is raged the ices melt. When Peach is happy she spins the windmill, so it can open. I beat the whole game. I've rescued Mario and Luigi. Princess Peach is my favorite character. They also have fun mini games too. Like puzzles, and Toad mini games. Princess uses her umbrella to attacked enemies. I loved this game very much!!! This game is great. Expand

1. Super Princess Peach is cute, delightfully absurd, and a true-blue Mario game, but still a bit easy. It's probably worth fifty clams to a hardcore Mario fan, but maybe a bit iffy for someone looking for a challenge. [JPN Import]
  2. Super Princess Peach will be enjoyed most by those gamers who tackled Nintendo's platformers in the pre-64 days. There’s a lot to collect and for once you get to save Mario. [JPN Import]
  3. Super Princess Peach is a forgiving and entertaining slice of a game that’s at its most successful when it evokes the same feeling as a two-dimensional Mario. [Christmas 2005, p.103]