8.1

1. Dec 23, 2010
    This game is truly amazing, the new controls make it much easier to play and adjectives ad years of replayability , so much fun to type in " Giant Pregnant Obese Zombie Cow"
  2. Oct 14, 2010
    'll keep this short. As an adult, I can easily say that there is no better way to relieve stress and get your mind into a positive place than playing this game. The addition of adjectives in the game increases the creativity ten fold. If you haven't played the first one, there is absolutely no reason not to do yourself a favorite and start playing this series. You will be astounded at the creative and wonderfully moronic things this game allows you to do. Bottom line: If you like creativity (or stupidity) then there is absolutely no reason not to try this game. Expand
  3. Oct 15, 2010
    Just for start, I totally love the first Scribblenauts game, I would rate that one 10/10, but the second Scribblenauts are simply not much fun and that's sad.
    I can't say it is a bad game, but as I played the first game, I can compare. So.... levels are restrictive, sometimes puzzle logic is quite weird, it's NOT MUCH FUN.... really interesting, after completing 7 galaxies I didn't enjoy
    the game very much.....and in comparison, first scribblenauts were extreme fun....
    I was expecting that adjectives will make the game godlike, but in fact it's opposite...
  4. Nov 6, 2010
    Hi, This new game is fun and rolling good and i would like to give the credit to www.games-advance.com that i bought the game from, good price and fast shipping
  5. Oct 16, 2010
    Fun and interesting, a little touchy on the control's though, how you can easily bust something you have been setting up by running into it. The glueing of objects took a little getting used to.
  6. Aug 2, 2011
    Look, this game is full of great stuff. Granted, this was a sequel, so not all of it was completely new. But they added more items, missions, merits, avatars and etc. Then the newest and biggest part, adjectives. This game is chock-full of fun things to do, and ways to let your imagination roam. The only reason I gave this game a 9 is because a few glitches, and create-a-level. And while they downgraded it in someways, they still souped it up in others. While you can now only have 8 levels instead of 12 and can not choose your own music, they have gotten more intense and you can customize your puzzle's objective to almost anything. 7.6? NO! 8.1? Still no. 9.0? I guess (really, I give this game a 9.5). This game is a game well worth having. Just because I didn't give it a straight 10 doesn't mean I don't love it. Expand
  7. Dec 23, 2010
    I abosolutely love this game its so good me and my son love, this game is proof that education IS fun.
    His vocabulary has increased loads and the amount of fun he has increased to!
  8. Jan 7, 2011
    Super Scribblenauts is an epic game. The puzzles are fun but what makes this game an epic is the ability to generate almost anything you can think up. The controls allow you to control Maxwell a lot better than the first. Overall this game is a epic game every DS owner should get.
  9. Apr 1, 2011
    I thought the game was fun but needs somthing more and the people are cool and you can also do fun and safe things plus i like the game play and you could play this game for years weeks months hours
  10. May 25, 2011
    This game is incredible! I mean, how many games have you played that allow you to make a war between rainbow rock flying obese monkeys and pregnant zombie soft cows? That's right. NONE. New ways to play, more merits, and buyable avatars pack this game with a lot of solid content.
  11. Apr 8, 2012
    This sequel builds on the firm blocks left behind from the first fantastic game, strengthening weaknesses and deepening level structure. It is, in fact completely possible to never press start, to take advantage of the superior sandbox mode, and play forever.
    Write it, and it comes. However, it does have certain restrictions. Gore, for example is non-existent. Odd in a universe of near
    infinite theoretical violence, you could put a brick in a cannon, and hit a baby with it!.
    Adjectives, the main advancement from the original, are wide and strong. In fact, you can make most things both 'wide' and 'strong'!
    The controls are also revamped, for the accidental blunders into lava pits, spikes, and anything that can make you crack out the swears, are a thing of the past. There is nothing with more potential. However, restrictions as simple as a number on words that can be placed at once, or the aforementioned ban of an unrealistic number of everyday items, like beer, can turn this romp through your dream world, into a frustrating, annoying, fire-resistant, obese, invincible, awesome, weird, explosive, magical... Sorry, Scribblenauts moment.
    The point is that no matter how much potential a game can have, it needs to be refined, channelled, and most of all, expanded. There will never be enough content for those who are hooked on Super Scribblenauts, but we'll always have the sandbox mode.
  12. Nov 8, 2012
    This game is forever entertaining. Sure, there are bugs, glitches and it's the first game ever to crash my DSi, but overall it's awesome. It has freedom like Minecraft, especially for people with extensive vocabularies. I also used this to help my five y.o. brother learn to spell and read, and I still am!
  13. Feb 14, 2013
    This is better than the first title and adjectives add so much to the gameplay that you ask yourself how could the first have survived without them. That being said, I always spend more time in creating strange words on the front screen than playing the actual stages. Anyway, it's awesome.
  14. Nov 19, 2013
    Single Player/Multi Player (2/2) (If the single player is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no multplayer) (If the multiplayer is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no single player) Gameplay (2/2) Visuals/Story (0/2) (If the visuals are better than the story, review this section as if it had no story) (If the story is better than the visuals, review this section as if the visuals didn’t matter)

Accessibility/Longevity (2/2)

Pricing (1/2)

Wildcard (0)

15. Oct 15, 2010

1. Mar 4, 2011
    A very good game with loads of content to it. It can last you ages if you're the imaginative type who likes to play around with words and, quite simply, play god, and that imagination will be stretched by the game's demands for unique items. Super Scribblenauts is a sure bet if you're after a different sort of puzzle game.
  2. Jan 28, 2011
    Not as revolutionary as the first game, but the addition of adjectives and a better control setup makes this a really good portable game.
  3. Jan 18, 2011
    The potential of Scribblenauts is still inherently powerful and sure will attract the largest number of people, but it's regrettable that 5th Cell was not able to get rid of these approximations.