8.4

1. Jan 23, 2015
    This game is a classic and definitely worth playing, and completing

PROS
    -Simple Concept
    -Fun bosses
    -Nice story

CONS
    -Okay graphics .
  2. Apr 8, 2014
    Beautiful characters, story, fair difficulty, hard if your going for 100%, but not too hard, wonderful mini-games, loveable characters, this is one of the best ds games of all time!
  3. Mar 22, 2012
    For kids I would give this a solid 8, it's easy, colorful, and has an easy to follow story line. For adults, or just experienced gamers, this game is just too easy. I feel like I am playing a game with infinite lives and power ups enabled, I don't think I could die if I tried. And there is too much dialogue.
  4. Dec 13, 2011
    I think it is a great game but the final boss is hard it has great controls. I play this game a lot.This game is awesome. I am stuck on the final boss.
  5. Jul 25, 2011
    This game is a little on the easy side an is obviously targeted at a younger audience, but don't let that shy away you from this great platformer. The comic-book cutscenes are neat, and the graphics are colorful.
  6. Jun 21, 2011
    This is a great game and Nintendo's best kept secret. I really hope the other 4 get localized or at the very least someone brave soul composes a fan translation. The marine platform concept is a joy and the characters are so fun to follow. The comic book cutscenes were fantastic and gave it a very unique flair. Please go out and support this franchise!
  7. Oct 7, 2010
    When I first started playing this game it was very exciting but after a while it kinda gets boring. The graphics are pretty good and I have to admit that Starfy is very cute. If you have some spare time before bed and just want to play a cute little Kirby type game just to chill out with pick this up for sure. I've had tons of fun with this game.
  8. Dec 13, 2011

1. A solid, well-made game that will provide hours of relaxing fun. [July 2009, p.89]
    For those looking for another impressive core Nintendo franchise to obsess about for the next few dozen years, Starfy is your man. Combining some of the best elements from games like Kirby, Donkey Kong Country, Little Nemo, and Mario himself, TOSE’s latest offering is a DS gem, and brings about more content and diversity than almost any other sidescroller on the system.
  3. If you can appreciate a unique and silly platforming experience that doesn't take itself too seriously, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more endearing title than The Legendary Starfy.