Theme Park DS

7.6

1. SeanM.
    Jul 20, 2007
    This is the most disappointing purchase I have made in a long while, the game is near impossible to fully use, it lacks the ability to rotate the camera, so you can't build rides the way you need to, and many of the actions you need to do are rediculious, like circling to select, and tapping people to make them go faster, awful game, I couldn't even get my little sister, who This is the most disappointing purchase I have made in a long while, the game is near impossible to fully use, it lacks the ability to rotate the camera, so you can't build rides the way you need to, and many of the actions you need to do are rediculious, like circling to select, and tapping people to make them go faster, awful game, I couldn't even get my little sister, who loves Roller Coaster Tycoon and her DS, to play it more than a half hour before she gave it back saying she didn't like it as well. I'm shocked that it got this good of a review. Expand
  2. Nov 13, 2015
    Didn't really enjoy it all that much. Difficult controls, and a ridiculous learning curve. Even with the tutorial, I kept encountering problems and basically flailing until I figured out how to fix them.

#29 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#47 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Power
    The game does have a whimsical charm, however, and the majority of play control is touch-activated and intuitive. [May 2007, p.86]
  2. Gamestyle does still love Theme Park just as much as when we first played it in 1994, it is still disappointing to see that EA Japan haven't added anything apart from having a little helper guide you through the game.
    Young players will immediately point at the lack of some "obvious" features such as a full multiplayer mode (the current mode only consists of visiting other players' parks without any real way of interacting with them).